That One Key Piece of Guilty Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither one of them wanted to hold their child -- RH got away from CH as quickly as possible; LH preferred to visit RH in jail to seeing CH...

This is ANOTHER sad case that happened last night -- it was grandmother's comments that immediately made me think of this case and one more indicator of guilt for both RH & LH, imo

kwch.com
We spoke with the girl's grandmother, Cindy Poe Friday morning. She came down from Topeka. Poe told us her two other granddaughters also lived in that home and before this incident, the men gave them excellent care.

"I just want see her, I just want to hold her, you know, for the last time," she told us. "That's what I'm trying to fight. They don't know if I can do that, I'm trying to fight to hold her."

Websleuths Crimes Spotlight on Children KS 10 mo baby hot car death; Man arrested

Like his selective morality?

Telling people how wrong abortion is, but killing his own baby.

Putting himself up as a church-going family man...who is a ephebophile and sends dick pics to underaged girls and hooks up with of-age women.

This guy is a symbol for hypocrisy in America. I hope he enjoyed that Chil Fil A chikin' mini mega breakfast he shoveled down his fat gullet. And I hope he had an awesome time getting off while sexting on company time while Cooper convulsed and clawed his own face and died a horrific death.

Wait, No! I hope he enjoyed NONE of that and STILL suffers his fate, which will never equal what Cooper endured because we are a humane legal system. Sometimes I think that is too darn bad.

:goodpost:

Please sharpen up the crayon: treehouse = satellite office? [modsnip]worked corporate adjacent to the daycare?

Ross worked at the TreeHouse satellite offices. His coworker lunch friends worked at the larger main corporate offices just down the road and Cooper attended the daycare located at or adjacent to the larger main corporate offices.

His reported demeanor in the jail as reported in the NE.

Not seeing CH in the car when he went to drop off the lightbulbs. No way.

Screaming he killed his child when he could not see his face because CH was rear facing. How would he know ? He could not know that for sure .

The getting on the phone while others are doing CPR.

Oh oh. More than one piece

Based on his research and the temperature in the car, even if it was an accident and he suddenly realized he had not dropped the baby at daycare, he would have known there was NO WAY his child had survived all day.

Yep, that one bothers me too, L&J -- Related to the smell -- he went to his car at lunch... Was there no smell at all, then?? Even if a decomp smell were not yet present, would he not have smelled at least urine which had been in his diaper? Or some other "human" smell -- sweat, maybe? Doesn't make sense. But surely, surely, he would have smelled the first odors of decomp, after 7 hours in a hot car?? Nope, not buyin' it.

And one other thing -- I dropped my son off at the daycare every weekday, and at that age, he was talking & babbling for all he could do from the time we left home till the time we got there. We had conversations -- at least of some type, even if everything he said wasn't actual "speaking real words." Yes, a lot of kids are shy, or the may be groggy early in the morning, but I cannot imagine a child of that age not saying a word or babbling or banging on his car-seat or simply making some kind of noise. Not buyin' that, either.

I'd expect him to be cross and complaining about the straps on the car seat hurting him.

Ugh...unfortunately this just connected some dots for me. I have been contemplating that JRH was actually intending to drive all the way to the movie theater and either "discover" Cooper when parking or actually go in to the movie and do a big dramatic exit when LH called from the daycare. But I couldn't figure out why he stopped at the shopping center if this was the case. I thought maybe the smell had gotten too strong.

But now I can picture it: he's driving, knows Cooper is in the back seat presumably deceased. Suddenly he hears a sound. His heart stops for a second and adrenaline rushes in. He thinks Cooper is still alive somehow and choking on something, so in his fear he actually has a normal response which is to seek help immediately, so he pulls in to the shopping center, jumping out yelling for help because his son is choking, pulls him out of the seat and realizes C is definitely deceased. Panics again because the scenario he planned has changed. Tries to reach LH on her cell and then by calling the daycare center. Gets mad because this isn't what he had planned and mad because that sound scared him so bad.

Explains some of the anger behaviors at the scene. It's so upsetting to picture this. Poor Cooper.
BBM - This is what I have thought for a while. LH would get to daycare and there would be no baby. She would call Ross, but he would have his phone off (which is why I think he chose a movie over drinks or some other activity), and would then drive to the theatre and make the discovery. The theatre manager or usher would have to go get Ross from the cinema and he would have his friends there to "play to".
Hadn't considered the second half, but it does make sense.

da5yne7y.jpg

I will make one with the Tree house and the Home Depot Store as well.

All posts are MOO

OMG. I think the stop at Publix would definitely have been a reminder. It is right by CFA and they would have had to make the SAME TURN to get from there to TH, without stopping at LAA. IF THIS WAS AN ACCIDENT, Ross MUST have had an AHA moment when they pulled out of that parking lot (which I think he did, prompting the light bulb purchase so he would have an excuse to go to his car and see for himself).

OMG. I think the stop at Publix would definitely have been a reminder. It is right by CFA and they would have had to make the SAME TURN to get from there to TH, without stopping at LAA. IF THIS WAS AN ACCIDENT, Ross MUST have had an AHA moment when they pulled out of that parking lot (which I think he did, prompting the light bulb purchase so he would have an excuse to go to his car and see for himself).

This is what seems plausible to me. I think he remembered before/during lunch. (My "working theory" is that he left Cooper in the car intending to be inside HD for a few minutes before returning to the car and heading to LAA. I do NOT think he forgot about Cooper between CFA and HD).

I think his actions after lunch are all about figuring out how to handle what he did. Of course, he should've blurted out what happened right then and there when he checked on the car, but I think he panicked because he knew playing with his penis was the reason he forgot his child and that was too humiliating to admit.

Not everything falls into to place with my theory, though. If I recall correctly, he sexted until 3pm. Is that correct?? If so, that makes absolutely no sense with my scenario.

I respect your opinion, but I'll never get past he (and LH) googled it just days before. Never.

Based on his research and the temperature in the car, even if it was an accident and he suddenly realized he had not dropped the baby at daycare, he would have known there was NO WAY his child had survived all day.

A parent always prays and hopes against all odds, don't they?

Backing into the parking space with Cooper's head sticking up above his infant car seat.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

so, what you are inferring is that RH decides to kill his child by leaving him in the back seat of his car, and then BACKS INTO his parking space?

also, where does the "30" seconds come from? thanks.

i wonder why folks assume that how they think is the same way a sex absorbed, cheating, lying, philanderer thinks. Really? Seems to me there is considerable room for mistake in that assumption. Which of you actually knows what is going on in the mind of someone who leads a double life and spends at least a lot of his time and mind energy covering it up? I think its time for the folks who deal with the human mind to speak up. what i think he must have been thinking and what you might think are hardly smoking guns imo---- and in any good jurors opinion, imo.

"NO WAY" Really, absolutely "NO" way? I grew up three children and I assert that there were absolutely times when they were totally quiet for way more than one minute, even after leaving a fast food place, even in the morning...."NO WAY"? you cant mean that. he didn't "have" to be saying anything.

The deciding factor in my mind is that there is NO WAY that baby was not jabbering the whole way to work. He was not an infant. He did not have time to fall asleep. He had to be saying " why?" and "whats that?" to everything they passed. Absolutely no way he was silent for that whole few minute ride. Every time I start to give him the benefit of the doubt... that jumps back up at me.

Really?????? A person choking doesn't make a sound?????? You don't have to be a former medic (which I was 100 years ago) to know that SOMETIMES, in fact, a LOT OF TIMES, A PERSON CHOKING DOES indeed MAKE A SOUND.

Actually, you SEE a person choking, you do not hear them. A person choking doesn't make much of any sound because their airway is blocked. [/B][/I]

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000049.htm

according to the Atlanta journal C. (not the police) he stuck his arm in the car and never put his head down to window level and never inside----after the newspaper viewed the video.

Yep, that one bothers me too, L&J -- Related to the smell -- he went to his car at lunch... Was there no smell at all, then?? Even if a decomp smell were not yet present, would he not have smelled at least urine which had been in his diaper? Or some other "human" smell -- sweat, maybe? Doesn't make sense. But surely, surely, he would have smelled the first odors of decomp, after 7 hours in a hot car?? Nope, not buyin' it.

And one other thing -- I dropped my son off at the daycare every weekday, and at that age, he was talking & babbling for all he could do from the time we left home till the time we got there. We had conversations -- at least of some type, even if everything he said wasn't actual "speaking real words." Yes, a lot of kids are shy, or the may be groggy early in the morning, but I cannot imagine a child of that age not saying a word or babbling or banging on his car-seat or simply making some kind of noise. Not buyin' that, either.

not in evidence....someone quoted a medical person that there may not have been any smell until the body was moved..personally i don't know this, but i sure would like a "factual" statement by an "expert" on it, cause I couldn't agree more that if there was Definitely decomp smell in the car-----he would have known.

Driving his car, which reeked of decomposition for over 3 minutes with the windows rolled up. Then claiming that what made him notice that Cooper was in the back and something was wrong with him was that he "made a right hand turn."

here is an expert who says a body "may" produce smells within hours..i saw another answer forum where several respondents answered "2 or 3" days for human death smell. this is an important issue for me. i really want to know what the facts are. for one thing it seems to be that many here are assuming the smell in the car would be very strong and unmistakable. Is that true?????

http://www.leelofland.com/wordpress/jonathan-hayes-notes-on-forensic-medicine-smell/

so, what you are inferring is that RH decides to kill his child by leaving him in the back seat of his car, and then BACKS INTO his parking space?

also, where does the "30" seconds come from? thanks.

Originally that was my recollection from the PCH, but then I went back and read a news article that said this-

"According to ABC, the video shows that when Ross Harris arrived to work that morning, he "passes a parking space, backs up the vehicle several feet and then pulls into a parking space near the back of the lot. Harris then exits the vehicle and walks into his office building."

http://www.examiner.com/article/ret...ris-hot-car-death-ross-harris-shocking-tweets

I no longer think he backed into the space, and corrected that assumption shortly after the post you quoted. Was it a single space that he was able to pull forward into, and drive forward out of? Or was he able to pull forward out of it because there was no car parked in front of him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rons211212