The boys heard clicking Noises discuss here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my. One good sound that makes clicking is just as valid as another. None of us have the least clue what it might have been.

And yes, DB was using drugs. Not illegal drugs ~ but she claims she abused alcohol to the extent that she was incoherent as to understanding what happened that night. So no high horses please about drugs.
I don't think that using a legal "drug" like alcohol can be compared to "chopping" illegal drugs on a mirror and snorting it. No high horses here, just reality.

I think that Debbie admitted to being drunk. I don't recall her saying that she didn't understand what she did that night only that she doesn't know how Lisa was taken from her home. MOO.

but she claims she abused alcohol to the extent that she was incoherent as to understanding what happened that night.

isn't that what "blacked out" means?

Bradley later admitted in an interview with Megan Kelly of Fox News that she may have blacked out.

"It's a possibility," she said. "Just like anybody when you drink you don't remember the things that happened."

I don't think that using a legal "drug" like alcohol can be compared to "chopping" illegal drugs on a mirror and snorting it. No high horses here, just reality.

I think that Debbie admitted to being drunk. I don't recall her saying that she didn't understand what she did that night only that she doesn't know how Lisa was taken from her home. MOO.

Ranch, you said, "Drugs? I haven't seen any evidence that suggests drug use by Lisa's parents."

Thus my reply about their admitted abuse of drugs. Boxed wine purchase.

Blackout? Loss of time? Sleeping and the baby is just plain gone? <modsnip>

She claimed to have been too drunk to remember the last time she saw her child. I could care less whether alcohol or the drugs she takes are legal, her use of them was by her own admittance abusive. Of course she very well could be just lying and using the "I got drunk, I don't 'member" excuse... I am leaning towards that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member