The (Alleged) Abduction

While it is certainly worth exploring the possibility, I do have doubts about the likelihood that JLM was affiliated with any of the transportation services like Uber, etc. His driving record would likely prevent him from being hired from any of these companies (numerous traffic violations, suspended license violations, etc) and I expect that a (reasonably) clean driving record is a basic requirement to work for these types of companies, though you never know who may be able to slip through the crack or otherwise find means to manipulate the screening/hiring system.

Geez, is it possible Hannah was using Uber that night?

http://www.cavalierdaily.com/article/2014/08/uber-comes-to-charlottesville

And they had just run a big promo on Labor Day.

http://blog.uber.com/ubercollege

Does anyone know if Lyft also operates in Charlottesville?

It might explain why Hannah was tearing through the mall. . .and WG thought Hannah and JM knew each other.

It's just a thought.
If she called one of these services, her running and walking a mile wouldn't make much sense to me. And If JLM was even possibly working for one of these services, why on earth would he have been drinking at multiple establishments all night?

Sorry, but this theory doesn't sound very plausible.

In the Sal's video, it appeared to me that she looked almost hunched over a little with her arms forward. IMO, she did not seem to be walking with good posture like was seen in the snapshots in he apartment hallway. I don't know if she was fatigued or effects from alcohol or both. This could explain why became so apparently dependent on JM for support walking such a short time later. Her gait and posture is what stands out to me in that video. This could explain why WG wrought she appeared distressed.

“People saw Hannah and people saw him, and people saw them together,” Longo said. “And it’s entirely possible that Hannah Graham may have gotten into his vehicle,” he said, “the vehicle we searched today.”

Within 15 minutes they were gone from bar, Longo said, and he is pretty sure they left in the dreadlocked man’s car.

The car was described as a 1998 burnt orange Chrysler Coupe, that was parked somewhere along 4th Street or somewhere along the mall.
“Somebody got out of it, somebody got back into it, and someone got back in it,” he said. “If you remember seeing someone get back in it, and you remember seeing it drive away, we need to hear from you.”

http://wtvr.com/2014/09/19/dreadlocked-man-went-into-bar-with-missing-uva-student-hannah-graham/

This quote about a person getting out and then back in has me wondering if JMs car was moved to different location to get HG into the car. Or maybe JM got in the car to open the trunk . I think this statement is interesting .

It is worded like ,someone was in the car already. Then they get out and back in. However they would have had to get in somewhere just possibly not at the location where the person got out and back in.

I think this is where JM's plan is coming together.

In the Sal's video, it appeared to me that she looked almost hunched over a little with her arms forward. IMO, she did not seem to be walking with good posture like was seen in the snapshots in he apartment hallway. I don't know if she was fatigued or effects from alcohol or both. This could explain why became so apparently dependent on JM for support walking such a short time later. Her gait and posture is what stands out to me in that video. This could explain why WG wrought she appeared distressed.

Thanks for joining us, Dockins!

:wagon: to Websleuths. :wave:

IF I were LE - I would get the names of all of JLM's family, have someone on staff look up land owned by them past and present.
Look for connections, grudges, losses, arrests, imprisonments, etc. that might be connected to locations of bodies in any of the disappearance cases that JLM may have committed.

Look for perceived injustices, connections to historical figures such as George Carr the alias used by JLM in TX, who was brother in law of Thomas Jefferson and may have owned slaves.

Find out about old family grievances:
Did JLM's father become an alcoholic because of a job loss? If so, who fired him?
Did his mother get hurt by someone who owns the Quarry or another potential place that JLM might take HG?
Did his grandfather die because of stress due to some legal or property problem or lack of medical attention?

MH was found on land owned by a super-big wig in county politics - longtime head of the Zoning Board.
Did JLM place MH there to embarrass or exact vengeance on Mr. Bass?
Did someone in JLM's family lose their property or its value because of zoning, taxes, etc. due to a decision by Mr. Bass?
Was JLM angry not to be invited to the Seven Mile Sleepover? Or was he there?
Was there a connection to Bass and JLM's family?
Did Mr. Bass or one of the new property owners of the subdivision refuse to let JLM fish on his creek banks?

Did JLM kill Cassandra Morton and place her ( a drug user, etc.) on Liberty U. property on purpose to embarrass the school for ousting him for his behavior?

A grudge with a psychopath or sociopath can be real due to some event small or large or...imagined or just feeling 'dissed' by someone.

My working hypothesis is - The abductions/kills are spontaneous, unplanned, a matter of opportunity, and there seems to be no stalking ahead of time, but the deposition of (some of the) bodies may be intentional and motivated by vengeance because of JLM's or his family's grudges.

ADDENDUM - Another question for LE
Did the artist/musician daughter of Mr. Bass (forgot her name) where the Seven Mile Sleepover was held, or any of their friends get a ride in JLM's taxi to the Bass farm where MH was discovered?

JMO

Look for perceived injustices, connections to historical figures such as George Carr the alias used by JLM in TX, who was brother in law of Thomas Jefferson and may have owned slaves.

Carr is a family name, I wouldn't assume he knows (or cares) about the historical George Carr.

Carr is a family name, I wouldn't assume he knows (or cares) about the historical George Carr.

GEORGE Carr is not a family name. So why did he use it?

Why did JLM go to a spot where a notorious Serial Killer disposed of bodies?

Did he read up on either George Carr or the Serial Killer?

I, personally, think he has read up on serial killers. The one who used that TX.beach as a mass grave was an abducting, torturing/raping murderer. I am starting to wonder if JM has a mass grave somewhere. I think it is totally possible since MH was seemingly haphazardly disposed of (as were other women who may or may not end up tied to him). He may have researched a technique for disposal, and found the TX SK to be a good idea.

I, personally, think he has read up on serial killers. The one who used that TX.beach as a mass grave was an abducting, torturing/raping murderer. I am starting to wonder if JM has a mass grave somewhere. I think it is totally possible since MH was seemingly haphazardly disposed of (as were other women who may or may not end up tied to him). He may have researched a technique for disposal, and found the TX SK to be a good idea.

This quickly leads me down a road that I'd rather not travel, as far as thinking about what has happened to Hannah.

Dean Corll was a real piece of work. If JM is emulating him, that is very bad news, beyond just him having a mass grave.

It does, however, go along with what I've been saying about JM having a place he takes his victims for "activities" before he disposes of them. I think most or all of DC's kills were in his own residence, but he moved around a lot, so not all of them were in the SAME residence.

Also it may be worthwhile to note that DC didn't dispose of all his victims in the same place - he had at least two burial sites that I recall from the Wiki article I read last week.

This quickly leads me down a road that I'd rather not travel, as far as thinking about what has happened to Hannah.

Dean Corll was a real piece of work. If JM is emulating him, that is very bad news, beyond just him having a mass grave.

It does, however, go along with what I've been saying about JM having a place he takes his victims for "activities" before he disposes of them. I think most or all of DC's kills were in his own residence, but he moved around a lot, so not all of them were in the SAME residence.

Also it may be worthwhile to note that DC didn't dispose of all his victims in the same place - he had at least two burial sites that I recall from the Wiki article I read last week.

He also used teens to help get victims, he often didnt pick them himself..

IMO "George" is probably an uncle, cousin, grandfather.

I don't think he has read up on serial killers, for the simple reason that he reads at a primary school level. There are not any books about serial killers written for third graders.

http://wtvr.com/2014/09/19/dreadlocked-man-went-into-bar-with-missing-uva-student-hannah-graham/

This quote about a person getting out and then back in has me wondering if JMs car was moved to different location to get HG into the car. Or maybe JM got in the car to open the trunk . I think this statement is interesting .

It is worded like ,someone was in the car already. Then they get out and back in. However they would have had to get in somewhere just possibly not at the location where the person got out and back in.

Wow, I had not read that portion of the presser (listened, but not read), interesting. Could someone have been in the car, got out to help Hannah in, and then got back in? This statement seems to me to suggest there was a witness in the car, that hasn't been identified. Sorry if this has already been discussed and I'm surprised I missed it. Any other takes on this statement by Longo?

I thought it was determined that wording was a typo by the news source. I am at work right now but when I am able to, I'll listen to the actual video of Longo and what he says.

Gosh, watching the press conference is CHILLING! Longo says (regarding the car), "Somebody got out of it and somebody got back in it...and somebody drove away."

I didn't hear it this way. I think the person that wrote the article made a mistake. I heard - paraphrasing.... the car was parked somewhere on 4th, near the mall...someone got out (after they parked it) someone got in, someone drove away. I think he was just appealing to those in the area to try to remember if they saw anyone near that car at any time that night.

I didn't hear it this way. I think the person that wrote the article made a mistake. I heard - paraphrasing.... the car was parked somewhere on 4th, near the mall...someone got out (after they parked it) someone got in, someone drove away. I think he was just appealing to those in the area to try to remember if they saw anyone near that car at any time that night.

I agree with the typo of the news source when relaying it ,however when I heard it on the presser I took a mental note of it because of the way the chief is so confident that there IS a witness.
Someone got out of the car. Then Someone got back in . And someone drove away.

It is odd wording as the interest in Jesse doesnt start that evening when he got out of the car ,it starts when he walked off with Hannah. That is the time period they have asked if anyone saw that to call in.

I agree with the typo of the news source when relaying it ,however when I heard it on the presser I took a mental note of it because of the way the chief is so confident that there IS a witness.
Someone got out of the car. Then Someone got back in . And someone drove away.

It is odd wording as the interest in Jesse doesnt start that evening when he got out of the car ,it starts when he walked off with Hannah.

True. Very good point.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back