Suzanne Pleshette Dies

How sad, indeed! She was one of the nicest women in television! I just loved her on Bob Newhart!

RIP, dear lady!

I loved the Bob Newhart show -- watched it all the time with my parents.

She really was a wonderfully classy (and brassy) lady.

R.I.P. Suzanne. You'll be missed...

I felt so sad to see this news.

I wish there were more shows like Newheart on today! Although we did make it into a drinking game in college. :crazy: Everytime they say "Bob!" you take a drink.

The game didn't last long too long for wimps like me.

Seriously, she was a beautiful and classy actress.

I loved Suzanne Pleshett. She was a wonderful actress and a classy lady. I had seen her a few years ago on a comedy sitcom about a tv station in Miami, but I can't remember its name.

Sadly smoking took another victim, just as it did to my father.

Rest in Peace, Suzanne. You will be missed. May you be happy with Tom now, together forever.

snip~Before she married Mr. Poston, Ms. Pleshette laid down one ironclad condition: she wanted "a big rock," she said in a telephone interview yesterday.
So Mr. Poston gave her exactly that. A piece of unpolished granite the size of a large marble, it was culled from the gravel in his driveway. He had it put in a platinum setting.
The rock worked like a charm, Ms. Pleshette said. She added: "Of course, he later was taught the pleasures of diamonds."~snip

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/02/obituaries/02poston.html

There's already a thread on this.:eek:

snip~Before she married Mr. Poston, Ms. Pleshette laid down one ironclad condition: she wanted "a big rock," she said in a telephone interview yesterday.
So Mr. Poston gave her exactly that. A piece of unpolished granite the size of a large marble, it was culled from the gravel in his driveway. He had it put in a platinum setting.
The rock worked like a charm, Ms. Pleshette said. She added: "Of course, he later was taught the pleasures of diamon

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/02/obituaries/02poston.html

Thanks for posting this story angelwngs. I love it!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back