Tammi Smith - the Sentencing Phase

BBM

That was why I apologized and explained myself. I thought it was possible that the interview aired on another network (like a sister network - like abc affiliates or something). I was trying to be funny - instead of just asking if there was another station it was airing on.

Again, I'm sorry if you thought I was implying you were connected to the case.

Just accept my apology and move on already.

I more than except it! :whiteflag:......sorry I did not get the joke.
I wish I had , I love to laugh. Ok Now we can move on
and get back to why we are here next time I will try and be more open to humor. I do love to laugh! :floorlaugh:

My sense of humor can sometimes be an acquired taste....

I have to say that I expect we'll hear Marc Victor ask for a change of venue for Elizabeth soon - claiming that she can't get a fair trial in Phoenix now that Tammi has gone on tv saying that she now believes that Elizabeth killed Gabriel.

Which would cost AZ taxpayers oodles of $, just because Tammi needed to go do an interview....

I wonder if Judge Kreamer could issue a gag order against Tammi talking about Elizabeth publicly with the trial starting in only a few short weeks?

Judge should have gagged Tammi at sentencing as part of her probation. He gave her way too much leeway, and he KNEW as well as her own attorneys, the prosecution, and everybody else including God Almighty that she can not shut her mouth. If EJ needs a change of venue he has nobody to blame but himself.

WOW I just wasted 20 minutes or so of my life I will never get back watching her interview.

At one point she actually says it was Logan's fault for not going to get the baby. Her job was to keep EJ surfaced Logan and his father should have gone and gotten the baby. She even stated again that she didnt know then nor is she even sure now that Logan was the father. She brought up the fact of Logan's record yet again. She has blamed everyone else and is NEVER going to accept any responsibility for anything.

I would just like to say if TS happens to read the forums or any of her friends read it Please PLEASE leave Logan and his family lone. Quit calling out his record etc. He is one of the true victims in all of this. TS was found guilty (of custodial interference and forgery) Logan was not.

WOW I just wasted 20 minutes or so of my life I will never get back watching her interview.

At one point she actually says it was Logan's fault for not going to get the baby. Her job was to keep EJ surfaced Logan and his father should have gone and gotten the baby. She even stated again that she didnt know then nor is she even sure now that Logan was the father. She brought up the fact of Logan's record yet again. She has blamed everyone else and is NEVER going to accept any responsibility for anything.

I would just like to say if TS happens to read the forums or any of her friends read it Please PLEASE leave Logan and his family lone. Quit calling out his record etc. He is one of the true victims in all of this. TS was found guilty (of custodial interference and forgery) Logan was not.

I'd also like to mention that for every time TS mentions Logans record, legions of folks spread the word about her OWN criminal records. Based on what I have heard, the majority of people consider HER criminal actions to be far worse and her own history of abuse and neglect of her OWN children to be much more horrendous. At least Logan was concerned for his child and refused to give up custody, even under the criminal interference by TS. TS should have been as good a mother to her OWN children as Logan was to Gabriel. That truth probably chaps TS's buns. Maybe she thinks people are stupid enough that if she keeps the focus on what she perceives to be Logan's failures, that will camoflauge her own much LARGER ones. IMO

Thank you for your thoughts!
I do not think her little red waggon has been painted ....YET......
We never know what else could come up at Elizabeth's trial.
Her days of feeling freedom could be over sooner than we think.
If she does not cause herself to screw up before that!

was looking for TS website and this popped up, not sure if someone has already posted it but I hope this lady gets a lot of hits

BEWARE OF TAMMY SMITH & Stones of Grace

http://familypreservation.blogspot.c...-of-grace.html

ETA-I sent a comment regarding the quote "But Gabriel is by far the only child Tammy Smith tried for." asking for clarification.
IMO/and I think its been proven Gabe was not the only child TS has tried to get.

Looks like the deadline for filing all the transcripts with the appeals court has been extended from 8/31 to 10/5/2012.

http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/aacc/1ca/1capartyindex.htm

Wonder if EJ's case will be over with by the time the appeals court has all the documents for TPS? Maybe something will come out in EJ's case that will influence the outcome of TPS's appeal.... :waitasec:

I think what will hurt Tammi the most in her appeals in getting her convictions - especially the conspiracy to commit custodial interference - overturned will be her own words, which the appelate court will be able to hear & read in the transcripts for herself.

Tammi now claims that there was NEVER any intention to adopt Gabriel. Then why...

...did Jack testify that they already changed his name to Jacob, if they were just babysitters?

...did Tammi post photos of H & Gabriel together on her FB page, with the caption (something to the effect of) H & her new BABY BROTHER, if they weren't planning on adopting him?

...did Tammi tell EJ that she wouldn't pay for a paternity test, but she was willing to pay her attorney to "stress Logan out" until he signed away his parental rights?

...did she tell LE (and her own voice is on tape admitting it) about the plan to have the attorney stress Logan out? Wouldn't it have been cheaper to pay for a paternity test - unless EJ told her that she was 100% sure Logan was the father, and Tammi knew it would be an uphill battle for her if the results were in the court records?

...did she also tell LE (also on tape) that she wanted to set EJ up in TN so that Logan would get stressed out trying to visit Gabriel that again, he would sign his rights away?

...if she didn't plan on adopting Gabriel, was it so important for her to get Logan to sign away his rights?

IF it was true that she hadn't planned on adopting Gabriel, then it was premeditated deliberate actions to try to get Logan to give up his rights - when she would gain nothing in the end.

And that means GUILTY - no matter WHO or how good your defense attorney is.

Unless an attorney can get Tammi's interviews with LE thrown out, her own voice convicts her.

So how does she think she will win her appeal, with herself as her own worst enemy?

Awesome points Artsy1.
My guess is TS has forgotten what she has said and/or believes she can lie her way out or around it like she has in the past.

Awesome points Artsy1.
My guess is TS has forgotten what she has said and/or believes she can lie her way out or around it like she has in the past.

Not only that, but I know during her trial when the tapes of her own voice was being played, she kept mouthing "I never said that".

HUH?

Whose voice did you THINK that was saying all that stuff to LE????

Not only that, but I know during her trial when the tapes of her own voice was being played, she kept mouthing "I never said that".

HUH?

Whose voice did you THINK that was saying all that stuff to LE????

It's a conspiracy, I tell you! A conspiracy! :hills:

I had forgotten about this - Tammi's own words proving that she had wanted to adopt Gabriel.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123223"]21 Dec 2010 - Tammi Smith: "God wanted us to take Gabriel" (audio) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

1st post in that thread:

"I really believed that God wanted us to take that baby," Tammi Smith told McQueary during the call.

She said she felt meeting Elizabeth in the airport was divine intervention. Smith had already alerted friends to the new addition to her family, and without McQueary's knowledge or permission, she prepared for her new child.

"We went and bought a brand new crib. We bought everything. We bought a house full of baby food, formula, diapers, you name it. We went and bought everything, a crib, a new dress, everything for him. And here we are, just, you know, really upset about it," Smith told McQueary.

Ok, so if they were truly going to adopt Rachael Hoover's baby, why wouldn't they have already had the crib?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105453"]Tammi Smith Selling Numerous Items - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Look at post #12 that shows the actual Craigslist ads that Tammi placed. She is selling the crib & baby boy clothes due to:

"we had an adoption gone bad".

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5219757&postcount=12"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Tammi Smith Selling Numerous Items[/ame]

So, if they bought the crib specifically for Gabriel, and are selling it due to an adoption gone bad, then she is admitting that they planned to adopt Gabriel, but it went bad.

Again, her words (verbal & written) alone will find her guilty....

And in a corner of heaven...

mFmYL.jpg

(not intending to offend anyone)

Tammi has just opened up a new facebook
2 hours ago.

Grace Closet of Care

A ministry helping to bring the word of God to
kids aging out of foster care in Dream Center

http://www.phxdreamcenter.org/

Now is she just hoping the older girls may get preggers.
She will not stop.
We all kew she would come up with something new.

Tammi has just opened up a new facebook
2 hours ago.

Grace Closet of Grace

A ministry helping to bring the word of God to
kids aging out of foster care in Dream Center

http://www.phxdreamcenter.org/

Now is she just hoping the older girls may get preggers.
She will not stop.
We all kew she would come up with something new.

hi daisy- do you mean Grace Closet of Care? Tammi had that before on fb, then it seemed to vanish.

hi daisy- do you mean Grace Closet of Care? Tammi had that before on fb, then it seemed to vanish.

Yes Grace Closet of Care
I think the other one was Hannahs closet of care
the look is not the same as today. It was opened today look at the bottom.
If you read the ABOUT
the first part is the old words only now she puts how she wants to be like her Mommy and now everything is for foster kids

If you go there you will see it was opened today
the other one was a painting of a little girl by a window.
Now it is her daughter.
she is linking it with the Dream Center.

http://www.dreamcenter.org/uncategor...-centers-blog/

hmm I wonder if they know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1