TES Needs Food and Water Announced at 10:15 AM TODAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay searchers, so how many pizzas showed up at the Command Center today? It would be interesting to know because on Murt's site it seemed as if EVERYONE was calling in pizza orders for you guys.

So YOU GUYS are the ones!!! We werent sure but I suspected WS was behind that food! Around 12:30 my team got back from our first search on Saturday. We were pulled over the the tent where there were some people moving as fast as they could to put sodas and water in ice to cool off. They were pretty shocked that we didn't care if it was cold, just GIMME!!! There were crackers and little sleeves of powdered doughnuts (yum those were good we needed sugar)!, some fruit, individuals of applesauce, etc.

We were so hot and I didn't really think I wanted anything big anyway - until Domino's showed up with armfuls of pizzas, then Pizza Hut came in with tons more - TONS more - I saw 4 Pizza Hut delivery people make multiple trips in - the pizzas took over 3 large tables stacked 10 high - all kinds and flavors! Another tent had hamburgers and hot dogs starting. ALL FOOD WAS ALMOST GONE by my 4:00 return from another search but more deliveries were coming in. Water was pretty consistent and I think everyone had enough but you could see that there wasn't an over-abundance. The sodas were fantastic - that boost of sugar when you are tired gives you another wind to go again.

Suggestions for Sunday - DO IT AGAIN!!! I came from an hour away. I packed coolers with water, ice, gatorade (THAT'S A GOOD IDEA) and I brought my own. I had to park far away from the tent and wrestle the cooler up there but I did and just added what I brought to the piles. I brought my own water but there are people there from 38 states (TES told me that) - hotels nearby, lots with no cars and little money - no way to bring their own and it isn't feasible - no where to leave your stuff and you can't carry it in the woods!

A GIGANTIC THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU - once again you saved the day!!! Without your pizzas, so many would have gone without. I started crying when I read this thread and saw that it was you guys! I couldn't go today but will be supporting however I can from my computer. The media was told early on and repeatedly the need for food and water donations - they barely if at all reported it. If they had I am SURE local residents in Orlando would have contributed.

Murt's group was behind most of the pizza. They were delivered to him in his van and he hauled them to the food area

Was there too much food?

Cocoa - where are you? I thought you were searching again today? No?

Cocoa - where are you? I thought you were searching again today? No?

No I can't search again today - work and hubby with a messed up knee - I wanted to SO MUCH!! My eyes are with you though - what do you all need???? I can help from here -

So YOU GUYS are the ones!!! We werent sure but I suspected WS was behind that food! Around 12:30 my team got back from our first search on Saturday. We were pulled over the the tent where there were some people moving as fast as they could to put sodas and water in ice to cool off. They were pretty shocked that we didn't care if it was cold, just GIMME!!! There were crackers and little sleeves of powdered doughnuts (yum those were good we needed sugar)!, some fruit, individuals of applesauce, etc.

We were so hot and I didn't really think I wanted anything big anyway - until Domino's showed up with armfuls of pizzas, then Pizza Hut came in with tons more - TONS more - I saw 4 Pizza Hut delivery people make multiple trips in - the pizzas took over 3 large tables stacked 10 high - all kinds and flavors! Another tent had hamburgers and hot dogs starting. ALL FOOD WAS ALMOST GONE by my 4:00 return from another search but more deliveries were coming in. Water was pretty consistent and I think everyone had enough but you could see that there wasn't an over-abundance. The sodas were fantastic - that boost of sugar when you are tired gives you another wind to go again.

Suggestions for Sunday - DO IT AGAIN!!! I came from an hour away. I packed coolers with water, ice, gatorade (THAT'S A GOOD IDEA) and I brought my own. I had to park far away from the tent and wrestle the cooler up there but I did and just added what I brought to the piles. I brought my own water but there are people there from 38 states (TES told me that) - hotels nearby, lots with no cars and little money - no way to bring their own and it isn't feasible - no where to leave your stuff and you can't carry it in the woods!

A GIGANTIC THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU - once again you saved the day!!! Without your pizzas, so many would have gone without. I started crying when I read this thread and saw that it was you guys! I couldn't go today but will be supporting however I can from my computer. The media was told early on and repeatedly the need for food and water donations - they barely if at all reported it. If they had I am SURE local residents in Orlando would have contributed.

That's awesome! It's amazing to know how so many people contribute in whatever way they can

Okay, what is the deal for Sunday? I saw the info on post 65, 9am is 6am here! What do they need? What time do they need it? Or would it be better to send $$ to TES and an EMAIL to the person on page 1 of this thread?

Want to keep up the support but would like an idea of where it helps the most! Thanks to everyone!!!! MMB

155 PIZZAS JUST FROM PIZZA HUT ALONE!!!!!

Bump...

No I can't search again today - work and hubby with a messed up knee - I wanted to SO MUCH!! My eyes are with you though - what do you all need???? I can help from here -

Cocoamom

I just woke up...any idea what would be most appreciated? there's a good list on post 65ish calling from so far away just want to make sure it gets to where it's needed, KWIM?

Help TES Searchers
Just got off the phone with the TES Tip line: 407- 517-6333

Bottled water, soda and fast food needed for Caylee Searchers Today and Monday!
Direct deliveries to the registration desk at:
TES Command Center
Shadowridge Dr & Judge Rd, Orlando, FL 32818
(SE Corner)
http://tinyurl.com/67updz

Food deliveries should start between 11am and 12pm.

Pizza Hut - 407-273-6100 6200, Lee Vista Blvd.
Popeye’s 407-275-3110 (Dave)
“Sweetwater Springs Bottled Water
http://sweetwaterspringsbottledwater.com/ 407-277-5331
Will deliver cases of water. For $75 you get 11 cases sent."

For more vendors see post #54 and # 65 :
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74622&page=3

Thanks Merker that's what I was looking for.:blowkiss:

I have my phone set on auto redial...25 minutes without a call going through!!

Way to go WSers!! I can't even get through to order for them - phones are busy!! Keep trying though everyone!!

Are they searching Monday too? Maybe I can do that!!

FYI:
"Please have them directed to me, or or Carolyn Todd at the TES Command Center.
Thanks so much,
Barbie"

Direct deliveries to Barbie Tarr to Carolyn Todd at:
Send to:
TES Command Center
Shadowridge Dr & Judge Rd, Orlando, FL 32818
(SE Corner)

please pass along

?
Please visit the Cici's located at 4538 S. Semoran blvd. Orlando Fl 32822. While Equusearch is in town Cici's will donate 20% of your bill to Equusearch to benefit the search for Caylee. Please tell them "JusticeForCaylee. com" sent you when you pay so that equusearch will get this donation.
?
Would someone verify this?
TY:)

The manager at the CiCi's on Semoran Blvd. says thay WILL donate 20% of your bill to Texas Equusearcg if you tell them Justice for Caylee.com sent you. Keep in mind that they do not deliver. Eat-in or pick-up only.

The manager at the CiCi's on Semoran Blvd. says thay WILL donate 20% of your bill to Texas Equusearcg if you tell them Justice for Caylee.com sent you. Keep in mind that they do not deliver. Eat-in or pick-up only.
TY:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member