Terri-Lynne McClintic sent to healing lodge 25 September 2018

IMHO, they need to scrape off the mold of the justice system there, it needs to then be disinfected, and then they need to replace the entire justice system with those who stand for victim's rights rather than rights for these horrific criminals. Makes me sick to my stomach. JMO, MOO

Life doesn't mean life in their justice system. Absolutely ridiculous, in my humble opinion.

I can't believe after all these years, and especially after the outrage over Karla Holmoka's easy skip through her light sentence, that we're still dealing with this double standard.

Michael Rafferty is locked up in a maximum security facility, as he should be, for what will likely be 25 years minimum. There is no reason why his co conspirator should not be facing exactly the same, especially considering her history of violence and the fact that she actually confessed to bludgeoning Victoria to death.

Doesn't matter which government was in power at the time, this needs to be reversed NOW. And then a full inquiry needs to be done to figure out why this was allowed to happen in the first place. SMH

MOO

Well said and absolutely agree Kamille. Who the heck allowed this to happen? They need to lose their job(s). Apparently she has been at the lodge since December 2017. So when was the public, who's footing the bill for this worthless , going to be notified she was moved? It's one thing that Tori's family be notified, but what about the public. I guess we would have found out when she murdered someone else or escaped and LE needed the public's assistance in apprehending her. What BS! SMH.

Well, just wait until she kills another child. Or wanders off. It will happen. No potential for rehabilitation here.

How wonderful that aboriginal women have the opportunity to heal in such a wonderful place. What a privilege.

So the message to the disadvantaged youth of our country, indigenous or otherwise, is to commit a heinous murder and your living conditions will improve ten fold. Certainly seems to have worked for TLM. I bet this is the nicest place she's ever lived in.

It's pretty simple to amend the law that allows a convicted first degree murderer to be transferred to any medium security facility or healing lodge. But I don't expect the current federal government to bother trying to change anything.

I hope RS is able to get a lot of people to back him up and make some noise in Ottawa next month. Perhaps fighting for a change to the law that allowed this to happen is going to be his next project on behalf of Victoria. I wish him well.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back