Teresa N, Haleigh's paternal grandmother #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know what..LE has said everyone is a suspect if we want to talk about what LE has said...........other than that they have not really said a whole heck of a lot of anything, other than MISTY IS THE KEY........and that's not even believed by some. So the way I see it, we can all shut up cause LE ain't saying anything or we can look at what happens and see where we can go from there. This is getting so oldddddddddddd.

Facts would be a welcome change actually, imo.
I just don't see what TN's brother has to with finding Haleigh, unless someone thinks he kidnapped her? I have never seen him mentioned by LE or any other media source as being part of the case.

Do I believe he kidnapped her? No, but I have entertained the thought that he helped dispose of the body..Perhaps Donald Squires needs his own thread afterall Ron C did live with him at some point in time for some reason ...
And he did make a statment that he doesn't squeal on kin... As I see it, his kin must have done something in order for him to make a statement of that nature...JMO

Ya know what..LE has said everyone is a suspect if we want to talk about what LE has said...........other than that they have not really said a whole heck of a lot of anything, other than MISTY IS THE KEY........and that's not even believed by some. So the way I see it, we can all shut up cause LE ain't saying anything or we can look at what happens and see where we can go from there. This is getting so oldddddddddddd.

I for one find it very interesting that Donald's nephew's ex-wife is now the purported girlfriend of the man Donald beat up....the same ex-wife that Teresa sang the praises of for months and months, until finally a brief whimper of non-support and then TN virtually disappears from her regularly scheduled NG appearances.

I find it even more interesting that not that long ago, Ronald Cummings called 911 regarding this same man Donald beat up.

Thx.
Donald Robert Squires was arrested on the 26th, but not booked until the 27th. Sorry for any confusion.

Perhaps we should discuss Teresa's hairstyle now? Seems a little, er, tense talking about Haleigh's uncle being arrested for beating up Misty's new boyfriend six weeks ago.

What?? I haven't heard this latest rumor.

Take it or leave it -

PDN re: Donald Squires arrest

Two men were arrested for aggravated battery Monday after reportedly beating a Georgetown man. Joshua Hammons, 26, of Georgetown, and Donald Squires, 46, of Crescent City, were charged with felony battery with great bodily hard after allegedly beating another man at the clay pits behind the Fruitland Landfill....

Deputy Hancel Woods said.... the victim was able to get to a phone to call for help after regaining consciousness from the fight.... He was found to have suffered from a broken cheek bone, a concussion, broken ribs, and multiple bruises to the face and head.

=========================================================

FWIW - no link unless you subscribe to PDN.

NOTE - I wuz wrong it was Fruitland

Kimster, pls advise if names or article need to be removed. thx LF

Take it or leave it -

Two men were arrested for aggravated battery Monday after reportedly beating a Georgetown man. Joshua Hammons, 26, of Georgetown, and Donald Squires, 46, of Crescent City, were charged with felony battery with great bodily hard after allegedly beating another man at the clay pits behind the Fruitland Landfill....

Deputy Hancel Woods said.... the victim was able to get to a phone to call for help after regaining consciousness from the fight.... He was found to have suffered from a broken cheek bone, a concussion, broken ribs, and multiple bruises to the face and head.

BBM WOW thats a beating

Take it or leave it -

Rumor being the key word there, Miss Flossie J. :angel:

That looks like what was posted here before. Not a rumor. I guess I'm confused why there would be an objection to discussing the connection between this fight, the call to 911 a couple weeks ago by RC, and Misty's relationship to this man now.

I'm not positive, but I think someone posted up here that Donald is also husband of the elusive "Aunt Lisa" [a.k.a. Elisa.]

Facts would be a welcome change actually, imo.
I just don't see what TN's brother has to with finding Haleigh, unless someone thinks he kidnapped her? I have never seen him mentioned by LE or any other media source as being part of the case.

bbm~

curve, I totally agree with you, I really do, but if all we discussed were confirmed facts we wouldn't even have a thread, much less a forum. That's just it..we really don't know anymore about HaLeigh's disappearance now than we did 10 months ago..not for an absolute fact anyway and imho..just sayin...really, no disrespect intended..

I am very confused right now, let me get this straight, for some reason no-one wants to post the names or information outright, instead I read nephew, cousin's brother, etc. etc.

Ronald has an uncle named Donald S, who was arrested (along with a sidekick) for beating up Misty's new boyfriend? Is that right or wrong?

I am very confused right now, let me get this straight, for some reason no-one wants to post the names or information outright, instead I read nephew, cousin's brother, etc. etc.

Ronald has an uncle named Donald S, who was arrested (along with a sidekick) for beating up Misty's new boyfriend? Is that right or wrong?

The names are posted in #156 above, except for the victim who should at this time probably not have his named posted at all, as he was not named by media, yet, IIRC.

Also, IIRC, this victim made a 911 call about Ron C. and a stolen 4 wheeler, and some sort of threatening behavior just days/weeks prior to the beating, if I have the timeline correct.

jmoo

The names are posted in #156 above, except for the victim who should at this time probably not have his named posted at all, as he was not named by media, yet, IIRC.

Also, IIRC, this victim made a 911 call about Ron C. and a stolen 4 wheeler, and some sort of threatening behavior just days/weeks prior to the beating, if I have the timeline correct.

jmoo

OIC....not surprising is it?

So, in the meantime...how is everybodies weather? Cold here, took a mental health day from work (something I NEVER do) cuz all of a sudden I have developed hi BP and put on medication.

Look where I am...I truly am crazy!!! TTL, I'm not by myself! :banghead:

Have a Good Afternoon All!

I'm not positive, but I think someone posted up here that Donald is also husband of the elusive "Aunt Lisa" [a.k.a. Elisa.]

I have found many documents where both of their names are listed but cannot find a marriage license-it is either too old to be online or they were not married in FL.
If you look in the PC criminal court dockets they have charges filed on the same date for wildlife citations and trespassing in Nov. 2007, as does Ron.
A family that sticks together breaks the law together!

That is the latest rumor and gossip Elle.

I'm closing this thread and opening a new one as this one weaved in and out of topic so much that my head hurts. LOL! No one is at fault, it just happens sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels