Taco Bells remove all green onions

I havent eaten at Taco Bell a long time , when my daughter was 2 I got her a taco from T B and she opened it up and said it looks like poop!!!! So I cant eat there anymore, I make tacos at home and shell eat them but I thought that was so funny and gross.

There are green onions on the nachos bell grande. DH loves Taco Bell and I can't stand it-when he simply can't resist his craving any longer and we go I always get the nachos bell grande minus the meat-there is just something about Taco Bell meat that's wierd-I've never found anything in it or anything like that but it just squicks me out.

Tom'sGirl said:
I'm feeling sorry for Taco Bell, even though they think it MAY be traced to us out here in CA it's Taco Bells fault.

I tried to edit my post above, but too late. I MEANT TO SAY IT'S NOT TACO BELL'S FAULT:bang:

englishleigh said:
Hubby calls it Taco Hell....enough said.
:D I guess that's a good name for it if you were one of those who got ill.

I do feel sorry for them though as I had posted yesterday, just as I do for those who received anything contaminated from elswhere.

NOW, if it were just one location and it came from the employees, that would be another thing.

Bad green onions still won't stop me.. ;) I think their meat is good in a somewhat "strange" way! My first job ever at 15 yrs was at a Dairy Queen, I will not tell what I witnessed there, when you eat out, ya just can't think about what might take place prior to your food being prepared otherwise we would all be growing and producing our own food! What is up though out there in CA? Maybe it has something to do with that insectacide they dump to kill the medfly?!?!

Straitfan said:
Bad green onions still won't stop me.. ;) I think their meat is good in a somewhat "strange" way! My first job ever at 15 yrs was at a Dairy Queen, I will not tell what I witnessed there, when you eat out, ya just can't think about what might take place prior to your food being prepared otherwise we would all be growing and producing our own food! What is up though out there in CA? Maybe it has something to do with that insectacide they dump to kill the medfly?!?!
Probably because the cattle pens, and chicken ranches, are at a slightly higher elevation than the green onion fields, and liquid has a strong tendency to drain downhill.

The scary thing is that new regulations and inspection processes were passed a year or so ago to protect us from BIOTERRORISM; but companies are a year behind in implementing them....

I'll see if I can find that article....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stupot77