Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he will cause problems. He is still in Russia right?
imo

I mean what he's saying. The things he is saying about American law enforcement.
I feel for him... and I am not a terrorist. I'm concerned he is going to get more people going with what he's saying.

Russian security services showed up during the interview and took the father away.
Why would they do that? They don't want him talking either?

Do you have a source for this? What news outlet are you watching/listening to? Thanks.

Okay, if Dad came here to Germany for treatment, there must be a German connection. Medical treatment requires insurance here too, it isn't free. Dad couldn't turn up here and just get insurance with a brain tumour. He either paid outright for all his treatment, or must have already had links and an insurance policy here.

The fact that they found more explosives and pipe bombs in their apartment, along with the fact that they had explosives and grenades on them last night, tells me they weren't done after the Boston attacks.

Yep....imo they were just getting started. There were more bombings to come.

About the bombing - the father says: "Whoever did it is a *advertiser censored*."

I understand denial but I fear this father is going to cause problems with what he's saying.

Anybody who would use the father's words to push their agenda is probably already past the point of no return. They just need an excuse and if not the fathers words there's plenty enough other fuel to ignite their passions

Any reasonable person would take the fathers words for what they are but then we wouldn't be fearing backlash from a reasonable person.

I don't think he will cause problems. He is still in Russia right?
imo

Well, if there are others out there that believe that these two were set up, it could cause more trouble. Both in Russia and in the US.

he means with his broken English more likely something like "his goose is cooked now anyhow".

That basically he is as good as dead .. even if they will capture him alive... -- like what will await him .. surely won't be "fun and games"

I really think a lot of the family attitude is due to their nationality, and cultural experiences.
People react based on what they know- these men are use to the accused being hauled off and shot and not having the rights we have here.

The longer version of the fathers interview painted a completely different picture of him than the first little blurb.

I have to feel really bad for the extended family and friends- they knew these boys differently than the world does now- and unless they aide the suspect I think they are all collateral damage & victims.

I mean what he's saying. The things he is saying about American law enforcement.
I feel for him... and I am not a terrorist. I'm concerned he is going to get more people going with what he's saying.

aha, thanks darlin, now I understand.

Well, if there are others out there that believe that these two were set up, it could cause more trouble. Both in Russia and in the US.

I agree. And reportedly, the older brother recently spent 6 months in Russia. I think he was probably visited by Al Quada operatives, who were thrilled to have someone who lived in America under their wings. JMO

Someone pardon me while I roll my eyes about the extended family. They are well-settled and comfortable enough to speak their minds freely knowing they are protected in their right to do so, but then we are simultaneously supposed to feel bad for them because they are so oppressed and don't understand free society? And that she can make baseless accusations against the very governments who granted her family safety from the persecution without being hauled off in the middle of the night for having said that?
(I know the father is not currently in USA or Canada where one has the right to free speech, but he was before.)

I feel sorry for this uncle. He has been pretty much estranged from them and has no information but is being hounded. He dod say something interesting and true though:

reporter: Are you worried about what might happen to him?

Uncle: Worried? It is already over and done. They will kill him. It is done already. [paraphrasing]

I agree, there will be nothing or no one left to "question". Other poster was right to question where all this money came from? Were they connected to the Chechen Mafia?....who has ties to Al Qaeda?

Scroll down to last section on "connections".

Chechen mafia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I agree. And reportedly, the older brother recently spent 6 months in Russia. I think he was probably visited by Al Quada operatives, who were thrilled to have someone who lived in America under their wings. JMO

But Al Quaeda has denied connection to this?

I thought they said 7-11 were them ....and showed the video of Young one with the hoodie ... hmmm .. Media :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500