Tammi Smith - the Sentencing Phase

1 minute ago, from court pio twitter:

MC Superior Court‏@courtpio

Tammi Smith sentencing to start at 1:30pm.

Thanks Artsy! I'm on vacation- no wifi- so I'm holed up in the corner of a little coffee shop. Hope it's ok if I shriek, moan etc.

LOL "Woo hoo - oh, I mean, this is really good coffee".... :seeya:

Dang! Movers for the boss are here... :banghead:

:seeya: I suspect this will be going on for quite some time this afternoon. Looked like the only thing on the judge's calendar for this afternoon.

Not working out good for me either today...I'm depending in my iPhone and you just know its not going to cooperate.

azfamily link making a high pitched whistle OUCH!

KEVIN KENNEDY‏@AZNEWSKEVIN

Tammi just entered courtroom with husband.

In Session‏@InSession

#BabyGabriel's father is sitting in the front row on the prosecution's side for #TammiSmith's sentencing.

Dang, it looks like it's not going to start on time. DH is starving and wants to go on our Friday night date at 5 sharp! I hate that AZ isn't on daylight savings, it would be almost over (hopefully) by now!

In Session‏@InSession

#TammiSmith is wearing a red dress with black a sweater for her sentencing. The defense side has filled up with people.

In Session‏@InSession

The attorney for #TammiSmith's husband says the people on the defense side - approximately a dozen - are indeed supporters of Smith.

Any one have anything other then a seal up? CNN was saying they were going to show it but now its not there. AZ still has the seal up for me.

In Session‏@InSession

#TammiSmith appears composed but tense. Her husband is in the first row holding a paper that could be his statement to the court.

Seal is still up - I suspect they are in chambers discussing the motion filed today, and the appeal filed by the state in AZ supreme court.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kebrando
Back