Tammi Smith - the Sentencing Phase

If Healing Waters has become defunct, the Stones of Grace website is still up. It's my understanding that Tammi kept it under wraps until she was convicted. Then she immediately released it and shortly afterward started soliciting donations. Even if this is only in the "planning stages", the timing of her publicity and marketing seem to infer a premeditated effort to keep it secret, as well as a clear intention to continue activities that infer she will do whatever she wants to do in spite of any rulings of the courts. It seems incredible that this website would still be up right in the midst of these sentencing motions, but then...why am I surprised...? Just M.O.

BBM

Ok, I thought in your earlier post you meant that Healing Waters was now defunct with your comment "The civil suit has to do with one of her many now-defunct businesses".

I thought maybe you found something that none of us had! LOL:fence:

LOL the "now defunct businesses" were news to me when I started reading all of the stuff you Web Sleuthers have dug up during this loooonnnnnnggggg affair, I am what you'd call a "newbie", but I have ways of getting some information, too....

I'd be interested in hearing anybody's opinions on what you think is the likelihood Tammi will be sentenced to jail vs. probation. Everybody has their own perspectives on the case. I was thinking, for instance, that in high profile cases like this, Judges have to consider what "message" they are sending to the community at large by a sentence. IMO since Gabriel has not yet been found, there's still evidence and discovery being prepared for Elizabeth Johnsons, trial, too, and Tammi is one part of that picture....I wonder what bearing you think this might have on the Judge's decisions.

Here's some information. TWO Healing Waters....
Phoenix

HEALING WATERS COLONICS at BILTMORE

2801 E. Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Across from Biltmore Fashion Park

Office Phone: (602) 952-9000
Urgent: (623) 687-1887

Healing Waters
(623) 687-1887 healingwatersaz.com
2801 E Camelback Rd, #105, Phoenix, AZ 85016
Havilah Integrated Medical Center

602-952-9000
2801 East Camelback Road #105
Phoenix, AZ 85016
www.healingwatersaz.com

Apparently "Healing Waters" is now "Havila".....go figure......

Here's some information. TWO Healing Waters....
Phoenix

HEALING WATERS COLONICS at BILTMORE

2801 E. Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Across from Biltmore Fashion Park

Office Phone: (602) 952-9000
Urgent: (623) 687-1887

Healing Waters
(623) 687-1887 healingwatersaz.com
2801 E Camelback Rd, #105, Phoenix, AZ 85016
Havilah Integrated Medical Center

602-952-9000
2801 East Camelback Road #105
Phoenix, AZ 85016
www.healingwatersaz.com

Apparently "Healing Waters" is now "Havila".....go figure......

Actually, Havilah is a separate entity - it's an "integrated" medical center. Of course, we all know Tammi doesn't have a medical license, but yet she opened a medical center and employs doctors, etc. :waitasec:

http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Healing.Waters.Colonics.Tammi.Peters.Smith.623-687-1887

snip

Healing Waters Colonics is located in Peoria as well as inside our sister Company (Havilah Medical) located on Camelback Road, across from The Biltmore Fashion Park downtown. At Havilah Integrated Medical Center & Med Spa
We have 3 Naturopathic MD's an Aesthetic Nurse, a Registered Dietitian, a Phlebotomist, and 4 Certified Colon Hydro Therapists.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/healing-waters-colonics-and-havilah-medical-phoenix

snip

Some of the natural modalities we offer are; Colonics, Colon hydrotherapy, Chelation, Ozone, Acupuncture, Bio identical hormone therapy, Weightloss, HCG Diet, Naturopathic Doctors, Gastroenterology, Colon Therapists, Psychology, Endocrine system, Restylane, Liposissolve, Juvaderm,etc...We will be having an OBGYN, Midwife, pediatrician and Psychologist joining the practice within the next few months.

Meet the Business Owner: Tammi P.
Owner of Healing Waters Colonics

Gee, where would the OBGYN, midwife, and pediatrician come in handy????

http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Healing.Waters.Colonics.Tammi.Peters.Smith.623-687-1887

snip

Healing Waters Colonics is located in Peoria as well as inside our sister Company (Havilah Medical) located on Camelback Road, across from The Biltmore Fashion Park downtown. At Havilah Integrated Medical Center & Med Spa
We have 3 Naturopathic MD's an Aesthetic Nurse, a Registered Dietitian, a Phlebotomist, and 4 Certified Colon Hydro Therapists.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/healing-waters-colonics-and-havilah-medical-phoenix

snip

Some of the natural modalities we offer are; Colonics, Colon hydrotherapy, Chelation, Ozone, Acupuncture, Bio identical hormone therapy, Weightloss, HCG Diet, Naturopathic Doctors, Gastroenterology, Colon Therapists, Psychology, Endocrine system, Restylane, Liposissolve, Juvaderm,etc...We will be having an OBGYN, Midwife, pediatrician and Psychologist joining the practice within the next few months.

Meet the Business Owner: Tammi P.
Owner of Healing Waters Colonics

Wow, it looks like a recruiting ground to a layperson like me. What does OB/GYN have to do with colonics? I don't get phlebotomist, either...do they anticipate people throwing a blood clot or having a CVA while conversing with the owner? And what the heck is an "Ozone"? IDK......:kimsterwink:

Good afternoon. Looks like everyone is quite busy today!
I do not understand everything but when do you think everyone will stop filing and make a date for all of this or do they make it on
July 6,2012 ? CASE # CR2010-101760
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOF - Notice Of Filing - Party (002)

6/29/2012

NOTE: SUPPLEMENTAL/ OF LETTERS

6/29/2012

REQ - Request - Party (002)

6/29/2012

NOTE: DEFENSE / FOR ORAL ARGUMENT ON STATE’S MOTION TO CONTINUE

6/29/2012

MOT - Motion - Party (001)

6/29/2012
NOTE: TO ADMIT OTHER ACTS UNDER RULE 404(b), ARIZ. R. EVIDENCE

6/29/2012

Wow, it looks like a recruiting ground to a layperson like me. What does OB/GYN have to do with colonics? I don't get phlebotomist, either...do they anticipate people throwing a blood clot or having a CVA while conversing with the owner? And what the heck is an "Ozone"? IDK......:kimsterwink:

I had to look up Phlebotomist....had no idea what this was???
WOW!! Would a person actually go to an emema place and ask for phlebotomy?

Phlebotomy ("to cut a vein" in Greek) is the process of making an incision in a vein. It is associated with venipuncture, the practice of collecting venous blood samples, and bloodletting, the ancient medical practice. A person who practices phlebotomy is termed a phlebotomist.

I had to look up Phlebotomist....had no idea what this was???
WOW!! Would a person actually go to an emema place and ask for phlebotomy?

Phlebotomy ("to cut a vein" in Greek) is the process of making an incision in a vein. It is associated with venipuncture, the practice of collecting venous blood samples, and bloodletting, the ancient medical practice. A person who practices phlebotomy is termed a phlebotomist.

In my healthcare experience, phlebotomists also dealt with a lot of patients who had venous thrombosis, or problems with blood clots. Blood clots lead to strokes (a/k/a CVA) so hence my little joke about a colonic patient having a stroke while being interviewed by Tammi.....

If anyone cares to do a little light reading, these cannot be found on the Maricopa County Superior Court website - you have to go to Maricopa County Justice Courts for these.

http://justicecourts.maricopa.gov/FindACase/casehistory.aspx

Case #CC2011-060367 Kris Brown vs Jack & Tammi Smith

Case #CC2011-087722 Lisa Street vs Jack & Tammi Smith

Case #CT2009-689961 State of AZ vs Tammi Smith (traffic)

Case #CT2010-388872 State of AZ vs Tammi Smith (traffic)

Case #CT2010-428206 State of AZ vs Tammi Smith (traffic)

Case #CC2011-222770 Phoenix Natural Medicine vs Havilah Integrated Medical Center

Then in Maricopa County Municipal Court, we have:

Case #M-0741-3380880 State of AZ vs Tammi Smith (traffic)

Case #R-0751-PR-2009028691 State of AZ vs Tammi Smith (traffic)

Case #R-0751-PR-2009027329 State of AZ vs Tammi Smith (traffic)

Case #R-0751-PR-2009028875 State of AZ vs Tammi Smith (traffic)

Case #R-0751-PR-2009031894 State of AZ vs Tammi Smith (traffic)

Case #R-0751-PR-2010023204 State of AZ vs Tammi Smith (traffic)

Case #M-0751-TR-2010032634 State of AZ vs Tammi Smith (traffic)

Case #R-0751-PR-2011009875 State of AZ vs Tammi Smith (traffic)

Case #M-0741-4466594 State of AZ vs Tammi Smith (traffic)

That's a lot of traffic citations. Wonder if TS still has an active Driver's License? IMO I'm not sure if kids would be safe riding in the car with her?

Clarification requested for this:

6/29/2012

6/29/2012

6/29/2012

6/29/2012

6/29/2012

6/29/2012

DO THESE relate to Tammi Smith or are they related to the Elizabeth Johnson Trial? There seems to be some controversy over this. Thank you in advance.

Clarification requested for this:

6/29/2012

6/29/2012

6/29/2012

6/29/2012

6/29/2012

6/29/2012

DO THESE relate to Tammi Smith or are they related to the Elizabeth Johnson Trial? There seems to be some controversy over this. Thank you in advance.

Party 001 is Elizabeth
Party 002 is Tammi

Party 001 is Elizabeth
Party 002 is Tammi

I can't determine whether the prosecution or the defense in Tammi's trial submitted SUPPLEMENTAL/OF LETTERS;

but it appears as though the letters, etc., would be appropriate grounds for requesting the Motion to Continue, to which the defense is responding for request for Oral Argument.

Maybe it's me, but it seems an unlikely total coincidence that Elizabeth's attorney is filing motions on the same exact date. It's all confusing, but then I probably have been doing too much reading today. Thanks for the clarification.

I can't determine whether the prosecution or the defense in Tammi's trial submitted SUPPLEMENTAL/OF LETTERS;

but it appears as though the letters, etc., would be appropriate grounds for requesting the Motion to Continue, to which the defense is responding for request for Oral Argument.

Maybe it's me, but it seems an unlikely total coincidence that Elizabeth's attorney is filing motions on the same exact date. It's all confusing, but then I probably have been doing too much reading today. Thanks for the clarification.

Yep, the hardest part is you know which person the motion, etc. is for, but not if the defense or prosecution filed.

Good afternoon. Looks like everyone is quite busy today!
I do not understand everything but when do you think everyone will stop filing and make a date for all of this or do they make it on
July 6,2012 ? CASE # CR2010-101760
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/29/2012

6/29/2012

6/29/2012

6/29/2012

6/29/2012

6/29/2012

BBM

Note that the rule 404 motion is for Elizabeth - party 001, and not Tammi - party 002

I forgot ... just realized...that Angela is prosecuting both Tammi and Elizabeth, and what confused me is that motions are being submitted concurrently. Will just have to wait and see how it plays out.

I forgot ... just realized...that Angela is prosecuting both Tammi and Elizabeth, and what confused me is that motions are being submitted concurrently. Will just have to wait and see how it plays out.

Thanks for that it gets confusing at times.
well at least we know she is working on both cases.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back