TES in Need of Donations

:Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june:
You know what Tulessa- every penny counts!!! I am making a vow to send TM at least 5% of my paycheck every week! I made a donation on Monday and will do so every Monday from here on out! It really takes a person with a huge heart to do what he does and from what I have seen, he does it whole heartedly! And if it was this case to make me recognize that, I would like to think it is Karma at work.

We are glad to have you on justice for Caylee team!
Thank you for donating, and big, big Texas sized hugs for Tulessa!! God sees your heart!

:Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june:

We are glad to have you on justice for Caylee team!
Thank you for donating, and big, big Texas sized hugs for Tulessa!! God sees your heart![/QUOTE

TWA-the thanks go to you! What a wonderful post. It is people like you and posts like yours that inspired me to become a member here. And Tulessa you are right, WS ROCKS. Bigtime!!!!

I hope that TM knows how very much he is appreciated by so many! The world is a better place with Tim in it. I'm in.

thank you Tim for all you do!!

it really feels good to help out such a wonderful person :hug:

I just donated. Tim Miller deserves all our support. He and his team are amazing.

Welcome to Websleuths! I am so very impressed with our new members stepping up to help Texas Eqqusearch. Way to enter a team!!!!

Let your hearts be light, you have done a very good deed!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back