The 911 Call

Ok, I am on the fence here, 50/50 on her guilt. However, I like to look at things from a medical standpoint.

This is a woman who has been stabbed (possibly attacked by a stranger), her kids are butchered, she has awaken to complete chaos. She is likely in shock. Not just "this is shocking shock" but actual medical shock- low blood pressure, confusion, sensory limitations, etc. If you have ever been in a blood filled room (I have) the smell alone is so overwhelming, I cannot imagine how one could even process the sight of what she was looking at. It is also possible she smoked pot before bed, or took mood stabilizers, who knows, and she may have been foggy etc. It is hard to gather any conclusion from this call. Most of what she says in in reply to someone else (dispatch, Darin, Damon). She did not offer the fingerprint info until she was PROMPTED to not touch the knife. Imagine you had called 911, and the operator says "do not touch the knife" but you already have. Would you not immediately tell them that you already did? Of course you would, otherwise later down the road they would want to know why your prints are on it when you were told not to touch it. We don't know the dynamic of Darin and Darlie's relationship other than media portrayal. Maybe Darin was accusatory, blamed her for everything, etc. Also, she was the only one there with the boys when Darin went to bed, so I don't think it is that odd to say "hey it wasn't me, someone came in here and did this." My first thought would be "he is going to think this is my fault, I was the one who could have protected them."

No one can say for certain how they will act in a traumatic event. I've seen it all. Some people are hysterical, ask weird questions, some run off and hide, some are stone faced, some hit the nurse trying to help them :facepalm:. Everyone reacts in his own way. Lets all just hope we never have to find out.

Please take a gander at our short documentary film which covers this case:-

Where in the video does it talk about Darlie? I fast forwarded after the first 10 minutes because it was all about murders in London. Tried to scan the rest of the video but must have missed it.

Ok, I am on the fence here, 50/50 on her guilt. However, I like to look at things from a medical standpoint.

This is a woman who has been stabbed (possibly attacked by a stranger), her kids are butchered, she has awaken to complete chaos. She is likely in shock. Not just "this is shocking shock" but actual medical shock- low blood pressure, confusion, sensory limitations, etc. If you have ever been in a blood filled room (I have) the smell alone is so overwhelming, I cannot imagine how one could even process the sight of what she was looking at. It is also possible she smoked pot before bed, or took mood stabilizers, who knows, and she may have been foggy etc. It is hard to gather any conclusion from this call. Most of what she says in in reply to someone else (dispatch, Darin, Damon). She did not offer the fingerprint info until she was PROMPTED to not touch the knife. Imagine you had called 911, and the operator says "do not touch the knife" but you already have. Would you not immediately tell them that you already did? Of course you would, otherwise later down the road they would want to know why your prints are on it when you were told not to touch it. We don't know the dynamic of Darin and Darlie's relationship other than media portrayal. Maybe Darin was accusatory, blamed her for everything, etc. Also, she was the only one there with the boys when Darin went to bed, so I don't think it is that odd to say "hey it wasn't me, someone came in here and did this." My first thought would be "he is going to think this is my fault, I was the one who could have protected them."

No one can say for certain how they will act in a traumatic event. I've seen it all. Some people are hysterical, ask weird questions, some run off and hide, some are stone faced, some hit the nurse trying to help them :facepalm:. Everyone reacts in his own way. Lets all just hope we never have to find out.

Darlie was not in medical shock, she was given a shock test right at the scene and nothing. Nor was she confused, she was oriented as to time and place on the 911 call. Also her vitals were stable at Baylor.

Darlie told anyone who would listen including the nurses and doctors that she shouldn't have picked up the knife she messed up the prints. Little did she know the handle wasn't conducive for prints. I bet she kicked herself when she learned this.

Darlie's wounds were self-inflicted. Her neck wound was serious but non life threatening. Two hesitation wounds, she started, stopped then started again. and the wound is crooked. Her arm wound also has a hesitation wound and the doctor who treated it stated it looked more self-inflicted than a defense wound.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa
Back