Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #7 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
April 17 - Toronto vs Boston game - "Tonight we are all Boston fans."

http://www.nba.com/2013/news/04/17/celtics-boston-marathon-tributes.ap/index.html

With Neil Diamond's "Sweet Caroline" playing over the loudspeakers and
scores of Toronto Raptors fans showing their support,
the Boston Celtics returned to the court
for their first game since the bombing attack at the Boston Marathon.

Sweet Caroline - April 17, 2013 - YouTube

The Celtics gathered with the Raptors at midcourt to observe a moment of silence
in honor of the victims prior to Wednesday night's regular-season finale.

[video=youtube;45BwKOZjFyU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45BwKOZjFyU[/video]

If TT's wife is indeed insisting that she dropped off her toddler daughter for TT to care for before she went to work on the morning of April 15, it could be that she's attempting to provide him a potential alibi.

IOW: it appears, IMO, that what she's saying is that since TT was looking after our daughter, he couldn't have been involved in the terrorist bombings.

I hope this is not the reason for the claims she made, via her attorney, that TT was looking after their daughter on April 15. At this point, though, I can't think of any other reason for her to make such a statement (if her alleged statement is true & accurate, as reported to the media), if not to attempt to provide TT with a potential alibi.

If she truly did leave their 3 year old with TT that day, then who the hell was watching her daughter when he & his brother set out on their deadly mission???

What kind of moronic attorney has she hired to represent her, if these are the statements he's making on her behalf? He's not helping her at all, IMO.

ETA: Apologies for such a convoluted post. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the statements attributed to TT's wife.

Maybe she thought he was going into the pressure cooking caterering business??
Seriously, if she's the one making the money, how is he getting any money without asking her for it. Did she not notice he bought fireworks while she's working as a home health aid?!!!

I don't think he'd need to ask for money. Women who don't work don't ask their husbands for money, most (I assume) would have a joint bank account that they'd take what they needed within reason. If the arrangement was that he looked after the daughter he was doing a job of sorts.

I have read earlier in the thread people wondering why he didn't get a babysitter and go out to work. From what it sounds like he doesn't have qualifications to demand a high wage, he'd likely be paying a babysitter similar to what he earned so what'd be the point?

I'd love to hear more about the living, working and financial situation for the couple. They seem to be very strange. TT's wife's parents are a doctor and a nurse so you'd expect them to be fairly wealthy. I wonder whether they gave some financial support to their daughter if they were struggling.

JMO, so many different things coming out it's very hard to tell what was going on!

Do NOT name people as possible terrorists UNLESS you have proof to back it up! You could lose your account privileges for good for doing that around here! :nono:

bumping this up just because I just saw it and because this is REALLY IMPORTANT and what sets us apart from other forums!

:rocker:

Interesting view from Moscow Times...

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/opinion/article/why-didnt-tsarnaev-attack-dagestan/479165.html

Why Didn't Tsarnaev Bomb Dagestan?
23 April 2013 | Issue 5116
By Yulia Latynina

Snipped:
Islamist terrorists never take responsibility for their attacks. They always claim that their opponents, who were U.S. secret agents posing as terrorists, blew themselves up to tarnish the reputation of peace-loving Islam.

Tamerlan had a friend named Brendan Mess. In the fall of 2011, Mess and two other men were found with their throats cut, $5,000 lying about and marijuana scattered on their bodies. Again, the naive FBI did not suspect a thing. But Tamerlan probably suspected that he was being trailed, so he went to visit relatives in Makhachkala for six months just to be on the safe side.

Snipped:
Things work differently in a failed state like those in the North Caucasus. In those societies, violence actually works. If the Tsarnaev brothers had become terrorists in Dagestan, where they lived for a year in 2001, the police might have been looking for them, but not a single citizen would have risked his neck to inform on them. In Dagestan, the people know that the terrorists and mafia members are more powerful than the authorities.

There's a thread here re: possible connection between TT and the triple murders in Waltham, MA.

MA MA - Waltham Triple Murder, 12 Sept 2011 - Page 5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I posted your article link in that thread just now too.

Did that happen? I just saw an exchange between Janet Napolitano and Sen. Graham. She said that TT did alert when he left for Russia, but because he stayed so long (6 months) he didn't alert when he returned because the alert had expired. What??? Anyway, Graham says he got a different story when the FBI briefed him, the misspelling story. So which, if either, is it? Just shown on Fox.

staying that long should add an extra alert. sounds like a bunch of excuses to me.

reminder: no links to conspiracy theories. There are no msm or LE facts that support this so don't even post it. Please and thank you.

I don't think he'd need to ask for money. Women who don't work don't ask their husbands for money, most (I assume) would have a joint bank account that they'd take what they needed within reason. If the arrangement was that he looked after the daughter he was doing a job of sorts.

I have read earlier in the thread people wondering why he didn't get a babysitter and go out to work. From what it sounds like he doesn't have qualifications to demand a high wage, he'd likely be paying a babysitter similar to what he earned so what'd be the point?

I'd love to hear more about the living, working and financial situation for the couple. They seem to be very strange. TT's wife's parents are a doctor and a nurse so you'd expect them to be fairly wealthy. I wonder whether they gave some financial support to their daughter if they were struggling.

JMO, so many different things coming out it's very hard to tell what was going on!

Perhaps the wife's parents were footing the couple's bills. Perhaps that's how TT was able to afford a mercedes and $800 shoes, amongst other material things.

Tamerlan's Amazon wish list was started in 2006...January 1, 2006 to be exact. This was waaay befor Russia told the US about Tamerlan. So, the FBI found nothing? This wish list alone is cause for questioning - fake id, birth certs, etc. So maybe the FBI is downplaying sealed info. Idk, just guessing.

Voice Lessons To Go Volume 1: Vocalize and Breath
Ariella Vaccarino (Audio CD)
4.3 out of 5 stars (86)
$14.02
In Stock.Offered by Amazon.com
13 Used & New from $13.00
Buying this gift elsewhere?
Added July 8, 2007

How to Make Driver's Licenses and Other ID on Your Home Computer
by Max Forgé (Paperback)
3.5 out of 5 stars (8)
Available from these sellers.
17 Used & New from $57.50
See buying options
Added May 29, 2007

iAudio G2 1 GB MP3 Player Dark Blue
by Cowon
5.0 out of 5 stars (1)
Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Added February 15, 2007

TOPRAM 1GB MMC PLUS CARD NOKIA NGAGE QD 6620 6230
3.0 out of 5 stars (2)
Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Added February 15, 2007

The I.D. Forger: Homemade Birth Certificates & ​Other Documents Explained
by John Q. Newman (Paperback)
3.0 out of 5 stars (2)
23 Used & New from $4.78
See buying options
Added August 27, 2006

Secrets Of A Back Alley ID Man: Fake Id Construction Techniques Of The Underground
by Sheldon Charrett (Paperback)
4.7 out of 5 stars (9)
$25.00$23.75
Only 8 left in stock--order soon.
25 Used & New from $11.44
Added August 27, 2006

Principles of Fraud Examination
by Joseph T. Wells (Hardcover)
4.9 out of 5 stars (9)
74 Used & New from $7.73
See buying options
Added August 27, 2006

Document Fraud and Other Crimes of Deception
by Jesse M. Greenwald (Paperback)
5.0 out of 5 stars (2)
17 Used & New from $5.26
See buying options
Added August 27, 2006

Chechen Dictionary & Ph​rasebook (Hippocrene Dictionary and Phrasebook)
by Nicholas Awde (Paperback)
4.4 out of 5 stars (5)
$11.85$9.51
Only 3 left in stock--order soon.
24 Used & New from $3.21
Added June 15, 2006

The Lone Wolf And the Bear: Three Centuries of Chechen Defiance of Russian Rule
by Moshe Gammer (Paperback)
5.0 out of 5 stars (2)
6 Used & New from $172.13
See buying options
Added June 15, 2006

Allah's Mountains: The Battle for Chechnya, New Edition
by Sebastian Smith (Paperback)
3.6 out of 5 stars (13)
$28.00$24.88
Usually ships within 1 to 3 weeks.
Offered by Amazon.com
34 Used & New from $12.83
Added June 15, 2006

The Consolation of Philosophy: Revised Edition (Penguin Classics)
by Boethius (Paperback)
4.6 out of 5 stars (29)
$15.00$10.80
138 Used & New from $1.95
Added June 15, 2006

The Twelve Caesars (Penguin Classics)
by Suetonius (Paperback)
4.6 out of 5 stars (77)
143 Used & New from $0.01
See buying options
Added June 15, 2006

The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire: Volumes 1-3 of 6 (Everyman's Library)
by Edward Gibbon (Hardcover)
4.7 out of 5 stars (59)
$65.00$40.42
Only 11 left in stock--order soon.
69 Used & New from $8.46
Added June 15, 2006

The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire (Modern Library Classics)
by Hans-Friedrich Mueller (Paperback)
4.2 out of 5 stars (12)
$16.00$11.67
Only 6 left in stock--order soon.
128 Used & New from $0.58
Added June 15, 2006

Wiseguy
by Nicholas Pileggi (Mass Market Paperback)
4.7 out of 5 stars (179)
226 Used & New from $0.01
See buying options
Added June 15, 2006

Snatch
by Guy Ritchie (Paperback)
5.0 out of 5 stars (3)
25 Used & New from $1.39
See buying options
Added June 15, 2006

American Mafia: A History of Its Rise to Power (John MacRae Books)
by Thomas A. Reppetto (Hardcover)
4.1 out of 5 stars (11)
77 Used & New from $0.01
See buying options
Added June 15, 2006

Organized Crime: AN INSIDE GUIDE TO THE WORLD'S MOST SUCCESSFUL INDUSTRY
by Paul Lunde (Hardcover)
4.2 out of 5 stars (6)
49 Used & New from $0.01
See buying options
Added June 15, 2006

Blood and Honor: Inside the Scarfo Mob, the Mafia's Most Violent Family
by George Anastasia (Paperback)
4.6 out of 5 stars (38)
$17.95$12.47
Only 15 left in stock--order soon.
61 Used & New from $6.58
Added June 10, 2006

Five Families: The Rise, Decline, and Resurgence of America's Most Powerful Mafia Empires
by Selwyn Raab (Hardcover)
4.4 out of 5 stars (95)
47 Used & New from $6.48
See buying options
Added June 10, 2006

The Sound of Your Voice
by Carol A. Fleming (Audio Cassette)
4.2 out of 5 stars (24)
32 Used & New from $0.78

See buying options
Added January 14, 2006

Chechnya: To the Heart of a Conflict
by Andrew Meier (Paperback)
3.3 out of 5 stars (3)
$11.95$10.76
Only 4 left in stock--order soon.
62 Used & New from $0.01

Amazon.com: Tamerlan: Wish List

holy *****e. good find. yah, that's curious if not concerning, deeply.

Perhaps the wife's parents were footing the couple's bills. Perhaps that's how TT was able to afford a mercedes and $800 shoes, amongst other material things.
I seriously doubt for one that his 800 dollars shoes were "real" and secondly I don't see a family from RI who worked hard for what they had, footing the bill for their son in laws over the top taste when he wasnt even working, yet their own daughter worked 70-80 hrs a week.....no way no how.

A little enhancement vignette ... clarifying some profile-lines in what is otherwise a pretty fuzzy original image. For the record - let's suggest.

[video]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75/Rusty_Pennies/BostonPerps/Boston_WMV_01_zpsad35fc87.mp4[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500