Task forces keeps searching for missing teen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much Willen---
following a recent lead huh

RUMOR, FWIW gospel of FB is saying FBI at SA's grannys house this afternoon...hmm I can think of a few things I would be looking at there or around

Okay gonna sit on hands

Did I just read that right: the search was due to someones DREAMS?

So very sad. It breaks my heart that Hailey is gone without a trace. I still pray for her everyday and that someone or something, if even a dream leads to finding our baby girl, Hailey..

Like to know Billie and Shawns reaction to this, are they worried?
Please dear Lord help LE find Hailey!

If LE really is following up on dreams...good grief. Poor Hailey.

If LE really is following up on dreams...good grief. Poor Hailey.
Yep.

Chief Owens quote about the dream guy could probably be changed from:

"We checked his track record on a couple of different things," said Owens, "and he's been successful in finding those."

to:

"We checked his website on a couple of different things," said Owens, "and he claims he's been successful in finding those."

(I don't know who the dream guy is, just an educated guess)

It's NOT us.

Glad Hailey is in the news, though.

I can't believe it's been a year. I
Wonder how her brother is handling all this.
I hope he is surviving this horror, but I sure would like to hear what he has to say on the matter of Haileys being gone...

I hope and /or wish the 'task force' would go back to BD's car, where ever it is, and double check it and even use HRD dogs on it (I can't remember, Oriah, if that is a possibility after this length of time) AND also go over the house and yard/shed AGAIN
Seems like everything to do with this case in the beginning is GONE, HD, MOM and DAD, relatives, cars, furniture, anything to do with HD is GONE !!!
Considered this red flagged !! IT is so ridiculous ! Wasn't anybody in authority watching or keeping inventory ? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea