The Billings' safes

In reading through the Marquita Scruggs testimony, it sounds like they got a whole lot of cash out Billingses' home after all. It also sounds like she had some texting about the back door being unlocked at "her" house that almost sounds like code for something else.

In the Justin Billings transcripts, LE spends a lot of time questioning Justin about when he learned the safe was stolen, and if he told anyone about it.

Seems like LE is trying to establish if Justin knew about the safe being stolen earlier than he should have known.

In reading through the Marquita Scruggs testimony, it sounds like they got a whole lot of cash out Billingses' home after all. It also sounds like she had some texting about the back door being unlocked at "her" house that almost sounds like code for something else.
In her interview, it makes sense. He had talked to her previously about using her house to keep the safe. She claims she thought he was buying a safe. She had told him that he could keep his safe at her house. She didn't know what day he would bring it. Then he suddenly texted her about taking the safe there but she wasn't home so there was texting about which door was open so he could get into the house even though she wasn't home.

In her interview, it makes sense. He had talked to her previously about using her house to keep the safe. She claims she thought he was buying a safe. She had told him that he could keep his safe at her house. She didn't know what day he would bring it. Then he suddenly texted her about taking the safe there but she wasn't home so there was texting about which door was open so he could get into the house even though she wasn't home.

That's an interesting interpretation of the interviews.

In the Justin Billings transcripts, LE spends a lot of time questioning Justin about when he learned the safe was stolen, and if he told anyone about it.

Seems like LE is trying to establish if Justin knew about the safe being stolen earlier than he should have known.

Something we agree on. :blowkiss:

Something we agree on. :blowkiss:
We've agreed in the past. I remember you doing a :woohoo: dance after one of my very first posts here. ;)

btw, that post you just quoted is the one that sent me searching for why LE was focusing on that.

And I'm discovering lots of stuff that sort of explains how Justin knew things because I went searching for information.

An "expert" on identifying vehicles just sees a red van and makes a mental note of it?

How did you interpret the story about paying $3500 to protect his EX-girlfriend?
Bizarre However, he said he was afraid. And he's not the only person in the family who is scared. His brother Mark left town and didnt' even attend the funeral because he was frightened. The actions of the attorney indicate to me that his sister is very frightened too. If the Billingses were into business with shady people, the adult children would know.

An "expert" on identifying vehicles just sees a red van and makes a mental note of it?
I mentioned that in the other thread. The whole red van thing really bothers me---more than the cut bothers other people. It just doesn't make sense. He claims to be an expert on cars, but he can't say anything about the vehicle other than it was red. WHAT REALLY BOTHERS ME is the timing of when he claims to have seen the vehicle. It just doesn't make sense that the vehicle was only 5 minutes away from the Billings' house so long after the murders. Police were already at the scene and he sees a red vehicle so close to the house. Then again, there really could have been a red vehicle in the area that was unrelated to the crime.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner
Back