Terri Moulton Horman Arrested!

How is she coming up with the bond money? Someone is giving her money...who is she possibly blackmailing to get her out of jail all the time?! JMO

She has lost all of the structure in her life that kept her dysfunction at bay for limited periods of time. She was never totally without her demons but she could hold the facade together for a while until the stresses of pretending to be a normal person became too much and the real Terri began to seep through the cracks. When her safety net of marriage to Kaine was seriously threatened she took steps to try and retain her lifestyle by getting rid of Kyron. When Kaine left her she tried to rope in his friend as her next man up so that she could remain in the lifestyle she wanted. Then she moved in with her parents and drained them dry. She recently was dumped by another man who was supporting her but she again couldn't maintain the facade. She cannot function without someone else taking on the job of caretaker but she is a sociopath. Eventually she shows her dysfunction and the gig is up. She has used her parents and different men throughout her life to prop her up but now she's apparently been left to her own devices. She can't keep it together and she is desperate.
EllaMae you are so right! Now what will happen next...that is scarry.

Disnt she have a goodfemale friend around the time of the disappearance of Kyron? Wonder where that person is today?! Are they still in contact?

She's out of jail:

Police spotted a car in Belvedere, near San Francisco, and pulled it over for a mechanical violation. When the car's license plates were checked, police say they came back reported stolen out of Sacramento.

Moulton was arrested and taken to the Marin County jail. She posted $25,000 bail and was released.

http://www.kptv.com/story/34124837/terri-horman-arrested-for-taking-car-in-california

I imagine she had to pay a percentage. Isn't it like 10%? Where did she get the cash?

Thank you, great post.

She has lost all of the structure in her life that kept her dysfunction at bay for limited periods of time. She was never totally without her demons but she could hold the facade together for a while until the stresses of pretending to be a normal person became too much and the real Terri began to seep through the cracks. When her safety net of marriage to Kaine was seriously threatened she took steps to try and retain her lifestyle by getting rid of Kyron. When Kaine left her she tried to rope in his friend as her next man up so that she could remain in the lifestyle she wanted. Then she moved in with her parents and drained them dry. She recently was dumped by another man who was supporting her but she again couldn't maintain the facade. She cannot function without someone else taking on the job of caretaker but she is a sociopath. Eventually she shows her dysfunction and the gig is up. She has used her parents and different men throughout her life to prop her up but now she's apparently been left to her own devices. She can't keep it together and she is desperate.

I think Terri would rather die than give Desiree back her son. And I'm afraid Terri is headed in that direction with her risky and aggressive behavior. She will pull something that will get herself killed at the rate she's going.
JMO

EllaMae you are so right! Now what will happen next...that is scarry.

Disnt she have a goodfemale friend around the time of the disappearance of Kyron? Wonder where that person is today?! Are they still in contact?

I imagine she had to pay a percentage. Isn't it like 10%? Where did she get the cash?

Her good friend was/is DeDe Spicher. It wouldn't surprise me is she is giving Terri money. As of September, she was still supporting her in People Magazine.

http://people.com/celebrity/mystery-woman-dede-spicher-defends-stepmom-in-kyron-horman-case/

http://people.com/celebrity/dede-spicher-i-was-very-worried-for-terri-hormans-life/

Wow! This thread is living proof that Christmas wishes do come true! Now if she would just tell someone where she put Kyron...

Somebody needs to shake DS down too! She makes me sick too!

I sure agree with Desiree Young's comments after learning about the domestic abuse allegations.
“I am extremely concerned that someone else will be hurt by Terri Horman before she is put in jail. The public needs to know where she is living so that they can protect themselves. I believe that we need to hold her accountable for all that she has done up to now and charge her for all of it in all jurisdictions involved. She needs to know that she is not above the law and we need to hold her to that measure and expectation.”
https://kobi5.com/news/terri-horman-arrested-in-california-for-driving-stolen-vehicle-42962/

I'll be interested to see how this pans out. My guess is, she left some guy and took a car she usually drives that's his, and he got mad and declared it stolen. In my observation, women VERY rarely steal cars in an outright fashion - that is, happen upon a car with keys inside, hot wire a car, break into a home and steal the keys and take the car, etc.

Maybe she took a car from a client from her home care job?

If not DS, then probably her parents bailed her out....

I think she has bled her parents dry. What was she doing in the Bay area, who was she visiting there?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back