The ‘Belle 8-3-11’ mystery grows

I never see numbers like this, but I remembered something after going to the link.

About 2 or 3 years ago one particular street light always went off when I walked by. I kept trying to logically figure out why the light would go off, like maybe the bulb was flickering and needed to be replaced. But for months it did the same thing whenever I was there, in front of a neighbor's house. It was creepy, but since I couldn't figure out what was going on, I had to accept that it was somehow coincidental. But I never really believed that, either. There was simply no explanation.

I haven't been out there after dark in a long time. I forgot all about it until I went to the link. Now I'm sitting here alone in the dark and am rattled remembering this ... and reading about a ghostly explanation.

I wouldn't be afraid. I get excited when I stop in my tracks and happen to look at the clock and it's 11:11..I now just say Hi Dad! If he wasn't my Spiritual Guardian before, I think My Godfather was. As children alot of us are taught that we have a guardian angel, and we weren't afraid. Spiritual guardians aren't that far off. So, if you see a sign feel blessed that you are being watched over and taken care of. Someone loves you!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back