Terri Horman Remarries

As a local who has been researching the disappearance and investigation of Kyron for a podcast production, I truly understand the strong public court of opinion.

But as someone who has also sat down with classmates of Kyron's, and parents present at the school on 6/4- all I can say is that the narrative from those actually inside the school that day, is not the same narrative that was told to the public. Could Terri have possibly pulled this off with someone else, sure. But there's no way she left Skyline that morning with Kyron.

I think it's really important for people to take a step back and realize that we've never heard from the people who were actually there that day, which is the goal of my project. And let's not forget that the last official sighting of Kyron hopscotched around on the 4th (9am), 5th (8:45), 6th (9am), the 9am sighting was reiterated by Staton a couple times throughout that week, until the 18th when it was back to Terri at 8:45 am.

So let's play devil's advocate for a moment... if not Terri, then who? And can the public help? Because at the end of the day, this is about Kyron. And if Terri didn't do it, then we have a very big problem on our hands.

Because MCSO is not going to step up, say they've cleared Terri, and that they' restarting the investigation. And if it's not Terri, then the public needs to know that so that they can pressure MCSO to take this investigation another direction, or hand it over all together.

They really shouldn't of had this case from the first place. This Sheriff's office didn't have the experience, nor the resources to take on a case like this. The jurisdiction boundaries should have been overlooked, for the sake of Kyron, and in order for his case to be in strongest hands. There's a reason this case is still "open and active", and it's because something is being covered up.

Welcome to Websleuths Mutzman,

I agree. If LE has cleared Terri someone needs to say so.

Mutzman, if not Terri then who is the question, you are right. Do you have any ideas? I certainly do not want you to name names but perhaps you can provide a motive.

If you have information that proves the timeline you suggest then Terri is not the person who took Kyron.

When you have a moment please email me. I would like to discuss with you off the forum. triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

Thank you Mutzman. I look forward to hearing from you.

Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

As a local who has been researching the disappearance and investigation of Kyron for a podcast production, I truly understand the strong public court of opinion.

But as someone who has also sat down with classmates of Kyron's, and parents present at the school on 6/4- all I can say is that the narrative from those actually inside the school that day, is not the same narrative that was told to the public. Could Terri have possibly pulled this off with someone else, sure. But there's no way she left Skyline that morning with Kyron.

I think it's really important for people to take a step back and realize that we've never heard from the people who were actually there that day, which is the goal of my project. And let's not forget that the last official sighting of Kyron hopscotched around on the 4th (9am), 5th (8:45), 6th (9am), the 9am sighting was reiterated by Staton a couple times throughout that week, until the 18th when it was back to Terri at 8:45 am.

So let's play devil's advocate for a moment... if not Terri, then who? And can the public help? Because at the end of the day, this is about Kyron. And if Terri didn't do it, then we have a very big problem on our hands.

Because MCSO is not going to step up, say they've cleared Terri, and that they' restarting the investigation. And if it's not Terri, then the public needs to know that so that they can pressure MCSO to take this investigation another direction, or hand it over all together.

They really shouldn't of had this case from the first place. This Sheriff's office didn't have the experience, nor the resources to take on a case like this. The jurisdiction boundaries should have been overlooked, for the sake of Kyron, and in order for his case to be in strongest hands. There's a reason this case is still "open and active", and it's because something is being covered up.

Why would witnesses sit down and talk with you? Don't police usually ask them not to discuss things with the general public? I was told by police to not talk to anyone else about what I saw when I witnessed a crime.
Why would anything be covered up? What would be the point? That seems to be such a cliche'. Desiree is married to a well respected, experienced detective. I believe he would know if there was any sort of cover-up being attempted. As far as the timeline....in many cases it is fluid in the beginning as LE investigates and takes witness statements. That doesn't mean anything. People always vary somewhat on their estimates of time. What is important is that Terri was unaccounted for that morning for almost an hour and a half.
It also would not make sense in relation to the way the divorce case played out. Innocent,loving mothers do not relinquish their children without a fight. Terri refused to answer questions in the civil case because it would incriminate her in the criminal case. She had a very capable attorney who would have never stood for a cover-up being carried out against his client. There were never any accusations regarding a cover-up.
I am always suspicious of all these pod-casters running around looking for fame and fortune. Most crimes fall into the realm of who had motive and opportunity. Terri is certainly a very viable suspect. There's absolutely no reason for LE to exclude her at this point.
I also believe in Occam's Razor. It is usually proven to be on point in cases like these.
I have read your thread on another site, and I think you are very invested in Terri being innocent.
It's interesting that you brought up the time line because that was a point in contention. You had several mistakes in your post about Terri and about her activities that day but you seemed reluctant to correct anything.

Why would witnesses sit down and talk with you? Don't police usually ask them not to discuss things with the general public? I was told by police to not talk to anyone else about what I saw when I witnessed a crime.
Why would anything be covered up? What would be the point? That seems to be such a cliche'. Desiree is married to a well respected, experienced detective. I believe he would know if there was any sort of cover-up being attempted. As far as the timeline....in many cases it is fluid in the beginning as LE investigates and takes witness statements. That doesn't mean anything. People always vary somewhat on their estimates of time. What is important is that Terri was unaccounted for that morning for almost an hour and a half.
It also would not make sense in relation to the way the divorce case played out. Innocent,loving mothers do not relinquish their children without a fight. Terri refused to answer questions in the civil case because it would incriminate her in the criminal case. She had a very capable attorney who would have never stood for a cover-up being carried out against his client. There were never any accusations regarding a cover-up.
I am always suspicious of all these pod-casters running around looking for fame and fortune. Most crimes fall into the realm of who had motive and opportunity. Terri is certainly a very viable suspect. There's absolutely no reason for LE to exclude her at this point.
I also believe in Occam's Razor. It is usually proven to be on point in cases like these.
I have read your thread on another site, and I think you are very invested in Terri being innocent.
It's interesting that you brought up the time line because that was a point in contention. You had several mistakes in your post about Terri and about her activities that day but you seemed reluctant to correct anything.

With all due respect, this is my first time posting here, or ANYWHERE. Also, I'm definitely not a "podcaster". I'm just a stay- at- home mom of twins who began this as a hobby-based research project.

Unfortunately, your uninformed and nasty response is really quite below this platform. If you want to ask me questions, ask- but don't ask questions, and then berate me before I even get a chance to respond. Not interested in engaging with folks like that.

As I said, I'm a local- and I don't mean that as in, "I'm local enough to drive into town and take photos." I mean that I was also in the Portland School District when Kyron disappeared. I have over a dozen friends and family that live out on Skyline, and went to school there- including my spouse. My connections are established. "Why would witnesses sit down and talk to me?!" Because they already know me.

Respectfully, I don't have the time to prove myself to anyone, nor am I interested. I thought at the time that it could be beneficial to post as food for thought, that's really all there is to it.

With all due respect, this is my first time posting here, or ANYWHERE. Also, I'm definitely not a "podcaster". I'm just a stay- at- home mom of twins who began this as a hobby-based research project.

Unfortunately, your uninformed and nasty response is really quite below this platform. If you want to ask me questions, ask- but don't ask questions, and then berate me before I even get a chance to respond. Not interested in engaging with folks like that.

As I said, I'm a local- and I don't mean that as in, "I'm local enough to drive into town and take photos." I mean that I was also in the Portland School District when Kyron disappeared. I have over a dozen friends and family that live out on Skyline, and went to school there- including my spouse. My connections are established. "Why would witnesses sit down and talk to me?!" Because they already know me.

Respectfully, I don't have the time to prove myself to anyone, nor am I interested. I thought at the time that it could be beneficial to post as food for thought, that's really all there is to it.

Watching the Dr Phil special on 'Kyron's Stepmother.'

Lord, she is so weird. Plays the victim superbly. ' I only lied because Police told me to...I only did what I was told, I didn't know what was going on...'

very frustrating to watch and listen to her...

She just said she wanted to adopt Kyron....WTH? How would she ever get that chance? Did she think his mother was going to relinquish him?????

Watching the Dr Phil special on 'Kyron's Stepmother.'

Lord, she is so weird. Plays the victim superbly. ' I only lied because Police told me to...I only did what I was told, I didn't know what was going on...'

very frustrating to watch and listen to her...

She just said she wanted to adopt Kyron....WTH? How would she ever get that chance? Did she think his mother was going to relinquish him?????

She's a classic narcissistic sociopath......manipulative, plays the victim, grifter/scammer, self-centered and completely selfish.

Good question. That marriage article mentioned California and I did a little digging. I found her name and the new husband’s name in California still. It did take a bit of cross referencing to make me feel that it is probably accurate.
Is she currently in Northern CA? Tia

Is she currently in Northern CA? Tia
Yes, the address that I think is probably current is. I think there was more than one place in Northern California. It is one that shows it was sold in 2019 and one of the searches I did, says it is their address from 2019-2022.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back