Tagging a Thread

Jacqu777

Reaction score
Hi all, I just realized that there's a way to add tags to threads.

• Is that something general members have the ability to do?
  • If so, can they be added retroactively once a thread has been created?
  • If not, what's the process for requesting that they get added?

Hi all, I just realized that there's a way to add tags to threads.

• Is that something general members have the ability to do?
  • If so, can they be added retroactively once a thread has been created?
  • If not, what's the process for requesting that they get added?

I confuse easily these days, but are you asking about a thread on the main forum, or a Conversation?

TY!

I confuse easily these days, but are you asking about a thread on the main forum, or a Conversation?

TY!
I'm not sure of the difference between a thread, a "main" forum, and a conversation. I'm really new here. I just want a way to search through cold cases by specific case details.

I'm not sure of the difference between a thread, a "main" forum, and a conversation. I'm really new here. I just want a way to search through cold cases by specific case details.

Conversations are private -- only the posters included in the conversation can read the posts. On my laptop, there is an envelope icon to the right of my username. Click on that & you will be in the Conversation area. I usually open Conversations, and Alerts, in separate tabs.

The search box is your friend! Although sometimes Search can be wonky -- be patient, try again tomorrow.

And, when you remember a few things, but not a name or location, try searching with Google and include Websleuths in the search, sort of like

woman missing after art museum Websleuths

This technique will often bring up a thread for me.

Keep trying, leep reading, there is a wealth f knowledge here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back