Suspicious behavior of Haleigh Cummings father

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, there are plenty of us that see it, and plenty that don't.

In order to believe Ronald is innocent, You have to have a logical explanation for these actions:

You arrive home to find your daughter missing, and you don't run door to door looking for her.
You don't ride up and down the road looking for her, and as far as you know, she has only been missing 5 minutes.
Your still not looking for her, but you put your 17 year old girlfriend on the phone to talk to 911.
You have better things to do than to talk to people that aren't coming, so you hang up on 911 not once, but twice, and you still aren't out looking for your daughter.
You don't question Misty's whereabouts, when her brother says she wasn't home that night.
You don't question her story about doing laundry, when there is no detergent in the house.
You don't question why she can't pass a polygraph.
One month later, you marry the dumb b**** girlfriend that let's your daughter get "stole."
Six months later you divorce said girlfriend because you can't go anywhere together without people staring at you
You warn Misty to watch what she says to DB, because she is trying to trick her into revealing information about Haleigh's disappearance.
You don't return to work, or at least check in with your employer in order to keep your job. Your daughter may still be alive. Don't you need to be thinking about the future as far as a paycheck and insurance for your children?
Your out cutting off rat heads and stuffing them into mail boxes. I'm sure this is helping to find Haleigh, but for the life of me, I don't get it!
You are getting into fist fights with your in-laws.
You have psychic abilities, because you can find stolen guns from afar. Too bad you can't use your powers for good instead of evil!
You are out selling drugs to undercover cops. Is this the protocol of other fathers of missing children?
You got Misty behind bars, and that's more than LE could do! Was this as TN would have us believe, planned?
Your mother questions whether you think Misty will talk, and we are supposed to believe that the two of you are hoping she will? Ok, is that really the results you want? If so, why did you warn Misty about DB? You could have had that information months ago. And instead of saying you hope she will talk, you spit out some bs, but the only thing I understand is, DON'T FORGET OUR CONVERSATION IS BEING RECORDED!Last thing. Why was it important for your gun to be stolen, and later found at your brother-in-laws house? Found, because you could direct Misty right to it. How does any of this point to innocence?

:applause::aktion033::clap::applause:

P.S: Da#n it! I can't get this post to fit in my siggy line... :banghead:

We need to add to that list -- RC stating the bed was made when he got home, but apparently never questioned MC's story of having been sleeping in it.

We need to add to that list -- RC stating the bed was made when he got home, but apparently never questioned MC's story of having been sleeping in it.

I don't believe there was a reason for Ronald to question Misty's story; he was already well aware of it.

Was her finding the gun after Haleigh went missing? I thought that happened before? Do you think Ron needed Misty's (or someone elses) fingerprints on the gun and that's why he had her find it. After wiping his clean? Who knows? I'm becoming as paranoid as lonetraveler LOL

Gun incident in the culvert was before Haleigh went missing. That is in the VSA as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther