Tammy Faye

Just reported on FOX news, Tammy Faye has died. :(

God rest her soul.

fran

Oh, God bless her. She is not in pain anymore, but with the Lord. May He comfort her children and loved ones.

Rest in Peace Tammy Faye.

Rest in Peace Tammy Faye. You were one in a million.

Nancy

This just so sad. Our local news said she died early Friday morning at her home in Loch Lloyd. They also said her funeral, which was private, was yesterday. Rest in Peace, Tammy Faye.

It was obvious in that interview that she was struggling. I think people around the world immediately started praying that the Lord would take her home without any further pain and suffering; and those prayers have been answered.

Rest in Eternal Peace, Tammy Faye.

It was so hard to see the ravages in newsclips. I couldn't watch the LKL interview. My daughter has been through this and I see the same thing even though she is in better condition. She weighs 119 and is 5'9" but is still skeletal. I am hoping for recovery for her but I am not sure.

The pain and wasting away is so hard. Tammy Faye was brave to talk about it. She was brave to bring awareness and I know her peace will be eternal and she will feel comfort again.

I just saw this thread yesterday and showed it to my hubby. I told him I was sure after hearing and seeing her, she would be gone within a week.

She's in a much better place now.

fran

That's what my hubby said when he saw her on Larry.
How very sad. My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

I just saw an interview with Tammy 2 days ago.
She was down to 65 pounds.
She said that she did not want to know how much time that she had to live.
I feel so bad for her family.
R.I.P. Tammy.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Awww..now she can get some peace and be out of all her pain. I saw this thread the other day and thought she had died already but when I opened it I realized it was only a matter of time now. She really fought to the end.

It was so hard to see the ravages in newsclips. I couldn't watch the LKL interview. My daughter has been through this and I see the same thing even though she is in better condition. She weighs 119 and is 5'9" but is still skeletal. I am hoping for recovery for her but I am not sure.

The pain and wasting away is so hard. Tammy Faye was brave to talk about it. She was brave to bring awareness and I know her peace will be eternal and she will feel comfort again.

Aww, concernedperson. My heart and prayers go out to you and Paige (I'm still praying!) :blowkiss:

I agree, Tammy Faye was very brave. She is in His safe and loving arms now, and painfree!

I saw her last night on LKL, tonight they had her son and showed more clips of her. It's going to be a long time before I can forget that. I cry for her and all that love her. She didn't deserve this.

My mother died like that. Nobody deserves it. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FloridaThemisProject
Back