The baby is gone...give it up. Let's support the local LE and State Attorney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry, I dont understand your comment

Well, you seem to be in denial as to what the case is about, or the reality of the evidence that has been found.

You are calling LE fools, when they have done their job very well.

Any other questions?

How is "focusing" my attention going to "do" anything sitting behind a computer across the country. I donated to TES for the search.

It was cut short. It's unfortunate that happened.
Murt is technically media and covering the search has been fascinating.
Leonard is not giving up and not leaving yet. Props to him.

Now what am I supposed to do from here that's going to afford any different outcome?
How am I to "focus on local law"? Huh?

This thread makes zero sense.

When the searchers and LP are gone, they're gone and Caylee is still missing. They did all they could. Same thing happened in my town. Searchers came, and some bounty hunter who was quite a character. They said the same things, but also weren't sucessful. At least Caylee's murderer is in jail. The murderer in my town is also the only one who knows where the missing mother of 8 and grandmother (Peggy Merrimon) was placed. He's not ever even been charged with a thing. Not even the murder of the other woman, Kay Harrellso, who was found.

Agree to disagree, if you must, and lets move on from the argument that is forming here.

TES pulled out, there will be a search tomorrow. It is in the hands of LE and the State Attorney as it has been all along. They are doing all they can and have done well. Blame Casey and no one else.

And do you think OCSO has stopped trying to find her?? Calyee is missing. She is lost. All of us know that. In all due respect tfrohning. No *ONE* person has stopped looking for her . I am not trying to start something. Just trying to get real. In my HO it is just logical to regroup and focus on those close to home instead of Geraldo and his brother, Murt and his cam truck and Tim and all the media that surrounds him. Tim is a great asset for those missing less than 24 hrs or maybe even a month ..but not for Caylee who has been gone for so long in FLORIDA (hurricanes, alligators, brush up the a--). I support Tim.. I give to his cause with dollars..but let us get back to local. Including what is being done here with the pings, with our support to Yuri, to our support of the Sunshine law..with our lack of supoport to JB. LOL..that's all I am saying and I think others feel that way too ..that's why I stared this thread.

With ADR, you are misinformed about what I bolded. Tim's organization has found people that were missing for "years". His own daughter was missing 17 months and he found her himself. I encourage to take a trip to the Equusearch website to see the facts on people he has found. The baby is missing. Not gone and I refuse to give it up.

That said, I do agree with you on supporting Orange County LE and whomever they invite in to help and less attention on the "characters" in this dilemma.

How is "focusing" my attention going to "do" anything sitting behind a computer across the country. I donated to TES for the search.

Now what am I supposed to do from here that's going to afford any different outcome?

And that is fine. If this makes zero sense then the mods will pull it. I think there are others that feel LE is doing as fine a job as they can and the extra media attention is not helping. All our focus here this weekend has been on Tim (god bless his soul) and the media that surrounds him. Not Tim finding Caylee, not Tim working with LE..but Tim and when his next press conference is going to be. He did what he could (thank you Tim)..now we need to re-group. He is going. We have Leonard left (god bless his soul). It's about Caylee. Let us find the baby. We have LE and the States Attorney to work with. That is local. Let us contact them. Let them give some press. Let them tell us this is an important "Baby" that we will not give up on.

Before you completely write the out of towner search teams off - Please remember this - Sheriff Kevin Beary ASKED for help from TES. TM was just answering the call.

Right. AND - as far as I am concerned, Orlando LE and Prosecutors have always had our support. TES, LP and the others were SUPPORT for Orlando resources. Just like we are support for TES. Sheriff Beary put out a call for help, TES responded and put out a call for help, and WS responded.

That's what we are here for! Support! Support of TES, families with missing loved ones, LE, bounty hunters :) when needed and each other.

Not to mention all the wonderful sleuthing everyone does.

Salem

When the searchers and LP are gone, they're gone and Caylee is still missing. They did all they could. Same thing happened in my town. Searchers came, and some bounty hunter who was quite a character. They said the same things, but also weren't sucessful. At least Caylee's murderer is in jail. The murderer in my town is also the only one who knows where the missing mother of 8 and grandmother (Peggy Merrimon) was placed. He's not ever even been charged with a thing. Not even the murder of the other woman, Kay Harrellso, who was found.

Hey txvickie - Are you from Lubbock? Me too! :)

Well, you seem to be in denial as to what the case is about, or the reality of the evidence that has been found.

You are calling LE fools, when they have done their job very well.

Any other questions?

Im just calling that one interveiwer a talking fool. Listen to the tape, all he does is talk and doesnt let casey answer any questions. His talking was pointless....word for word, there is more words from him than casey. then they arrested her and no more interviews.

Enen on the NG show when they show clips of the interviews...all his comments/questionsa are followed by ... he talks to much, they cant let the tape run as is cuz it would the entire show of him talking.

Some quick thoughts:

1) Bailing Casey out the first time was a MAJOR hindrance to this case.... it most likely allowed Casey enough time to strengthen her resolve to keep her mouth shut. BIG, BIG MISTAKE!

2) I think LE has to take a serious look at whether THEIR releasing all the documents surrounding Casey (especially her jail house conversations) didn't make it emotionally easier for her own family to think of Casey as a persecuted victim in all this. IMO, her family might very well have gotten tougher with her IF they didn't have to constantly worry that every conversation would be released by the media. The last thing a family wants is for the whole world to see/hear them grilling a loved one. And we saw how Casey reacted when she knew her parents weren't defending her in public... she didn't trust them after that.... we knew the parents were caught in a Catch-22.

I do NOT like this Sunshine Law of Florida's & do NOT think the media's right to open documents should come before a defendant's right to a fair trial.

Now, I DO believe LE has done an amazing job in this case & I don't accuse them of doing anything wrong... I just think this law needs to be re-evulated AND LE/the prosecution must look at how what they released has hurt or helped them in the LONG RUN.

Someday someone will squeal, or something will be found. A local 35 year old murder
victim was found in a burned up cottage that was being cleared for a new house......always have faith! The guys were already in jail for years on another crime!

Right. AND - as far as I am concerned, Orlando LE and Prosecutors have always had our support. TES, LP and the others were SUPPORT for Orlando resources. Just like we are support for TES. Sheriff Beary put out a call for help, TES responded and put out a call for help, and WS responded.

That's what we are here for! Support! Support of TES, families with missing loved ones, LE, bounty hunters :) when needed and each other.

Not to mention all the wonderful sleuthing everyone does.

Salem

Amen Salem...support. That is what we need. For Caylee. I just noticed today there were just so many other agendas. Caylee. Orlando. The Anthonys. That is where our focus needs to be. God bless all who helped this weekend.

Someday someone will squeal, or something will be found. A local 35 year old murder
victim was found in a burned up cottage that was being cleared for a new house......always have faith! The guys were already in jail for years on another crime!

35 years :eek:, I will be dead in less

I don't mind whether the people searching for Caylee are from out of town or from town - what difference does it make? Letting other people search takes nothing away from the police and the prosecutors.

However, I have to admit I don't think constant searching is the key to finding Caylee. I'll be blunt - I see alot of denial about the conditions where they were searching. Would Casey really have fought her way through a swamp to hide Caylee? Wouldn't she find an easier way to dispose of a body?

Yes, Caylee is "gone," but the police have said she is dead, according to the evidence they have. This wasn't a search for a living child today, I'm sad to say.

This is the second time Texas Equusearch has been there on the ground, and the second time they have pulled out early - and that's their choice based on what they see. There is another hurricane possibly coming down there over Cuba - a repeat of the last time they searched. I think they feel they have done all they can, and that's for a good reason.

We are talking about Florida, a wet and humid semi-tropical place with alligators. Not just alligators out there in the woods - bugs, rodents, vultures, coyotes, and you name it.

And then there is the tropical rain that can rot things such as clothing very quickly. It's possible they could find something associated with Caylee, but it might not be recognizable anymore, and might have washed downstream from wherever she was placed. So even if there were "pings" from the cell phone in one place, that might not be where the child is now.

I agree that someone may find her in the future by random chance. Or someone else may know something and come forward. Casey obviously wants to walk free, and she may get her wish. Why would she talk now? If she ever loved Caylee, she loves herself more, and that's not going to change.

I gave to the cause too.

I guess I was reading into your post wrong. I agree we should regroup and foucs on LE.
After Monday there most likley will be a gag order. Maybe we all should go back over the pings and docs. Because that will be all we have after Monday.

Thank you, lets all just sit at our computers and blog while "focusing on local law" That's much better than actually SEARCHING. Unbelievable - I will not comment further on this thread.

Thank you, thank you THOUGHTFOX..I did not know how to say it and you have said it all for me...thank you..I hope people here and elsewhere will respect the fact that everyone is doing what they can to help but we are talking about Central Florida. The baby was gone in JUNE. Let us focus on JUNE. I truly think that is what LE is doing and they realize Tim can help but only to a point (or a swamp). Thank you. I hope I am not to out there with this thread..I just have this feeling I need to regroup to Orlando.

I don't mind whether the people searching for Caylee are from out of town or from town - what difference does it make? Letting other people search takes nothing away from the police and the prosecutors.

However, I have to admit I don't think constant searching is the key to finding Caylee. I'll be blunt - I see alot of denial about the conditions where they were searching. Would Casey really have fought her way through a swamp to hide Caylee? Wouldn't she find an easier way to dispose of a body?

Yes, Caylee is "gone," but the police have said she is dead, according to the evidence they have. This wasn't a search for a living child today, I'm sad to say.

This is the second time Texas Equusearch has been there on the ground, and the second time they have pulled out early - and that's their choice based on what they see. There is another hurricane possibly coming down there over Cuba - a repeat of the last time they searched. I think they feel they have done all they can, and that's for a good reason.

We are talking about Florida, a wet and humid semi-tropical place with alligators. Not just alligators out there in the woods - bugs, rodents, vultures, coyotes, and you name it.

And then there is the tropical rain that can rot things such as clothing very quickly. It's possible they could find something associated with Caylee, but it might not be recognizable anymore, and might have washed downstream from wherever she was placed. So even if there were "pings" from the cell phone in one place, that might not be where the child is now.

I agree that someone may find her in the future by random chance. Or someone else may know something and come forward. Casey obviously wants to walk free, and she may get her wish. Why would she talk now? If she ever loved Caylee, she loves herself more, and that's not going to change.

I find there is alot of snipping with each other today. I think everyones emotions were running high that TES would find her. it was almost guaranteed by Lenny on the NG show that caylee would be found. Then when we heard or at least when I heard TES was pulling out, it depressed me and angered me. Althought I did not who or how to direct my anger so I just lashed out at everyone.

I understand the A's are going to be on GMA tomorrow and just the thought of what they are going to say makes me sick.

They are going somewhere tomorrow to look at a grainy photo of a "sighting" of caylee at a grocery store or something. I didnt pay to much attention to the details because I thought who in their right mind thinks caylee is alive and then to report seeing her GIVE ME A BREAK.

All I know is I am very crabby tonight. I guess I set myself up to e disappointed by thinking they would find her remains.

Amen SHELBAR53 - we are all so dissappointed. But it is ok...we can regroup and focus on Caylee.

I find there is alot of snipping with each other today. I think everyones emotions were running high that TES would find her. it was almost guaranteed by Lenny on the NG show that caylee would be found. Then when we heard or at least when I heard TES was pulling out, it depressed me and angered me. Althought I did not who or how to direct my anger so I just lashed out at everyone.

I understand the A's are going to be on GMA tomorrow and just the thought of what they are going to say makes me sick.

They are going somewhere tomorrow to look at a grainy photo of a "sighting" of caylee at a grocery store or something. I didnt pay to much attention to the details because I thought who in their right mind thinks caylee is alive and then to report seeing her GIVE ME A BREAK.

All I know is I am very crabby tonight. I guess I set myself up to e disappointed by thinking they would find her remains.

I so hoped they would stumble on her remains as well. But it's been so long. I got so discouraged when I went around the different sites on the web this afternoon. Every one is bashing every one..trying to one up each other. This is a local Orlando issue..Focus on Orlando or the OCSO or Florida State Attorney(s) office. They have the burden. Make them responsible for answering the questions. Florida is so unique in it's Sunshine Law. I just want eveyone to quit relying on outside forces to solve this. God bless Tim and well ok Leonard too..but remember this is a local issue.

So you started a thread here directed at us, to address issues at other sites? IMO, I hadn't seen any snippiness here until I read this thread. What drama goes on somewhere else should remain there. No need to bring it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid