The Anthony Family: Who Might be the First to Tell the Truth?

Who will Crack? Multiple answers allowed.

• GA will crack

Votes: 243 30.6%
  • CA will crack

Votes: 21 2.6%
  • LA will crack

Votes: 111 14.0%
  • KC will crack

Votes: 13 1.6%
  • NO ONE will crack -they will stick it out till the bitter end!

Votes: 458 57.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GA is a grifter. One of the best I have ever seen. He is strong beyond what we see publicly. This man has managed for the better part of his adult life to live off of others, never taking responsibility for any of his actions.

LA is cut from the same cloth. How could he not be. Exposed to the daily grind of living in the A compound, that is his norm. Mallory is just as bad for staying with such dysfunction as long as LA continues doing what he does best.

This family lives in a constant state of deflection of self responsibility and accountability. It has worked for years, they are NOT about the change course because of ICA. They have circled around ICA not to only protect her, but themselves from self examination.

Confess, naw. The word isn't part of their vocabulary of english or anthonise.

O.K. I am going to swim upstream about this and vote that KC will break........when the rumored computerized reenactment of KC placing the tape over Caylee's nose and mouth I think she will blow a gasket.........a possible break with reality...........breakdown??

So far she is "safe" in jail with her "boys" looking out for her, BUT, once JA pulls out the stops and makes his case I believe she may finally realize that this is it.........no more dancing around the lies........she will know that "they" know what she did and that might break her.......or, maybe not........we can hope and pray......keep our fingers crossed......kiss the blarney stone and........well, maybe just wait and see..........and have faith in the justice system, LDB and JA

I voted for none of them cracking. IMO, GA and LA have been treated like POW's by CA. They have been worn down and stripped of their own minds so they have thus been brainwashed by their captor. Like any sufferer of the Stockholm Syndrome you identify with your captor and conform to their beliefs. It seems to me that by this point, if they were not completely brainwashed by CA their consciences may have overtaken them. She is so strong and her will so overpowering that GA and LA have almost ceased to exist. Of course, this is all IMO.

If GA hits the lotto, he'll tell...IOW, if he had a way to hide from CA and the public via an undisclosed tropical destination, I think he'd bite.
He resigned his marriage to doom many times in the short time we have known GA, and actions of the past. Since he will not confront CA, he told LE a hand over her mouth doesn't even help, then he might think of telling what he knows, pack his bags and head for the hills-but he needs money to do that, it's always money with these people-GA can't get away from her if he does the dirty deed and testifies as to the smell of death, etc...cause he's broke.

Yes, I can see your point alright. However, I think Cindy's craziness will accelerate during the trial - she won't be able to help it. And something big has shifted in George recently - it may have been the sex abuse allegation. - or that plus a combination of all if it. George is an obstinate man, but he isn't a strong man. I don't think he "will step up to the plate and honor Caylee" - I think once he gets past his anger, he will shatter. He is an ex police officer. He knows the ramifications of lying on the stand. That will play on his mind, plus the horror of knowing what his daughter did to his grand daughter. He has run but there now there will be no place for him to hide.

But we can agree to disagree - I see I'm in the minority here.:couch:

I don't totally disagree with you, though. I think what you say is possible. You're right, there has been a change in George lately, and I'm hoping it's getting him finally going in the right direction. Cindy didn't defend him either against the sexual abuse claims. That has to hurt him. I just wonder if Cindy keeps telling him and LA that if they do tell the truth, Casey will die. Maybe that's why they haven't told the truth yet.

I think either one could crack, but I think Cindy has a more solid grip on GA. Who knows, though. I wish the answer was a lot more clear!

Poll results: "CA will crack" = 0

LMAO

something tells me that one isn't ever gonna change. :whistle:

Poll results: "CA will crack" = 0

LMAO

something tells me that one isn't ever gonna change. :whistle:

"I predict" Jeff Ashton will take Cindy apart on the stand. She will not be allowed to "mistruth". They will get down to "yes" or "no" answers. I don't think Cindy will admit anything, as such, but she WILL be a mess at the end of it.

I haven't done anything and I would not want to face Jeff Ashton in a courtroom.:snooty:

"I predict" Jeff Ashton will take Cindy apart on the stand. She will not be allowed to "mistruth". They will get down to "yes" or "no" answers. I don't think Cindy will admit anything, as such, but she WILL be a mess at the end of it.

I haven't done anything and I would not want to face Jeff Ashton in a courtroom.:snooty:

ITA. That is what I am looking forward to the most. Up until now, they think they're special and beyond the law, and they've been treated special. But not on the stand, not under oath. BC can object all he wants and it won't do any good. Ashton will shred the entire family to pieces. And if Casey is stupid enough to get up there, watch out!

The A's don't realize how much they don't have a chance once that trial starts and they are under oath. And sadly, I can't wait to see them in the hot seat for ONCE!

ITA. That is what I am looking forward to the most. Up until now, they think they're special and beyond the law, and they've been treated special. But not on the stand, not under oath. BC can object all he wants and it won't do any good. Ashton will shred the entire family to pieces. And if Casey is stupid enough to get up there, watch out!

The A's don't realize how much they don't have a chance once that trial starts and they are under oath. And sadly, I can't wait to see them in the hot seat for ONCE!

I agree also - we are going to have some riveting days come May 2011.

But did you mean CM or JB rather than BC? Because he will watching the proceedings only.

If GA hits the lotto, he'll tell...IOW, if he had a way to hide from CA and the public via an undisclosed tropical destination, I think he'd bite.
He resigned his marriage to doom many times in the short time we have known GA, and actions of the past. Since he will not confront CA, he told LE a hand over her mouth doesn't even help, then he might think of telling what he knows, pack his bags and head for the hills-but he needs money to do that, it's always money with these people-GA can't get away from her if he does the dirty deed and testifies as to the smell of death, etc...cause he's broke.

Oh my gosh, I am still laughing at your post, while crying over who won the Nascar race. :laugh: GA hitting the lotto with money he "borrowed" from CAs handbag. Problem with that is he would blow it within a year, crawl back to CA and still be a loser. And the Milsteads would still be living with them with DC camped out on the sofa.

Thanks for the laugh.

I agree also - we are going to have some riveting days come May 2011.

But did you mean CM or JB rather than BC? Because he will watching the proceedings only.

Oh, yeah, probably them. I guess BC only gets to watch, not represent them when they are on the stand? That makes sense since they aren't on trial. So I guess if would have to be Baez doing the objecting.

Man, he is going to be objecting so much, he's going to have nightmares about that word, lol. He's going to hate it after this trial!

I think Casey will end up blurting out the story to someone she makes friends with in jail, but not until after the trial. And she'll probably come up with about 5 other fake scenarios before the real one comes flying out. But we'll eventually hear what happened years down the track. Until then its really all speculation.

I don't think George, Cindy or Lee actually know the truth, they're at the mercy of whatever BS Casey feeds them, and seem to have gone along with all the nanny fabrications (at least publicly). Privately they must know that Casey is responsible but am sure they don't know any details. It seems to me judging by the lies Cindy has told that she has been trying to cover up for what she THINKS Casey actually did, and does not actually KNOW.

This is part of the hold Casey has over them - for now. One way Casey could act out against her mother in the future - after Cindy has spent years defending her - would be to confess via a third party. And I think she'll blab it out by making verbal slip up years before that.

So, post trail, I expect the real story to start emerging, and eventually we'll know. It will be interesting to see if the family also begins to break rank after the trail and admit they think Casey's guilty.

I voted that noone will crack and be honest. If any, I would say George but he has already stated that he would "sell his soul to the devil to save his daughter." If he told the truth he would have to grow some male anatomy and stop living as a gigaloo, imo. I doubt he would be able to do that after so many years and Mom and Dad will not be around forever. If he changes his story from what he said at the gj he may have a new home and lodging provided for him. How sad that noone is showing respect for sweet little Caylee.

Ooh, my spirits have been raised! AZlawyer confirmed for me, on the lawyer question thread, that when each A testifies, the other A's won't be allowed to hear that testimony. This means CA won't get to hear what GA or LA says! WOOT!

I think there's a much higher of chance of the truth being told by GA and LA if CA is not there to stare daggers at them or influence them while they are on the stand in any way. And btw, she's going to be so mad when she finds out she has no chance of influencing her boys when they are on the stand! I know that is going to drive her NUTS!

I'm sure we'll see some kind of motion about that, but I'm sure HHJP will shoot it down!

What gets me is JB standing in court claiming the case has already caused two people to attempt suicide. Those two would be GA and River C. So did it ever occur to JB that GA's attempt may have been just to get attention from River as SHE was the one he called. River's attempt was because someone let the cat out of the bag ironically on a bad media day for the defense. So now JB exploits Ms. Cruz again by using it to gain sympathy for KC in court. Does JB seriously think people will not notice how he continually throws people under the bus? I don't think it will be GA. All he has now is CA. jmo

along this line...remember ca is also in the "suicide" mix....remember she wrote a note....thank God for good old kc---she "talked" her out of it....(that was the goofiest thing ever! Your husband tried to kill himself & you move the focus back to you.....and it was all because you wrote a note??? This was only when the searching for Caylee was going on...Caylee wasn't even found....that family?????

NO ONE will crack -they will stick it out till the bitter end! IMO

The "boys" still have to go home with CA...even as we hear the clinkity clank of the jailhouse cell door closing behind ICA, these guys still have to deal with CA on a one on one basis...they won't put themselves in the wrath of CA...JMHO

Caylee will get justice with or without the people who claim to have loved, cared, supported her from the time she was born..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Cindy will NEVER accept that there is something wrong in her perfect world, so no, she will never tell the truth. Casey still thinks someone is going to clean up this mess for her like it's always been done, and so no, she won't tell the truth because she's never had to before.

George, I would like to believe he would, but he has let me down on so many occasions that I feel like he wants to, but in the end, he does the cowardly thing and just shuts up and sticks by Cindy's side. I would like to believe that he might eventually crack, but I don't think he ever will. As long as Cindy carries his manhood in her purse, he won't crack and do the right thing no matter how much he wants to. He really, really disappoints me. Plus, with Cindy staring daggers into him as he testifies, I don't think he'll crack. I think the only way he might tell truth is if Cindy is not in the room when he's on the stand.

Lee is the best bet. I know he's been mostly a momma's boy, but being out of the press for such a long time and then having his sister and mother betray him, I believe, will turn him.

Let's face it, in the beginning, he was the loyal brother to Casey, high fiving her and trying to help prove her innocence, even making a promise to her at his niece's memorial. He stood by Casey and their parents, even when he saw his parents being media hounds and doing things he didn't like. After all, he was upset about his mother wanting to secretly look for a dead Caylee. I think he truly didn't want to believe his sister killed Caylee. It disturbed him that his own mother was finally doing something that was not only wrong, but indicative that she knew Casey had done this and wanted to cover it up. I think Lee has a moral line, and both his sister and mother crossed that moral line and he just can't go along with them, which is why he's been out of the media spotlight.

I also think he was very confused about things for a long time. It's like he was never sure what was really going on in this case, as evidenced by his deposition. He had the internal conflict of things being one way while his mother kept saying, no, it's not true, it's not what everyone else is saying it is, it's going to be what I tell you it is, and I will make it so. However, this wasn't something she could fix for once, and he knew that more and more as time went on. The real picture of what happened, over time, really formed in his mind and for once, he knew his mother was wrong and in true denial. I do think he wants Casey to suffer consequences, but not to die, and so the fact that his mother didn't want her to suffer consequences at all for something he thinks is morally wrong is probably still on his mind to this day.

Then he moved in a short time with his parents, and then moved out, for what we think is their shady not paying the mortgage act while spending money on things that weren't needed or were not important. He probably wondered why they didn't look for Caylee, and why they didn't spend more to help Casey out. He moved away because he couldn't deal with what his parents were doing, and has been out of the public eye, and has had a lot time to think over things without his mother constantly telling him how to act and how to think.

And now his sister, someone he probably thought would never betray him, hence him being so loyal to her, has accused him of sexual abuse. His mother denies, not in a way standing up for him, but covering herself because of nursing requirements. She never said that he was a good son, an upstanding citizen, and would never ever do something like that. She only said it didn't happen and that's it. So now they both have betrayed him in the worst possible way.

What I am saying is that he has suffered for being the good old brother and good son to his mother his whole life, and what does he get in return? A murderess sister who tries to make him look bad, and a mother unwilling to step up for him when really needs it. I think if this goes to court, we may see a different Lee step up. Why keep lying to save his sister when she's so willing to throw him under the bus to save herself? Why do what his mother wants when she won't stand up for him, the good kid?

Of course, if Cindy still has his manhood in her purse, then he may not. He may be just like his father, upset and wanting to do the right thing but too afraid of Cindy to man up and do it. I really, really, REALLY hope he tells the truth at trial, and if anyone is going to crack and tell the truth first, I believe it will be him.

But I've been disappointed so much by the Anthony men that it will not surprise me if he doesn't. *sigh*

Great analysis! You brought to mind one of his statements at his deposition with LE. He said, "I have to believe my sister." That's not an exact quote, but it gets the idea across.

I've always wondered if that cryptic statement meant, "I have to believe my sister or my family will disown me.".

Consider that Cindy has already cut her brother RP from her life for what he said and (according to Diane Fanning) was estranged from her mother. Now, Cindy will only talk to her if it's NOT about Casey.

Cindy is ruthless at cutting people out of her life who do not agree with everything she says/believes. Remember the "uninvited" list for the memorial? Remember those candle light vigils for Caylee where people said that only those who agreed with Cindy could attend?

This is the only "family" Lee knows and, indeed, has been the mediator and peace maker most of his life.

Lee's atty. stated that he knows what LE has on him.

He is stuck between a rock and a hard place. Lie on the stand and get in trouble with LE or tell the truth and lose what family he has.

I hope Lee will "man up" and do the right thing.

I think without revealing he actually knows anything LA may stick to telling the truth on what he knows are provable and facts. He will do this because if he and Mallory ever want to have children if he doesn't it will come back to haunt him. I do not think he wants to put Mallory or any future they have together through that. jmo

Naw, Lee and Mallory went on the cruise Caylee paid for:furious: while the A compound is in foreclosure. Nope, he does what mama CA commands. He isn't going to develop a backbone for his conscious nor for Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nursestump