Tammi Peters Smith- Background

Time, why do you think leaving TS TN had to be pre 1996/97?

l

Time, why do you think leaving TS TN had to be pre 1996/97?

l

Because she just up and left one day while he was at work per her bio, I think the divorce came later. I'd say divorce proceeding were started after that and I'm not sure how long that took.

Uhm....is that link no longer working? It is now telling me "set to private". That's the one on cafemom.

I sure am glad I got to read it. It was very enlightening. If she should be on medication herself, but instead self-selected to get off of it and "cleanse" , then could she have had an influence on getting EJ to quit taking HER medication? I can easily imagine her telling EJ something to the effect that if she just got away from that 'golden boy' *snork*, then she would feel all bright and cheery about herself again, just the way Tammi herself had. (well, except for those first few years, ya know?) No medication needed, the problem is HIM, not within herself.

Maybe she convinced her that all she needed was a colonic?

If she is a nurse I am the queen of England. She also said she was a doctor on another site.

I checked the nursing regestries in TN. Did not find her. I think if she were a nurse the info would have been archived.

SearchforTruth found this before

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q...luVQ-A&sig=AHIEtbTJMW6Hgl6HRIVK-WQjWsz6YIYIzg

Excerpts from Pg 7

Originally Posted by Searchfortruth
Here are some interesting records on Tammi Smith from Nashville.

Tammy Faye Smith-Ms. Smith was neither present nor represented by legal counsel. Ms. Schean Belton represented the State. The Consent Order states that Ms. Smith practiced without a license providing colon hydrotherapy in the Nashville area at her clinic, “Healing Waters.” She provided this service for fifteen (15) months or more. Ms. Smith advertised on her “Healing Waters” web site that “Colon Hydro-Therapy helps heal and alleviate a vast majority of diseases and disorders.” Ms. Smith also provided ion foot baths, infrared saunas, advice regarding nutritional needs and maintained a small line of nutritional supplements for purchase. The Consent Order stats that Ms. Smith must immediately cease and desist from practicing all aspects of naturopathy, including, specifically the use of hydrotherapy, massage and administration of botanical and biological drugs. Ms. Smith shall pay two (2) Type A civil penalties in the amount of two thousand dollars ($2, 000.00) assessed for each violation of the Medical Practice Act.

Dr. Rosen made a motion to accept the proposed Consent Order and Dr. Lovelady seconded the motion. The motion carried.

Per this site she states she is a nurse. This was written in 2004.

http://www.helpforibs.com/messagebo...ded&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=&vc=1

I'm just looking through past posts.

Kamille
Yes she discusses that on her site. Basically, she practiced in Nashville for three years without a licence because they do not recognize "natural medicine" and don't issue licences for it. She was charged and she didn't show up for her court date I assume. Nor did she send legal counsel. I guess she just up and left the state.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4653207"]AZ - 8 mo. old Gabriel Johnson missing since 12-26-09, #2 - Page 38 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

1972 Tammi is born!
Pre 1997 take kids back to AZ, her mom sends them to their fathers in LA within weeks
1997 Divorces Facio
1998 Meets Jack
2000 Marries Jack
2004 she says she is already a nurse
2004-2007 she practiced colon stuff in TN (was fined Sept 18/19, 2007)
2007 or so moves to AZ?
2008 (?) officially adopt 2 yr old - Jack's Grandaughter

AZ - 8 mo. old Gabriel Johnson missing since 12-26-09, #2 - Page 38 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

2004, she says she is already a nurse

2007 or so moves to AZ?

Is it clear whether this was a state licensing board hearing or an actual court of law? I'm not really sure about this. Either way, just pulling up stakes and moving on sounds like oppositional defiance to me. 'Course, I'm always lookin' for the psychological underpinnings.:D Sorry, it's ingrained.

AZ - 8 mo. old Gabriel Johnson missing since 12-26-09, #2 - Page 38 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

1972 Tammi is born!
Pre 1997 take kids back to AZ, her mom sends them to their fathers in LA within weeks
1997 Divorces Facio
1998 Meets Jack
2000 Marries Jack
2004, she says she is already a nurse
2007 or so moves to AZ?
2008 (?) officially adopt 2 yr old - Jack's Grandaughter

Thanks for the timeline, time. :) Just wondering, her ex is said to have posted somewhere, saw it here once, that Tammi married several times AFTER him and before Jack. Know anything about that?

Thanks for the timeline, time. :) Just wondering, her ex is said to have posted somewhere, saw it here once, that Tammi married several times AFTER him and before Jack. Know anything about that?

I know, I was talking with someone else about that and am not sure.

She was married before Facio, I haven't put that in there yet. I wonder if she lived in some other state than AZ, LA, or TN?

I know, I was talking with someone else about that and am not sure.

She was married before Facio, I haven't put that in there yet. I wonder if she lived in some other state than AZ, LA, or TN?

maybe with polygamists in Utah who taught her how to steal kids (this is very much MOO). :twocents:

Is it clear whether this was a state licensing board hearing or an actual court of law? I'm not really sure about this. Either way, just pulling up stakes and moving on sounds like oppositional defiance to me. 'Course, I'm always lookin' for the psychological underpinnings.:D Sorry, it's ingrained.
It was the Tennesse Board of Medical Examiners.

Good point ... it's the Tennessee Board of Medical Examiners in the document. I'm not sure if there are related court documents - could be for failure to pay a fine. It says she was given two Type A civil penalties

maybe with polygamists in Utah who taught her how to steal kids. :twocents:

Was she in Utah or is that someone/group she's associated with? I think one of her biggest fans on FB is from Utah, but she is a JW!

I think Prof is going to post much more!

Was she in Utah or is that someone/group she's associated with?

sorry sorry, I was ranting a little. I had seen on Cafemom she was part of a group "LDS mom's in AZ", or something like that. I remember reading a story about a father who was unable to get his child back because the people took her to Utah, where the laws are biased (so I read). I was just trying to draw conclusions (I know they are crazy, but I was just thinking out loud...brainstorming). To my knowledge, no, she has never lived in Utah. I will edit my earlier post to state that. Sorry again ;)

http://www.cafemom.com/group/17892/members.php?type=new
http://babyselling.com/bryn/2008/03...0-publicly-in-utah-by-all-for-love-adoptions/
http://www.myspace.com/babyselling

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea