Tempo Restaurant: What Happened There?

They have "at least one" witness who puts Hannah in the bar. Ok Tempo, what's your next move?

Based on what I've heard so far, I think he acted alone, I think he may have drugged her drink, I think he killed her after a sexual assault that same night and disposed of her body right away. I don't think he took her along for the ride to Texas.

What drink?? According to Tempo management, HG did not enter the bar.

I just don't get why she would stand outside waiting for a man she just met a couple of minutes before. It will be interesting to see if there are independent eyewitnesses who place Hannah inside the bar. If she was stood outside waiting for JM then there must have been people who saw her there. She was hardly inconspicuous.
I can only guess...
IF Hannah had wayyyy too much to drink --as has been reported by LE----
maybe JM moved in real fast, introduced himself, telling Hannah he'd make sure she got home...shouldn't be out alone, bla bla... that kind of thing. He runs in to grab a drink to see if she would wait for him. only guessing

It's very easy for a bartender, waiter, etc to say "I don't remember seeing said person, but I see sooo many people every night all week, they all blend together"

And sometimes they do. So if you want to lie, that's a great lie that won't get you prosecuted for obstructing justice.

Not saying that is what is going on here- just sharing my own experience in bartending and waitressing.

Tim Longo said that there is at least one witness that places Hannah IN Tempo. Interesting.

I've seen that in the PC now. Again, I'm just too slow to keep up with how fast these threads are moving, especially now that there are multiple related threads! :deepbreaths:

You literally see thousands upon thousands of people if you bartend or wait tables in a busy establishment. It's very easy to forget people- genuinely- which also makes it easy to lie and say you don't remember. Not saying that is what is going on here-- but I could write a book- multiple books actually of the stuff I saw bartending and waitressing as a young naive girl.

They have "at least one" witness who puts Hannah in the bar. Ok Tempo, what's your next move?

I'm thinking Tempo's statement is because no Tempo employees said they saw HG inside; probably a customer said he/she saw her in there.

LE stated in the presser that a witness inside the restaurant claimed to see HG inside having drinks with him, which he admitted to. The owner claimed she wasn't inside, 'thats' his perception' according to LE (owner covering his assets)

1380710_541224035978074_933947746553576044_n.jpg

tempo says HG was not seen in bar, not served but the doorman noticed her

:waitasec:

LE stated in the presser that a witness inside the restaurant claimed to see HG inside having drinks with him, which he admitted to. The owner claimed she wasn't inside, 'thats' his perception' according to LE (owner covering his assets)

Given that the witness was probably just a customer, neither he nor JM stand to gain ANYTHING from saying that Hannah was inside. The owner, though, does stand to benefit from not being involved in this situation, especially if he served Hannah or condoned the serving of Hannah.

Do we know if the owner was even there, though? Owners and managers of these kinds of places usually work a more favorable shift than graveyard, right? Or is Tempo first and foremost a bar (rather than a restaurant) and therefore its prime hours would be so late?

I think that is going to change!
And I think she had drinks there!

Temo does not want to get shut down for serving minors!

Imo Tempo should not have issued a statement at all. No one was really pointing at them until now.

1380710_541224035978074_933947746553576044_n.jpg

tempo says HG was not seen in bar, not served but the doorman noticed her

:waitasec:

Which is certainly convenient for them, no? Not saying that they're lying, but if someone wanted to tell that lie, it would be very easy to get away with.

Given that the witness was probably just a customer, neither he nor JM stand to gain ANYTHING from saying that Hannah was inside. The owner, though, does stand to benefit from not being involved in this situation, especially if he served Hannah or condoned the serving of Hannah.

Do we know if the owner was even there, though? Owners and managers of these kinds of places usually work a more favorable shift than graveyard, right? Or is Tempo first and foremost a bar (rather than a restaurant) and therefore its prime hours would be so late?

Sounds like an expensive restaurant and bar...but seems to advertise as a restaurant, jmo.

Sounds like an expensive restaurant and bar...but seems to advertise as a restaurant, jmo.

Apparently in that area you have to sell food to sell booze. It's on another thread. . . but to have an upscale drinking establishment you'd have to have upscale food.

If the reason they/he went back to tempos was so JM could pay his tab as one theory suggested, it would mean he's a known regular as, like most bars, I'm sure the don't trust unknown randomers to go off without paying their bill on a promise of him returning.

in the cctv footage-is JM coming from the direction of Tempos?

Per Bessie's first post in this thread, article says the owner saw Jesse. HTH!

Which is certainly convenient for them, no? Not saying that they're lying, but if someone wanted to tell that lie, it would be very easy to get away with.

Why release a statement publically about it? They could have said nothing.

damage limitation? it backfired-now they look a bit like liars, even if they're just forgetful

You literally see thousands upon thousands of people if you bartend or wait tables in a busy establishment. It's very easy to forget people- genuinely- which also makes it easy to lie and say you don't remember. Not saying that is what is going on here-- but I could write a book- multiple books actually of the stuff I saw bartending and waitressing as a young naive girl.

Then Tempo bar shouldn't release a statement saying she was absolutely not in there. They will be in all sorts of trouble if people turn round and say "...but she was."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back