Tape Discussion#2- Anthony's hired DC to find Caylee dead or alive *CLIP ADDED*

Looks more like a Japanese flag. No...just kidding. Wouldn't dried up blood be brown? I don't think it would still be bright red if it had been there for awhile...unless it is blood and DC just cut himself or something and Hoover taped it.

Yeah they hired the PI's to look for a dead or alive Caylee. And that is why they tried to interrupt the search at the park, because they thought she could be dead. Actually, they could be telling the truth. While they were saying in public that Caylee was alive, the PI's could have been hired to find the dump site and make sure it was clean!

What the A's said in public certainly points to what they were doing, but what they said in public is not what charges will be filed on. What they said to LE and their actions is what will get charges filed on. And after the recent video, I am thinking the charges might be stronger than OJ. I am wondering if this is enough to get them charged with accessory after the fact.

If I am right then someone may get immunity. But it will probably be JH, and maybe DC. They were just hired hands. The people that gave them orders is who will get the charges.

Didn't Cindy cease all emails with her brother Rick because he suggested that Caylee was dead?

I don't know if anyone has answered your post but here are two pic's (cropped) from a wftv slideshow which show the mark that looks like a "rose bud".

2lw7x3l.jpg

2ylmyoj.jpg

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/mostpopular/18460467/detail.html

I think I may have found a match for this red sticker. In the GVS video with Cindy in Caylee's room, there is a red ladybug sticker on the pink small child's table in Caylee's bedroom. It definitely has a V-shape at the tailend and then the near end is black.

And here's a screen cap of the table:

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...lynsmum1/2.png

(Thanks to ButWhatIf!)

Slightly off-topic for the way this thread is going, but is Dominic C. still employed by CA & GA?

Slightly off-topic for the way this thread is going, but is Dominic C. still employed by CA & GA?

Yep. It would seem so. In fact his investigative services are now being advertised on Caylee's website.

I just checked Caylee's site again and nice to see that the google ads they had stuck all over it are gone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back