TES has asked that people stop calling them:

Oh, you are so right. I can't imagine really, who DOES call them, unless it is to find out how to donate. That is what I was trying to convey. :crazy:

lol, well what I heard was people from all over concerned about the case were calling & emailing thoughts , prayers which is fine. But the majority which was becomming a problem was some folks wanted to know details about the locations the plane mapped out, some wanted them to look here or there.....and they are pro's at what they do, they have it figured out. Like LP said on NG, they have it down to science. They needed their phone lines open to important things.

I cant help but wonder if some nut jobs were just high on halloween candy???

No problem Law girl. I'm not a member there either. But I am sure we do have "cross" members here and some one will let them know.

And I thought your message came across just fine. Understanding that TES is currently trying to coordinate 1000's of volunteers, I can totally understand why they would want to free personnel from phones to whip those team leaders into shape :)

Salem

lol, well what I heard was people from all over concerned about the case were calling & emailing thoughts , prayers which is fine. But the majority which was becomming a problem was some folks wanted to know details about the locations the plane mapped out, some wanted them to look here or there.....and they are pro's at what they do, they have it figured out. Like LP said on NG, they have it down to science. They needed their phone lines open to important things.

I cant help but wonder if some nut jobs were just high on halloween candy???

Oh Lawsy,...LMAO...That kind of thing did not even occur to me because, I or anyone I even know of, would not do it. geesh.

I have never "gotten" that kind of thing actually. Just donate, email/call if needed to find out where...and you are done. Period.

Good luck to everyone involved with TES! My thoughts and prayers are with you!!

:blowkiss: I'm logging off for the evening, but want to send a positive thoughts and feelings towards the searchers' way before I go leave one for Caylee on her thread.

I hope no one called them and told them to search where the german shephards pee:eek:

Wasn't that location down the grassy lane with the tree where the German shepherd pees?

Been there, read that! :crazy:

Right now, I am not worried about wording or how they want to ask people to stop calling them...as long as people respect their wishes and stop calling! I can understand how frustrating it could be if people are calling with so-called tips, ideas, etc. as has happened with the tip lines. I can see this being a real problem when they need to keep their attention focused on the task at hand. Finding Caylee is what is important and they are in place to do so. I say let them do their job and our job remains as always to be supportive from a distance.

ITA.

Time to come home baby Caylee.
4.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member