The 911 Call, LE Radio Call & Police Report

Sweet baby jesus. I just asked the Main Squeeze to listen to that again and tell me I WASN'T hearing things!!

I keep listening to that part over and over and there is someone else answering those questions. It sounds as if Misty broke down and/or didn't know the answers to the questions they were asking about Haleigh and someone else jumped in....Whoever it is must have, at one point, giving her name....Because the operator begins to spell the last name and the person says "No, that's my last name." On the parts that we do hear, I don't recall Misty mentioning her last name "Croslin."

Then it sounds like Misty is grabbing the phone back.

I always thought this meant a small photograph from her purse/wallet.

Any possibility TN provided 2 photos? Initially one from her wallet. (school photo), Later on - the 8x10? Either from Ron's or GGMSyke's or her own home? Or, maybe we know for certain that this 1st photo provided was an 8x10? I really don't recall, but this could be a good point, IMO. Or, again, what RaisinCharlie said up there a few.

I'm beginning to believe that TN grabbed that photo from Ron's house, not her own.

I just listened to it again...I think the voice that answers when asked what Haleigh's middle name is ....is indeed Misty, but there is definitely something redacted there in my opinion. her voice sounds the same as when she says miracle whats that? When the dispatcher asks what the numerical is at Green Lane. She seems to go from panic to nonchalant in a matter of seconds. very weird.

"the miracle, what's that?" ..........best. blooper. ever.

Sweet baby jesus. I just asked the Main Squeeze to listen to that again and tell me I WASN'T hearing things!!

There IS another voice there, doesn't sound like TN, more like ron's sister's voice... imo

For the record I need to say that i do not feel like TN was feeding lines to Misty, if that was the case she would have been able to answer every question about what her granddaughter looked like perfectly and she wouldn't have allowed Misty to guess Haleigh's weight at 40-60 pounds.

I think RC called his mother like he said, and she got there around 3:30, Her phone records and pings would show the calls and what tower she was bouncing off of the whole night, not just minutes before Haleigh went missing. LE knows so much that we don't know. I believe the phone records helped with that a lot.

Just calling it like I'm hearing it but Ronald is clearly distraught in this recording. He goes from upset to angry which is what I would suspect. He sounds just as I suspect I would if I was coming home from work to find my daughter missing. I'd blame the person just as he is doing to Misty asking "how did you *advertiser censored**** let my daughter get stolen you b***."

I call it the beginning of his "act"...

I think RC called his mother like he said, and she got there around 3:30, Her phone records and pings would show the calls and what tower she was bouncing off of the whole night, not just minutes before Haleigh went missing. LE knows so much that we don't know. I believe the phone records helped with that a lot.[/QUOTE]

BBM, I don't...

Hmm...I don't hear any of the stuff everyone else hears

Do you hear RC holler for Haleigh in the beginning. I thought that was clear as a bell. Other stuff is really just speculation on my part....I think this tape is as cut up as the jail tapes to be honest with you and i am thirsty for the un-redacted version.

Do you hear RC holler for Haleigh in the beginning. I thought that was clear as a bell. Other stuff is really just speculation on my part....I think this tape is as cut up as the jail tapes to be honest with you and i am thirsty for the un-redacted version.

I think the hilarious part is, a lot of it is redacted for things like names and the spelling of them and addresses, which have been plastered all over the news for over a year now.

Ugh- I'm still not having much luck. Bad part is, I can filter OUT the background stuff pretty much all I want. I'm over here laughing at myself in frustration. Good news is, if I ever want to listen to a tape with a lot of background junk I now know how to do it.

I keep listening to that part over and over and there is someone else answering those questions. It sounds as if Misty broke down and/or didn't know the answers to the questions they were asking about Haleigh and someone else jumped in....Whoever it is must have, at one point, giving her name....Because the operator begins to spell the last name and the person says "No, that's my last name." On the parts that we do hear, I don't recall Misty mentioning her last name "Croslin."

Then it sounds like Misty is grabbing the phone back.

Misty and Haleigh's names are redacted because of their minor status.
It seems silly now because we all know what their names are but that is the way it has to be done, just like the incident reports with Jr. blacked out and Misty's on the Ratgate report.

The CNN tape is worse, they redacted cuss words so it is even more chopped up.

JMO

Hmm...I don't hear any of the stuff everyone else hears

me either, lol.
I hear Ron, Misty and the dispatcher, no other phantom voices.
And right after Misty relays to Ron they are bringing a K9 plain as the nose on my face he says

"They better m----r f-----g bring sumthin' here. If I find that m----r f----r I'll kill him. I don't give a f--k about prison, prison don't scare me."

That's good to know Ron, looks like your headed that way for your drug charges.

JMO

I hear him yell "Haleigh" at the beginning. I also hear the additional female voice. When the word "dope" is said, I feel he is saying, "I dont give a f$#@ if they find my dope". I honestly feel that he is distraught in this tape. I also feel like he suspects someone, that he has an idea of who may have taken her, or that it was related to dope somehow. I also feel that he is maybe on another phone, calling a bunch of people just trying to find out ANYTHING. It makes sense to me then, that he would believe she was stolen...also if my child who was afraid of the dark, went missing at that hour, there is no way I would think she wandered off by himself..jmo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cluesearcher
Back