Text messages *MERGED*

Does anyone recall reading text messages sent from JesseG to others besides Casey, sent shortly after she was arrested the first time, making reference to the fact that LE are going to ask questions of the 3 that went to Puerto Rico together (Amy, Ricardo and another whose name escapes me at the moment) because they all flew out at separate times?

I ran across those texts yesterday on a post here somewhere, and for the life of me, I haven't been able to relocate them again, but...it mentioned the name of a possible Casey "benefactor" who is a well-known Orlando hotel magnate.

LVC - I believe you may be referring to the one on post #4 of this page.

Does anyone recall reading text messages sent from JesseG to others besides Casey, sent shortly after she was arrested the first time, making reference to the fact that LE are going to ask questions of the 3 that went to Puerto Rico together (Amy, Ricardo and another whose name escapes me at the moment) because they all flew out at separate times?

I ran across those texts yesterday on a post here somewhere, and for the life of me, I haven't been able to relocate them again, but...it mentioned the name of a possible Casey "benefactor" who is a well-known Orlando hotel magnate.

LVC - I believe you may be referring to the one on post #4 of this page.

Sheribaaby...right you are, in my haste to locate them, I foolishly skipped over those. I had originally read them yesterday from another post somewhere. Thanks for directing me to these. I thought I was dreaming them up!

anybody ever see any texts or calls or any sign of communication between KC and Jonathan, or any sign they were really friends or hung around together at all? I just wonder why he's been called as a witness for the trial out of all the others who had much more contact with her... ? IIRC

I've searched and searched for text message information for June 16 and it is obviously missing. Now, I would assume that JB has easy access to Casey's records so why would LE omit those? The other people's cell records wouldn't be so easy for him to obtain and the SA should have handed that over to him, long ago, along with all the forensics I'm sure they have completed. What right do they have, withholding all of this information they've had for 4-6 months? Is this how they serve Lady Justice, by trying to use her blindfold on the defendant and the public? Just look how long they are dragging their feet with their investigation into Cain. In my opinion, if they had a case at all they would be handing all of this over rather than using "leaks" to build their case for them. Popular opinion criticizes JB for petitioning the court but what else is he supposed to do when they are handing these things over? I would hope my attorney would if I was unfortunate enough to be in the position of being charged with a crime.

I've searched and searched for text message information for June 16 and it is obviously missing. Now, I would assume that JB has easy access to Casey's records so why would LE omit those? The other people's cell records wouldn't be so easy for him to obtain and the SA should have handed that over to him, long ago, along with all the forensics I'm sure they have completed. What right do they have, withholding all of this information they've had for 4-6 months? Is this how they serve Lady Justice, by trying to use her blindfold on the defendant and the public? Just look how long they are dragging their feet with their investigation into Cain. In my opinion, if they had a case at all they would be handing all of this over rather than using "leaks" to build their case for them. Popular opinion criticizes JB for petitioning the court but what else is he supposed to do when they are handing these things over? I would hope my attorney would if I was unfortunate enough to be in the position of being charged with a crime.

Virtually all of the texts recovered before July came from Amy's phone. For whatever reason her phone managed to save the last couple of thousand texts, whereas most other players had a limit of a few hundred before the older ones were automatically deleted. In that regard LE got very lucky, because KC sent the message about the smell to Amy where it was stored in her bottomless in-box.

I am not sure why this is, but the inbox records a date / time stamp with the text whereas the outbox does not. This means we can only guess as to when each text from Amy to KC was sent, usually by matching text exchanges in context.

All that being said...on June 16, for whatever reason, KC did not send a single text to Amy (this is according to the ATT records). Amy sent two to KC, but because messages sent from Amy to KC don't have a date / time stamp, we can only guess as to which two were sent.

Virtually all of the texts recovered before July came from Amy's phone. For whatever reason her phone managed to save the last couple of thousand texts, whereas most other players had a limit of a few hundred before the older ones were automatically deleted. In that regard LE got very lucky, because KC sent the message about the smell to Amy where it was stored in her bottomless in-box.

I am not sure why this is, but the inbox records a date / time stamp with the text whereas the outbox does not. This means we can only guess as to when each text from Amy to KC was sent, usually by matching text exchanges in context.

All that being said...on June 16, for whatever reason, KC did not send a single text to Amy (this is according to the ATT records). Amy sent two to KC, but because messages sent from Amy to KC don't have a date / time stamp, we can only guess as to which two were sent.

Thanks for the reply, JWG. Isn't it the same phone model as Casey's? Does this make sense to you that it wouldn't be available, or perhaps is that part of the docs being withheld, perhaps another format available, just as with Casey's phone records from AT&T? Also, I have seen Casey's text records (outgoing dates and times shown, but without message txt) through June 13 but they stop there. Are the rest out there and I just haven't found them? Does it make sense that none of the other friends have any text available from June 16? I don't own a cell, so I guess I'm wondering, if you delete them from your phone, are they gone forever or does the carrier have record of the history, text wise?

As long as I have the attention of such an objective, intellegant person, :blowkiss:and because you have watched the weather in Orlando, what night do you suppose she had opportunity to place Caylee in the woods? We, of course must assume she was smart enough to wipe all objects clean or prints since there weren't any at all from what I read. I find it hard to believe the hurricane water force was strong enough to wash away all prints and still leave her head so close to the bag in a perfect upright position, looking back to the corner of Hopespriing, only 400' away. But, yet it was somehow strong enough to remove and scatter all her teeth. Funny, I have the skull of a woodchuck and many of the teeth are still intact even though several children have handled it for many years. But that's off topic. I would also assume if she is smart enough to not even leave prints on the tape, she surely wouldn't take her there in a canvas bag in broad daylight with the corner in plain sight. So, needing at least two days to support the decomp story, what night do the pings support being there after dark? I don't see any possible time. There is a period long enough without cell activity on the 17th but the pings start up again just a couple minutes after sunset at Tony's. So....what am I missing to make this story stick with a jury? That she went in there with the sun shining and dropped Caylee off or maybe hoped people wouldn't notice because there was a thunderstorm on the 18th or 19th? But there would still be traffic at the corner even if there were no walkers or joggers out and about.

Connie
PS: I just thought of an opportunity, if she really didn't sleep every night at Tony's the week of the 16th. If she wasn't there on the night of the 18th-19th, that blank space in her phone records would give her time in the dark. But I believe TL would have to be lying for this to be true, along with his roommate. I believe she would need at least 40 minutes or more to get from his area, there and back.

2ND JUNE 2008
- On my way home I'll be out with boys if you are going. Limping, but out
12am - Glad your home! Sorry I didnt come tonight. I do have a great story for you though. I'll call you tomorrow!
- So excited. Jp has my phone so I prob wont reply. But I miss you tons and I cant wait to talk to you tom.
6.27pm - Me too!
11.59pm- So is it more sad or funny that ric decides to finally spill his real feelings for me after hearing that I made out with tony? Stupid. So stupid. I couldnt wait for him forever and i'm truly glad that I didnt. Anyway...i can wait to hear your story from last night!

3RD JUNE 2008
- I made out with a guy last night!
12.13am- You needed a good distraction from firefighter boy. I'm glad!its nice to finally feel wanted by ric but its like I had to move on to get anything out of (incomplete)
12.13 am - him. I stand by my decisions and i'm really starting to like tony. Everything in due time
- Dude somehow that went to ric
12.13am - Haha are you serious? Yours or mine?
- Mine
12.27 am- Haha whoops! Thats pretty funny
- I know!
5.03pm- so I found the perfect place for us to stock up on essentials for really cheap!
- Sweet. Where? And are you out of town now? I feel like I havent seen you in forever.
5.06 – I'm still in town. Taking my mum out to dinner. And the place is a huge dollar store on 50 by the boys house.Its pretty great.you coming out to jukebox 2mor night?
- Of course. Troys b'day! I have to close but i'll be there after.
5.08pm – Awesome!
- You are, yes?
5.09pm - Oh most definately

4TH JUNE
- I have my tickets girlie! Yay! Now its down to you and troy.
5.16PM- Done deal!
pm- So i'm not going to lie...tony is pretty incredible. I cant wait to talk to you tonight!
- Me either. I am closing so i'll be there when I can be
6.39pm - Sounds good love!
- How many people are in the cab there? I may try to get a ride so I come back with you all
9.13pm- I'm driving seperately
- still at work. This blows. I only made 49
11.08pm -how are you getting here
- On my way!
11.35- Bout time!
- You have a concerned guy in here. Love you many hugs

6TH JUNE 2008
- Got a shift
9.09 pm - What time do you get off tonight?
- Hopefully a little after 10
9.46 pm- I came into work. Huge mistake.I tried to help set up for an event and got roped into staying a few hours.
- Good thing I worked then! When are you done?
9.49PM – No idea soon hopefully. I'm tired already
- Done now.
- I think i'm just going to head downtown. Lemme know when you get out
7TH JUNE 2008
- I heart you
- I hit a guardrail. Thank god i'm ok and I didnt get a DUI. My car is ****ed. I'll find out how bad in the morning. I think my nose bleed from the airbag. This bites
5.19am – Hunny i'm glad your ok! Jesus that message scared the crap out of me
- Please call and wake me up when you get up. I need to talk. I messed up real bad. I need my friend.
5.19am- You know i'm here...always!
- I love you 5.20 am – I love you too. I'm glad your ok
- Thanks. Go back to sleep. I'll talk to you tom. I'm pretty sure i'm fine. I'll know when I wake up. Hopefully I can fix this tom.
8TH JUNE 2008
- Not doing as good now. I totally broke down at work. That car was the only thing in my life that was mine. I have no home that is my own. I dont even sleep in my own bed. My car was my thing.
4.16pm – are you going to be ok?
- I have to be. I have to work. I'm just going to have to do it
4.18pm - Please call me if you need and talk. Definitely call me when you get off.
- Will do. I'm closing now but I should be done by 11. i'll call on my walk home
sounds good love. Hang in there !
7.03pm you hangin in there?
- Yeah. I got it together. I just needed to get out of cry mode7.05pm- I'm so proud of you love!
10.03pm – I'm heading to bed but message me when you get back to the boys house. I love you girl! :hugs
- Will do. Love you tons!
- We are home.the boys helped me to close. They are great.
11.27pm love you too. I'll call you in the morning
- Looking forward to it

9TH JUNE 2008

2.27pm - What time do you work today?
12. 29pm - How are you feeling today?
- Pretty good. Still sad, but physically fine
12.31pm - The sadness will surpass. Glad youre not sore
- Me too. I just tidied the boys place and i'm doing laundry. Trying to stay busy but its hard when not at home.
12.35pm- Yeah I know that feeling. What time are you off tonight?
- No idea. I'll have a better idea when I get there. Earliest 8 latest 12
12.38pm- Alright. Cool. I'm staying at the boys house tonight so we can all hang out.
- Awesome!
3.36 pm -Caylee just pooped in her potty for the first time!
3.43 pm – Sorry. Proud momma moment
- I'm proud too! Congrads! 8.00pm- What time are you getting off?
- Should be only 10 more min.Sweep, sort silver, and check out
10TH JUNE 2008
6.46 pm- So rick and I are not friends anymore
- What happened?
6.57pm – He finally decided to tell me that he loves me...and unfortunately i'm not there with him anymore. I waited months for this to happen and now that it has I vcant say that he is the only guy I have feelings for. Its like I have to choose.he's throwing everything in my face .UGH

- That sucks hun. I'll call when I get off. I also have to get a new job. New management sucks. I'm thinking fri for jacks
6.59pm - He wants me to still date him knowing that i'm starting to like tony. I cant do that. I'm not that person.I respect him to much to do that

8.54pm - I'm working all day tomorrow so I'm good for whatever day we can go up to jville.
- So I just got off. A friend gave me a ride so i'm back at the boys. Awake and in need of a chat?
9.06pm- Oye! Yeah we will definitely talk later

11TH JUNE 2008
12.18am - What time do you work tomorrow? I'm in and out of sleep. Stupid drama
- I should be free bt 3 and 6
12.19am - Ok cool thats perfect
-Go to bed. Love you tons
12.21 am - Love you too! Night

12TH JUNE 2008
10.24 am –I'm getting ready to make a stupid late call for work. I'll call you back ina bit!
12.05am - How is it?
- Chill only like one hot guy
12.06 am - Boo. We need to find you one
- I know. Maybe fri those kind of guys like my *advertiser censored*
* - All good
13TH JUNE 2008
6.16am - I'm on the way to the hospital with my dad. I'll call you when I can
- Oh my god. Take care , my prayers are with you
6.19 am - Thanks love
- I was just saying i'm renting a car. Be with your family
- I love you and call me anyway. Hugs, I everything is ok.
7.50am - My dad almost had a stroke. We are still waiting for him to get checked out. I promise I will call you asap
- Like it was your fault. Things happen. I just want your dad to be ok 7.55am - He will be. He just gave my mum and I a huge scare
- Good. Then all is well
* - 10 keys made. Done.
- So I have most everything packed. Think I can move it over tom?
7.56 am - Probably tomorrow afternoon.I'll call you later. Sorry your not coming
- Me too, its just been a long day. And tom will be long too. I have a few things to do still before I go to rics. Just getting it done.
8.10pm - Yeah you have to do it. If you change your mind let me know
- Will do. Love you tons. And again i'm so glad your dad is ok
8.12pm - la ya too! I'm glad he's alright. He's stubborn

14TH JUNE 2008
- Hey do you think we can tow my car to your place? We are going to fix it and sell it. I just have to put it somewhere until my dad can come up to do the work. Prob the first week of july.
- Ok I finally got will going. We are about to leave to see his buddy about towing . Where is tonys place so I can tell them and the name of it again?
6.09pm- Sutton place. O university between goldenrod and forsyth
- Sweet . Thanks love once I have details I will text.
pm- Awesome
- We are on our way with the tow truck to my house so we should be at tonys in like 308.20 pm - Awesome
8.21pm- He said it doesnt ,matter where you park it
- Awesome thanks to you both
8.23pm- Anytime love! I'll get it towed to the house one day this week
- You dont think we can leave it there?
8.25pm - Actually we probably could. I dont see why not. I'll check with the people at his clubhouse tomorrow morning
- I can get a cover for it. It just seems silly to keep towing it.
8.27pm- Agreed that'll work
- Is it on the left or right?
8.55pm – Depends on which way youre coming. If youre coming from goldenrod its on the left.from 436 or forsyth its on the right.

15TH JUNE 2008
- So i'm gonna job hunt tom. Wee
8.15pm – Good stuff love!

16TH JUNE 2008 mon
* - I think I have cramps for the first time in 3 years. This sucks! I forgot how much it hurts.
* - So i'm not feeling good so I'm just going to crash at the boys. I'll call I the morning.

17TH JUNE 2008
- What is your address? I'm going to the post office to do a change of address in a little
bit.
11.28am – 4937 hopespring drive orlando fl 32829
- Thanks!
11.30am – Anytime love

19TH JUNE 2006

1.06pm - Call me when your headed over to see your car
- I'm on my way.

24TH JUNE 2008 Tuesday
2.12pm – Leaving work in a few. I'll call you on my way to the house.
- Okie
3.39pm – dont buy the whole store!
- But I wanna! 3.40pm – Haha then do it :)
* - I'll do it tom...I'm lazy now
25TH JUNE 2008
- On Sat want to go to storage with me to make a game plan?
9.08pm – What time saturday?
- I miss our stone table chats
9.08 pm –Me too!

26TH JUNE 2008
1.41pm - I need a freakin vacation

27TH JUNE 2008

11. 34am – There was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of my car
11.49am – My car ran out of gas again
11.58am- Two weeks in a row...on friday..my stupid car runs out of gas.wow
* - I'm still not out. But I think I made like 150. i'm exausted tho. I'm going to stay on this side of town. I dont drive far tired
11.24pm – No worries. I'll call you in the morning
- Have fun!
28TH JUNE
8.37am – Call me after you get up and whatnot
- Storage hun. I was supposed to have my stuff out by now

29TH JUNE
10.25am - Can I borrow you and your gas can today?

11.24 am – ****. I forgot
- Sorry ! Hey my camera is being shipped to your house. What should I do about that? 12.38 pm – How soon?
- I dont know. Once its fixed?
2.46pm – I wasnt sure if it was already done. Have it sent to the house. I have a ot of details to fill you in on. I'll call you later on

30TH JUNE 2008 Monday
9.22am - What time do you work today?
- Not thismorning. I couldnt pick up. I'm in at 5
1ST JULY
11.02 am – So youre working all day today, correct?
- Hopefully
am – Ah. I work til 5. are you closing?
- Well see. Its ricardos last night in town so I should prob chill w him. But we will see where the night goes.Oh, bbq at wills for the 4th. Then to eola for fireworks
11.06am – Well if not maybe we can grab a drink

11.10am – Done deal . I'd like to see ric before he leaves
- I should be out of here by 11. thanks god I managed to close. He is really watching out for me
1.19pm – Sorry was talking to my crazy mother
* - sweet - Hey are you going to fusion tonight?
- I am when I get off work. Probably around 11 or 12
10.19pm – Good! Call me when you leave
11.46pm - On my way

2ND JULY

6.50pm- Not good. Still hungry. I'm going to eat soon
9.51pm – Hows the close looking?
10.15pm – Alright i'll kill time until then
pm – Sounds like a plan love

3RD JULY 2008 Thursday

9.46.pm- hey you. You have no hostess

4TH JULY 2008
12.27am – Jp and I are good
1.17am – are you serious? I'm not joking %-) thats not good at all. Did you check the car just in case?
1.19am – where the hell did you put it? Thats crazy
1.20am – jesus ; -( do you wnt me to come back and help you look?
1.22 am- yeah we just need to find it.piece of mind, right
1.25am - honey :( god that sucks. It will turn up. No doubt. You going to be up or are you going to bed?
1.26 am - I feel bad for not paying more attention
1.28AM - :.( i'm sorry love. Let me know if I can help

5TH JULY 2008
11.12am – what did you forget thismorning?
11.13 am – that sux. Glad its not that far

6TH JULY 2008
5.38pm – hello love. what the verdict? Any luck?
5.41pm - %) find jp's keys?
5.44pm – haha geez. I'm sorry hun. I'll help you look before you leave. Might as well
5.52pm- potentially...any cover?

7TH JULY 2008
8.11am - sorry I didnt text you back!i couldnt find my phone. Stupid silent settings. Blah. You know will went back and bought that...oh that boy! Call me later love
8.16AM – yes maam!works for me.glad you got your apt.definately good. Willis too damn sweet I swear
12.36pm – what time do you work?
2.41pm – my mum said it hasnt. I'm going to call again later
3.30pm – sounds good. I'll be here
3.33pm – goodness! Might as well...right?
3.45pm- haha I hate those!thats all useful stuff though.they have great underwear and bathing suits.i just got underwear on thursday with melissa
3.48pm – nice.i think I do too sadly
3.50pm – haha agreed
- hey , is there any way to get rics money by tom?
9.44pm – i'll check my account. Good call
-he asked so I passed it on.9.56pm – I appreciate it. Ireally wish he could talk to me himself though.it is what it is
- he knows we talk a lot.
JULY 8TH 2008

5.45am – you on your way?
- yup
5.46am – alright cool.
-i'm just stopping at 711. coffee?
5.48am – i'm good. Thanks though.
- 5 mins. I'm on forsythe
5.50am – cool i'll meet you downstairs
-sweet
6.55am – seriously i'm already back at tonys.keep me updated on your flight. Be careful love!
-OMG. I'm still in the check in line. Thank goodness we came so early! - 5 more people
9.13am – hope you find some potential latin lovers;)
-always . Its unfortunate I dont generally find spanish men attractive.
-haha its families and old people on this plane
- - safe and on the ground!
10.47am – nice! Glad your safe! Cant wait to get my happy *advertiser censored* down there
-dude this house is amazing
- its awsome here.
3.32pm – I can only imagine!the weather here sucks. Boo
- seeing the water and cliffs made me a little homesick for the ship
3.37pm – I bet!
- I'm trying to get this butter unwrapped..but little bugs kee biting me. 9 bites! Nope 11.
3.49pm – ew stupid bugs

JULY 9TH 2008
10.45am – so hows the weather?

JULY 10TH 2008

8. AM- so i'm looking at a couple more places today and finding a flight tonight :)

JULY 11TH 2008

7.30pm – i'll still call you later...but I dont know if i'm going to be able to come out there at all. I'm going to decide tonight and i'll let you know either way. If I do i'll be out there early tomorrow morn

JULY 15TH 2008

8.10am I got it. Youre in around 2.30. i'll see you then!
4.53pm – I think your camera is at my parents. I'll check later to be sure
5.30pm – oh ok. My mum texted me something about it

You are amazing girl. Thank you so very much!

Reading the above texts paint a clear picture of how effortlessly KC responded to her hurting friend all the while knowing that she was the culprit. The July 4 exchange regarding AH's "lost" money makes this especially clear. Wowzer!

She owed RM money (he never mentioned this iirc). AH asks if KC would repay it by the next day, and KC says "good call".:sick: Makes me want to slap her silly myself! Then KC says, that she wishes RM would talk to her himself. Remember how she was so glad she was done with him, etc.? People are marionettes to KC.

My experience with two year olds is that they will fight for what they need or want. The parent has to hang in there and break um so-to-speak. (I just figured out why women are emotionally stronger than men.:)) KC could not manipulate Caylee fast enough to suit her own needs. KC never grew much beyond two years old herself - always got what she wanted. She never was asked how do you think that makes him or her feel? Me Me Me Me is what we see with KC.

My guess is that KC took JP's keys as well as his phone which is why he borrowed AH's and soon bought a new one. I bet his phone was a blackjack.

Sorry if it's been mentioned but on June 13 one of Amy's text says "10 keys made. Done"

Does anyone know what this could mean?

Keys to a car? a home? and why 10? or is it something else?

Sorry if it's been mentioned but on June 13 one of Amy's text says "10 keys made. Done"

Does anyone know what this could mean?

Keys to a car? a home? and why 10? or is it something else?

New car? Didn't AH say she was always locking her keys in her car so she gave spares to her friends.

June 13 is the day KC blew AH off to go to Jacksonville (GA had his stroke per KC). AH went up to get a new car. What time did AH text, late in the day?

Just answered my own question, 7:50 AM. She would not have taken possession of her new car until later that day. Could AH's father of sent her the key ahead of time and she would simply pick it up and drive away? What would she do with the rental car then (leave it at the dealership).

AH had a storage unit that she was hoping to unload by June 30. What key did she tell Lee, "She has my key". He said, "It's taken care of." Ummmm.

This may not apply to all kinds of car keys, but mine cannot be copied. You can only get them from the car maker/dealership (I think).

New car? Didn't AH say she was always locking her keys in her car so she gave spares to her friends.

June 13 is the day KC blew AH off to go to Jacksonville (GA had his stroke per KC). AH went up to get a new car. What time did AH text, late in the day?

Just answered my own question, 7:50 AM. She would not have taken possession of her new car until later that day. Could AH's father of sent her the key ahead of time and she would simply pick it up and drive away? What would she do with the rental car then (leave it at the dealership).

AH had a storage unit that she was hoping to unload by June 30. What key did she tell Lee, "She has my key". He said, "It's taken care of." Ummmm.

Car or house keys would make sense. Leaning towards car keys. Don't think JP & Ric would have been pleased if she handed out keys to their place.

bold part
I remember that, I was curious because she seemed a bit anxious about this key and Lee's answer was odd.

Car or house keys would make sense. Leaning towards car keys. Don't think JP & Ric would have been pleased if she handed out keys to their place.

bold part
I remember that, I was curious because she seemed a bit anxious about this key and Lee's answer was odd.

Ya, that's why I don't think AH was referring to a house key. Remember she thought she was moving into the A's house around mid June. Why would AH care if they found a key to CA's house on KC? She wouldn't because it would not lead back to her in any way.

The worst case would be to the storage unit - but why?

Also, the text about the 10 keys may be independent from AH's comment to Lee. Maybe she made 10 copies of her new car key - o'kay.

Her comment to Lee may refer to her storage unit key. She was not planning to still have her stuff in storage in July. Why would KC have a key and why would AH be concerned about that?

The key could also refer back to her totalled car. Does anybody know what happened to it? Surely LE has an answer to that question. I hope we find out this week in a doc. dump.

Butwhatif, I have the section of Amy text from June 2 to the 8th of June, if you want them I can send them to you so you can add them. I think in your first post here about the text messages, you said you had lost your notes..
I have them coordinated with those of Casey.

Butwhatif, I have the section of Amy text from June 2 to the 8th of June, if you want them I can send them to you so you can add them. I think in your first post here about the text messages, you said you had lost your notes..
I have them coordinated with those of Casey.

Sophiered - I would like to read those messages, also. Can you post them here for all to see? TIA :blowkiss:

butwhatif - I just read through these messages compiled by you and others and I want to thank you for your efforts. These are very interesting and helpful.

Thanks to you, JBean and all others involved in these compilations! :blowkiss:

Sophiered - I would like to read those messages, also. Can you post them here for all to see? TIA :blowkiss:

Will do. Maybe if Butwhatif wants to then insert mine in the section of her original post.

I also have coordinated the numbers of pages of both incoming and out going. I can also post those.
Obviously as you all know it is just my own calculation and that doesn't mean I am 100% correct.

Will do. Maybe if Butwhatif wants to then insert mine in the section of her original post.

I also have coordinated the numbers of pages of both incoming and out going. I can also post those.
Obviously as you all know it is just my own calculation and that doesn't mean I am 100% correct.

Thank you, I will watch for them! :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Will_D
Back