Texas Flower Delivery Order Leads to Million Dollar Suit, Messy Divorce

Toll records trip up philanderers

TRENTON, N.J. - Adulterers, beware: Your cheatin' heart might be exposed by E-ZPass. E-ZPass and other electronic toll collection systems are emerging as a powerful means of proving infidelity. That's because when your spouse doesn't know where you've been, E-ZPass does.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070810/ap_on_re_us/e_z_divorceshttp://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070810/ap_on_re_us/e_z_divorces
While I disagree with this being used in divorce cases, it is critical in some criminal cases. How and where can you draw the line?

I would be tempted too, Lurker!

My parents ran a florist in their later years and had a woman who would send herself flowers to make her husband jealous. The man would call the florist demanding to know who sent them...lol.

Seriously Searching,

Why are you against the EZ pass information being used in divorce cases? All sorts of information is gathered in divorces. Some divorces and custody cases are all out battles and PI's are involved. They will track down anything that can be used.

That's just sad, funny too but still sad. I'd be gone if I was his wife.

You and me both. Leave him to his virtual wife. There is no way I would live with a man who spent that much time with another woman, virtual or real life.

You and me both. Leave him to his virtual wife. There is no way I would live with a man who spent that much time with another woman, virtual or real life.

Can you just imagine that though? Oh I left my husband because he was cheating on me with an avitar. LOL

Seriously Searching,

Why are you against the EZ pass information being used in divorce cases? All sorts of information is gathered in divorces. Some divorces and custody cases are all out battles and PI's are involved. They will track down anything that can be used.
I guess I have reservations of too much Big Brother becoming intertwined in our personal lives. We are giving up many freedoms with the "Patriot Act" as it is and this is just another chipping away at our rights to basic privacies.

Having our cell phones tracked, our vehicles tracked, and our phone lines becoming tapped without a judge to make the call on what is "reasonable" anymore...like it or not...we are giving away our right to any privacies in or out of our homes. While I am all for using these tools to bring home our missing, giving us a balance with terrorists, and protecting our lives...it is difficult to decide how much is too much.

Do I really want the government or anyone else to be able to install a camera in my bedroom and watch me 24/7 while I have no recourse to stop it? Do I feel the government or anyone else has a right to use where I go or who I see to be used against me while I am an adult and have a legal right to do so...to be able to turn this against me without just cause? If I am not taking part in an illegal activity...why do they have the right to invade my privacy in this way?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82
Back