Tammi Smith - the Sentencing Phase

Thank you for that information.
That really fits her to a "T"
Today is the first full day Tammi is in jail.
She will have quite a bit of time on her hands.
Maybe they will give her a bible.
When she said "I am a BOND SERVANT OF GOD"
what does that mean?
Iam not quite sure.

Guess you'd have to ask her, and, as you say, today must be her first full day in jail.

I've never seen a Defendant's family member being allowed to leave the gallery and approach the sentenced Defendant the way Jack Smith did. He approached the Defense table, and removed Tammi's jewelry.

I also thought it was odd - that Jack didn't even hug, or kiss his wife "goodbye" after he collected the jewelry.

Has anyone else seen this happen at a Sentencing Hearing?

I've never seen a Defendant's family member being allowed to leave the gallery and approach the sentenced Defendant the way Jack Smith did. He approached the Defense table, and removed Tammi's jewelry.

I also thought it was odd - that Jack didn't even hug, or kiss his wife "goodbye" after he collected the jewelry.

I always see them get taken away right away and not linger.
They are in Az. so everything did tend to be more relaxed than most.
I think like everything else with Tammi, her relationship with Jack
is showing a strain with them. Just a feeling no proof.
He must be going throught quite a bit with her as well as everyone else
she has hurt.
I do not feel he is an angel but I do feel that would be a lot to have to go through
in any family.

What comes to mind is I heard somewhere this is Jack's ..... FIFTH .... marriage? Well, Tammi bowled him over with her smile and caught onto the colon cleansing phenomenon quite quickly, that was only some of the attraction, he said, IIRC. I don't even think writers of soap operas could makes some of this stuff up. Viewers wouldn't find it believable, knwim?

Family law (the worst!).

I've got to say that I don't think there is help for her. She is seriously personality disordered and personality disorders are very difficult to treat.

Also, the judge didn't seem to get certain things about her. She was not a good mother - not according to her older kids. She abused them and neglected them. There was a reason she lost custody.

I really think her child collecting was a result of that. An attempt to re-do the past and prove to all those meanies out there that she is a good mother. I think she's a sick person.

I share your hope that her activities are dogged so she cannot influence another unstable person or interfere again causing a volatile situation to get worse.

I so agree on TS being quite ill and in need of very serious help. Her 'appointment' of TWELVE caretakers for her website and mission is not only blatant grandiosity, but delusional as well, in my opinion. Making herself out to be like Jesus Christ apponting apostles is damned scary, and making the leader of them all Craig Cherry shows her to be the fraud she is, again, IMO. I'm sincerely hoping Jack is paying attention, as I believe he is the only shred of hope left for life beyond insanity for those innocent children TS has tenaciously latched onto.

Anyone know what Logan is doing in Kentucky? I am wondering if he is being 'helped' by people with connection to JS and TS, either with job or housing, etc. There are certainly plenty of family, friends, and 'gospel' sorts nearby in the northern Tennessee Nashville area.

So, according to the MCSO, the booking process could take up to 24 hours. It's now been over 48 hours since Tammi was taken away, and she still is not in the MCSO system.

Where do you think Tammi is?

My guess is either she didn't make it through the intake psych evaluation and they took her straight to a padded room; or, if she's an alcoholic and/or drug addict (remember Phillips saying that one day in court she was on prescription pain medication for an injury), she could be in a medical ward.

So, according to the MCSO, the booking process could take up to 24 hours. It's now been over 48 hours since Tammi was taken away, and she still is not in the MCSO system.

My guess is either she didn't make it through the intake psych evaluation and they took her straight to a padded room; or, if she's an alcoholic and/or drug addict (remember Phillips saying that one day in court she was on prescription pain medication for an injury), she could be in a medical ward.

I vote for the padded room. :floorlaugh:

Sometimes, people never show up in the MCSO system. Iirc, the Baseline Killer, Glen Campbell and a famous rap star (can't think of his name) are a few of the people that never showed up in the system. The Sheriff's Department has never gave an official reason as to why this happens, so I don't know if it is their doing, or if it is something ordered by the judge.

It’s surprising – Tammi Smith would take prescription pain medications. In her biography/profile, About Me, she states:
“I thank God for the knowledge He gave me to start the process of Colonics & Nutrient IV Therapy because drugs, surgery and anything my Doctors had me doing wasn't helping, it was making me worse! I weaned myself off of all the medications my Doctors had me on, I refused to do anymore scoping, tests or surgeries and was healed by changing my eating and lifestyle habbits, then cleaning all that old junk I had put in my body over the years with colon hydrotherapy.,”
http://www.napw.com/profile/10527293/Tammi-Smith/
My guess about where Tammi might be: Maybe she's not obeying the rules; and she's been given a big ole "Time Out?" I'm not sure where grown-ups in the Maricopa Jail System are sent for Time-Outs?

It’s surprising – Tammi Smith would take prescription pain medications. In her biography/profile, About Me, she states:
“I thank God for the knowledge He gave me to start the process of Colonics & Nutrient IV Therapy because drugs, surgery and anything my Doctors had me doing wasn't helping, it was making me worse! I weaned myself off of all the medications my Doctors had me on, I refused to do anymore scoping, tests or surgeries and was healed by changing my eating and lifestyle habbits, then cleaning all that old junk I had put in my body over the years with colon hydrotherapy.,”
http://www.napw.com/profile/10527293/Tammi-Smith/
My guess about where Tammi might be: Maybe she's not obeying the rules; and she's been given a big ole "Time Out?" I'm not sure where grown-ups in the Maricopa Jail System are sent for Time-Outs?

Very cute!!! I was looking forward to seeing her new mug shot!
I hope they get it staight soon. I would hate to see that she was really home all weekend. I also remember how Tammi's atty really wanted her mental health report in the trial and the judge said no. I remember Jack saying that on In Sessions after her trial when Vinnie P. was interviewing him.

She could be taking phyc. meds along with others, so they may have her somewhere else. Heck, most of people in there have something wrong with
them,they would have to make most of the jails med. wards.:jail:

Very cute!!! I was looking forward to seeing her new mug shot!
I hope they get it staight soon. I would hate to see that she was really home all weekend. I also remember how Tammi's atty really wanted her mental health report in the trial and the judge said no. I remember Jack saying that on In Sessions after her trial when Vinnie P. was interviewing him.

She could be taking phyc. meds along with others, so they may have her somewhere else. Heck, most of people in there have something wrong with
them,they would have to make most of the jails med. wards.:jail:

What makes you think she could be at home? The judge revolked her bond when he sentenced her. The bailiff had pretty pink handcuffs for her.

Do you think something happened after the cameras went off?

IIRC reading somewhere that new persons in jail are processed and put into isolation initially. I don't know if that is punitive or part of the process of evaluation.

What makes you think she could be at home? The judge revolked her bond when he sentenced her. The bailiff had pretty pink handcuffs for her.

Do you think something happened after the cameras went off?

No I do not think she really went home but you never know with this case!
I thought she would get a little more time though, that was not the case.
I would not put it past her to try mental health or phyc, meds to try and get
to a med. unit in the jail.

No I do not think she really went home but you never know with this case!
I thought she would get a little more time though, that was not the case.
I would not put it past her to try mental health or phyc, meds to try and get
to a med. unit in the jail.

There a lot of links to the Arizona penal system that explain the various intake procedures. I don't understand your thinking about Tammi trying to "try mental health or psyc meds .... etc." Even though mental health information was not allowed in at the trial, the judge made a pointed reference to the fact that her thinking and behaviors were indicative of some kind of problem, which is why he ORDERED evaluation and treatment as part of her sentence. There's no way she could sneak any meds into the jail and no way she can "fake" her way to put anything past anybody. Even if she was labeled a suicide risk, that would put a damper on her work release.

I sure hope she is in a medical unit awaiting her psych evaluation. I'd hate to think she's out and about, gathering her apostles to raise money for Stones of Hope.

I sure hope she is in a medical unit awaiting her psych evaluation. I'd hate to think she's out and about, gathering her apostles to raise money for Stones of Hope.

bbm

Stones of Hope? I thought it was Stones of Disgrace. Maybe the Apostles changed the name.

From a local attorney's twitter yesterday-
Jason Lamm‏@PhxCriminalAtty http://twitter.com/PhxCriminalAtty

‪#TammiSmith‬ will be in Tent City for 30 days, but out 10/hr/day to work

:jail:

bbm

Stones of Hope? I thought it was Stones of Disgrace. Maybe the Apostles changed the name.

From a local attorney's twitter yesterday-
Jason Lamm‏@PhxCriminalAtty http://twitter.com/PhxCriminalAtty

‪#TammiSmith‬ will be in Tent City for 30 days, but out 10/hr/day to work

:jail:

Tent City? Wow! Well, I'm sure it's better accomodations than she had in Africa.

There a lot of links to the Arizona penal system that explain the various intake procedures. I don't understand your thinking about Tammi trying to "try mental health or psyc meds .... etc." Even though mental health information was not allowed in at the trial, the judge made a pointed reference to the fact that her thinking and behaviors were indicative of some kind of problem, which is why he ORDERED evaluation and treatment as part of her sentence. There's no way she could sneak any meds into the jail and no way she can "fake" her way to put anything past anybody. Even if she was labeled a suicide risk, that would put a damper on her work release.

I know that the judge ORDERED an evaluation and treatment. I am writing about
When she was first in there. Nothing goes quick there.
It takes more than one day for all of that!
If you go in with medical or phyc. problems and taking meds at that time
they may put you in another place.
I never write anything about her sneaking anything in the jail
I wrote aout her taking them before she checked back in at night.

I do not know but I have a right to write my opinion as much as anyone else without getting attacked in doing so!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back