Tammi Smith -The Charges

Anyone know what may have happened at today's hearing/meeting? Would this "Motion For Remand"...be in regards toa new Grand Jury ???

Your day is coming Tammi Smith. You must face a jury of your peers. I believe with all my heart had you not interfered with Logan, EJ and Gabriel that Gabriel would be with his father right now. You started this. You help make a decision to separate a father from his son. You conspired with his mother to take him from his family. Gabriel is a child who had no voice and you made that choice for him. I hope that justice will be served for this family and more importantly that Gabriel will be brought home.

I'm sorry I had to vent...I am glad she will have to face the justice system.

This is all my opinion, allegedly etc, etc

I will be glad when that day comes...for all of them. Poor Gabriel is the one who got shafted in all this. People think they are above the law is why this happened and you know what? evidentally they are because only one person sits in jail who obviously isn't being pressured enough to talk while another person goes on about her life and replaced this child she so desperately wanted. Court hearings get delayed or the charged person doesn't have to show up etc. etc. shame on the judge for keeping this circus going!:maddening:

I think Tammi Smith's sentence should be how ever long it takes for Gabriel to be returned, meaning if baby Gabe is never found, she should rot the rest of her life in jail.
God forgive me but I absolutely loath that woman! jmo

Where is Gabriel, Tammy?

http://www.helpfindmychild.net/gabriel-johnson

Have You Seen Gabriel Scott Johnson ?

I think the ONLY person who truly knows where Gabriel is is EJ.

EJ is the one who said multiple times she killed him.

And I think that if Tammy did not where Gabriel is, she would be talking. I truly think she does not know where Gabriel is.

If she dos, she is only making this harder on herself.

EJ is the one to ask where Gabriel is, not tammy.

I guess we are at a point on this forum where people really do have to choose. There are only a few possible scenarios. One is that Gabriel is alive and with people under the direction and control of Tammi Smith. Another is that he is alive but with unknown people who have ties to Elizabeth but not to Tammi Smith. Lastly, that Gabriel is dead, either by accident or intent, at the hands of his mother.

I'd guess that a lot of LE believes that Elizabeth killed Gabriel since Det. Salame says she admitted this to him in an interview. I wish we knew more about the interview- maybe she was mentally whacked out or messing with the detective.

I also know that a lot of wsers believe that Gabe is alive and that, as Mr. Raynak says, "...all roads lead to Tammi Smith."

I hope everyone feels comfortable and free to express an opinion as to what is the truth. It's what we do here.

Well, I think that Tammy would go to whatever it took to get that baby. I mean, for goodness sake, she even went to a judge thinking her word was good for it. She committed fraud signing court documents.

Do I think Tammy knows where Gabriel is? IMHO, there's more of a chance of Tammy knowing where Gabriel is than Elizabeth.

JMHO, of course,
fran

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/062011/m4756106.pdf

Minute Order 6/7/2011

IT IS ORDERED affirming the Status Conference set on July 1, 2011 at 8:30 a.m. in this division.

IT IS ORDERED affirming the Final Trial Management Conference on August 1, 2011 at 8:30 a.m. in this division.

IT IS ORDERED affirming Trial on August 8, 2011 at 8:30 a.m. in this division.

IT IS ORDERED that no time be excluded. LAST DAY REMAINS: September 24,

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CriminalCourtCases/ (Tammi Smith or CR2010-101760)

6/7/2011 MFD - Motion For Discovery - Party (002)

NOTE: Motion for Discovery of All E-mail Communications Received by the State from the Public

Sooo... Does this include all those e-mails that beg the prosecutor not to give a plea deal to a defendant who has NEVER EXPRESSED ANY REMORSE for her actions in this case?

:floorlaugh:

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CriminalCourtCases/ (Tammi Smith or CR2010-101760)

6/7/2011 MFD - Motion For Discovery - Party (002)

NOTE: Motion for Discovery of All E-mail Communications Received by the State from the Public

Sooo... Does this include all those e-mails that beg the prosecutor not to give a plea deal to a defendant who has NEVER EXPRESSED ANY REMORSE for her actions in this case?

:floorlaugh:

Oh snap...are some WS going to make the news again?:floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname