the "accident" victim

Hello...I'm unfamiliar, but here' s the JW thread

I think that's a dead link..but thank you. Will look it up on archive.com. He's a suspected keyes
victim....

I recall reading about a guy from the Makah Indian Reservation in Neah Bay, WA died from a fall while hiking. THis is where IK lived with the mother of his child. Gosh, I swear the article I read was his ex thinking that now she is questioning whether it was really an accident as he and IK had some kind of argument before the fall. Now I want to find where I read that.

I recall reading about a guy from the Makah Indian Reservation in Neah Bay, WA died from a fall while hiking. THis is where IK lived with the mother of his child. Gosh, I swear the article I read was his ex thinking that now she is questioning whether it was really an accident as he and IK had some kind of argument before the fall. Now I want to find where I read that.
It’s mentioned briefly in the epilogue of American Predator (I have an e-book so can’t give an exact page number), but it doesn’t mention an argument with Keyes or that the man died specifically from a fall—it just says it was ruled an accident.

I do think I’ve heard about the argument before but I don’t remember the fall part, for what it’s worth.

This is also discussed at some point on TCBS. I think it’s in s3 e5 “Mythology” but I’m not positive on that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back