The Best Untainted Evidence-The Ransom Letter

..one thing that makes me think JB as being molested by JR (in addition to the other signs and symptoms) is that although Thomas basically gave him a pass on that,he STILL denies Patsy was doing any sort of corporal cleaning on her..how easy would it be to say the chronic abuse came from that,but he didn't know she was doing it? yet the RST would rather twist that than assume any responsibility for it,even though Patsy is gone now?

My gut tells me that he wasn't, but I could be wrong. On Oprah, she said that 35 percent of all children being molested, are being molested by a parent. Very hard to comprehend..., but unfortunately it happens. I watched her show the other day about that, and I still can't sleep. There is actually a manual that pedophile's can order on the internet, that tells how to groom your own child for molestation...starting at age 0. I just couldn't BELEIVE my ears. This world has gone crazy!

I often wondered if he had plan to dispose of that suitcase, somewhere IN Lake Michigan.
good point,and it seems Patsy sure was trying to diminish the role of the suitcase with that remark.

My gut tells me that he wasn't, but I could be wrong. On Oprah, she said that 35 percent of all children being molested, are being molested by a parent. Very hard to comprehend..., but unfortunately it happens. I watched her show the other day about that, and I still can't sleep. There is actually a manual that pedophile's can order on the internet, that tells how to groom your own child for molestation...starting at age 0. I just couldn't BELEIVE my ears. This world has gone crazy!
omg..it sure has...how sick!

good point,and it seems patsy sure was trying to diminish the role of the suitcase with that remark.

Yep, it does. Why would she say such a thing anyway? Why would ANYBODY care if John used bags or suitcases when they traveled? Sounds like she is trying to distance them away from the suitcase, doesn't it?

Yep, it does. Why would she say such a thing anyway? Why would ANYBODY care if John used bags or suitcases when they traveled? Sounds like she is trying to distance them away from the suitcase, doesn't it?[/quote]

Yep, it sure does. Especially since there were clothes in a paper bag at the foot of the stairs.

Yep, it does. Why would she say such a thing anyway? Why would ANYBODY care if John used bags or suitcases when they traveled? Sounds like she is trying to distance them away from the suitcase, doesn't it?[/quote]

Yep, it sure does. Especially since there were clothes in a paper bag at the foot of the stairs.

Yeah, she stays far away from suitcases...for some reason. :confused:

That ransom manifesto, like the crime itself, is overkill. An actual kidnapper would just...well...kidnap. In and out and maybe a very quick note left or then again, likely not. Phone call, 1 min or less, millions would be demanded.

Eh forget it...

Kidnappers wouldn't have bothered with this family. Truly. They are NOTHING in the scheme of things. If you're going to go as far as to kidnap someone...wouldn't you want to say, get the kids of Bill Gates? Who the hell is John Ramsey that a 'small foreign faction' of anything would even know who he is, let alone CARE?

BTW, please tell me which 'small foreign faction' actually refers to themselves that way (and manages to say it seriously).

My gawd even the Unibomber Manifesto was more to-the-point and might have been even shorter than this piece of bad romance-novelesque fiction. All Patsy needed to add at the end to fully complete this farce was a drawing of a shifty-eyed dude twirling his handlebar mustache.

It's so ludicrous I can't believe any of those investigators who took the Ramsey's side could even look at this thing without choking in laughter and rolling their eyes.

Please.

This ransom manifesto has got to be an insult to all (professional?) kidnappers out there everywhere who are cringing that their good...errr...bad name has been so thoroughly tainted.

@@ <-- that's an eyeroll, which is really the ONLY reaction this ransom manifesto should have garnered.

What I would like to know is if the percentage of crimes escalated radically in Boulder or in Colorado for that matter, after the pitiful excuse Boulder accomplished with this case??? :confused:

I certainly would have expected it to have drastically increased. It became more than public knowledge that, at the very most, you would just get a 'slap on the wrist' if you got caught committing a crime in Boulder.

I have always been suspicious of PR's sister Polly's silence and absence from PR's side during all of this- I don't even think she's been seen at the grave(s). It is almost like she KNEW this was bound to happen (molestation by Grandpa P) and blames them for failing to prevent it. The distance Nedra and Grandpa kept through the hellish days in Boulder are also suspect- though the funeral was to be held in Atlanta, what parents would NOT be at their daughter's side as their granddaughter is kidnapped, murdered, autopsied, and her parents under suspicion. The fact that they chose to stay in Atlanta when they could have been in Boulder in hours comforting their daughter (and OTHER grandchild, for God's sake!) SCREAMS something fishy.

As far as that suitcase...I do think about it and how it fits into this crime, if at all. It is a prop, certainly. But is it more? It was portrayed as a method of exit for the intruder to use to climb out the window. (never happened- for one, it would have fallen over, for another, FW moved that suitcase- it was not originally under the window. )
It was shown to have a semen-stained comforter from JAR's bed, a Dr. Seuss book, and hair from JBR. Ominous, to be sure. Were the Rs planning to take her on the plane to Charlevoix stuffed inside? That is pretty horrific- drop her in Lake Michigan? Even for the Rs, that's horrible, but you never know. I'd be worried there'd be a tell-tale odor, or worse. Unless they didn't think of that, and just thought they'd get rid of her when they got there. While I can't rule it out, that is a pretty big stretch.
Maybe they tried to put her in there, and she didn't fit. Maybe rigor had begun to set in and they couldn't bend her.
Or maybe the suitcase was used to hastily hide from sight the comforter and book (they didn't know about the hair) that was apparently used in a molestation. That fits in with protecting someone in the family.

The Atlanta Paugh female extended family interview was interesting, IMO.

According to ST, Pam said that she thought the R's should be able to just answer written questions rather than go throught the process of an in person interview. Polly and Nedra were said to have felt that they thought that the R's should talk to LE as the LE only wanted to 'get the facts'... but they each were very helpful to deflect blame away from the R's, even saying that JB's hair was only highlighted, not dyed, and highlighted because she wanted it blonder and they also minimized her soiling episodes. Polly's interview was significant in that she added others to the suspect list during her little talk with LE- Close R friend, Barbara Fernie and Lori Wagner, an AG employee were thrown under the bus.

Polly was seriously absent from the front line during this investigation. It does stand out as a red flag to me.

I've never heard anything about Gpa Paugh being interviewed,either.seems he was diminished as well.
Nedra had commented that she was glad he hadn't been in Boulder at the time..what an odd thing to say!

That ransom manifesto, like the crime itself, is overkill. An actual kidnapper would just...well...kidnap. In and out and maybe a very quick note left or then again, likely not. Phone call, 1 min or less, millions would be demanded.

Eh forget it...

Kidnappers wouldn't have bothered with this family. Truly. They are NOTHING in the scheme of things. If you're going to go as far as to kidnap someone...wouldn't you want to say, get the kids of Bill Gates? Who the hell is John Ramsey that a 'small foreign faction' of anything would even know who he is, let alone CARE?

BTW, please tell me which 'small foreign faction' actually refers to themselves that way (and manages to say it seriously).

My gawd even the Unibomber Manifesto was more to-the-point and might have been even shorter than this piece of bad romance-novelesque fiction. All Patsy needed to add at the end to fully complete this farce was a drawing of a shifty-eyed dude twirling his handlebar mustache.

It's so ludicrous I can't believe any of those investigators who took the Ramsey's side could even look at this thing without choking in laughter and rolling their eyes.

Please.

This ransom manifesto has got to be an insult to all (professional?) kidnappers out there everywhere who are cringing that their good...errr...bad name has been so thoroughly tainted.

@@ <-- that's an eyeroll, which is really the ONLY reaction this ransom manifesto should have garnered.
isn't that the truth?! I can't believe anyone could still be an IDI after reading that ridiculous note...it's a no-brainer,IMO! I can't believe we're still discussing this case,after 12 yrs..that stupid note is the sure-fire giveaway!I sure hope Oprah got to read it,not that it would outwardly matter,like Ames said,the show is all about her!

Oh, yeah, it's just like al-Qaeda: independent cells operating under the radar.

Oh, yeah, it's just like al-Qaeda: independent cells operating under the radar.

Exactly! The expert on her show said that there just wasn't enough law enforcement to arrest all of them. There are just way, WAY too many of them! We can only hope that they are all caught and have to spend the rest of their days in a jail cell with a big, beefy dude named BUBBA.

Exactly! The expert on her show said that there just wasn't enough law enforcement to arrest all of them. There are just way, WAY too many of them! We can only hope that they are all caught and have to spend the rest of their days in a jail cell with a big, beefy dude named BUBBA.

Yeah...(dirty laugh)

Thanks Ames,I'm definitely going to do that!!

I've always suspected Snidely Whiplash.

I think we've found the perp! I present to you, ladies & gentlemen, one Snidely Whiplash

300px-Villiancsvg.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back