The BRAND NEW Zanny the nanny story that KC wrote in jailhouse letters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well considering this case has been headline news now for 2 years and it is about the MURDER of a child, you would think that a new story regarding that child's demise would draw a little attention. :waitasec: Murder sells too...right?

And here is KC setting up another scenario whereby she is (if you read between the lines) accusing someone OTHER than Zenaida, her friend of 4 years, of doing harm to Caylee...I would think someone, anyone would have jumped on that story. :waitasec:

It boggles the mind.

I wasn't saying the media was either right or justified in reporting on the sex angle first. I was simply giving a reason for the sex/molestation angle. They have been talking about Caylee's murder and the Zanny stories for 2 years now. This reporting is about their bottom line.

Look at the Tiger sex scandals. IMO. Do you believe the only people who read about them were truly interested in golf?

Say the word "sex" or imply it in any article or advertising and the majority of the population will "perk up". Sex sells.

3 comments/questions about the new "Zany" story:

1. Why would a grown woman need to stash her child, money, supplies etc and secretly move away? Is this what KC believes everyone does when they leave the nest??

2. If the A's story is that everything was "honky-dory" in that house, why did KC think it was necessary to leave the way that she described? Why was she leaving at all if everything was sooo great?

3. I'm not exactly clear on her charges of Child Endangerment or Welfare(unsure even which one it is) but is the reasoning behind that particular charge that she left Caylee and then didn't report her missing? I'm just trying to understand the charges themselves because my first thought was (because KC thinks she's getting off for the murder charges) KC, in telling this version, might be trying to mitigate the 31 days-saying that she wasn't really sure Caylee was even missing(she was and she wasn't), to help herself with those charges. Yeah, I know the obvious, but I'm just trying to figure out what's behind KC's thought process with these new details. I just come back to downplaying the situation during the 31 days to help her with the charges that have more substance in her mind. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if KC's deluded enough to think she's gonna get off on every charge and walk out after time served for her check fraud conviction.

You have to remember that this letter was written before Caylee was found. I believe it was in October of 08. I am sure that she was trying to justify why she waited the 31 days. I think she thought after all this time she wouldn't be found and she would be able to live the good life.

Nothing she told LE even comes remotely close to this story...

There is just something surreal about the media not reporting on this. Even Nancy G has not gotten ahold of it has she? Has one article or even one mention of THIS part of these letters been printed? If so I have not seen it. It is almost a Media blackout...and I for one would love to know WHY?

I mean, if it is about KC is a liar? Then why report on the molestation.
In one word ~ sensationalism. :banghead: MOO

This is the media - sex sells as do stories of molestation. How much traction would yet another scenario of how Caylee disappeared compared to anything about sex if you compare the numbers? (without getting into the real meaning of rape/abuse.)
Exactly. MOO

lol :)
I have found myself using it fairly often in THIS case...:banghead:

Well now that you mention it .....it is quite interchangable with Anthony=Bizarre: Bizarro=Anthony ......yes, works very well! :crazy:

moo

Exactly, Horace! And the molestation accusations weren't really new; just the first time we have them straight from Casey rather than hearsay. So why do they make headline news and not the new "real" Zany story?

Even though the media seemed less than interested, I'm sure the prosecution team was delighted to discover a new version of Casey's lies to add to their ever growing list! (Jose must be proud, too.) :crazy:

I'll take a guess and say, its because molestation stories get so much more audience attention than does another new hoke Zanny story. Few if any believe any of them anyway, so a new one is just more junk to add to the old junk. But a good molestation story, that's something people can get all cranked up about.

I'll take a guess and say, its because molestation stories get so much more audience attention than does another new hoke Zanny story. Few if any believe any of them anyway, so a new one is just more junk to add to the old junk. But a good molestation story, that's something people can get all cranked up about.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm afraid is true, too. And what a sad comment on our society if they're more interested in old news of molestation accusations rather than a new statement of events given by an accused child murderer. I think society might be "cranking" in the wrong direction!

So, Zanny had Caylee so KC could prepare for her their escape from Orlando. She needed time to steal money so she could buy Caylee all new needed items (instead of packing her things from home). So she hit Target to stock up for their new life journey. Bras, KC clothes, beer. Wait, nothing for Caylee? Now i'm really confused.
Darn that Zanny, she really tangled KC's plans.

Again, she speaks partial truth here. I DO believe she was in the process of fleeing during those 31 days, sans Caylee of course, but her plans got tangled. (ie: not enough money, still in lust with TL)
Like waiting too long to remove the decomposing body from her trunk, she waited too long to leave Orlando. This girl really is a procastinator, isn't she?

Hey now! Don't put that murderess in the same category as the rest of us procrastinators! We don't want her! And narcissism and ego doesn't equal procrastination, but stupidity and the worst luck on the planet! We may be lazy and put off things, but we don't murder children and at least try to be crafty in our procrastination. You can find out more at the meeting of the Procrastinators Club...when we get around to having it. :)

And wow, the Zanny story. It's like she heard what was being said, and thought to herself, "oh wait, I can still make this fit and sound good!" What a load of crock. I'm thinking the media is like me, and is just sick and tired of the nonexistent nanny story. It won't work, it's been proven untrue, and it just needs to die and go away!

Yes, that's exactly what I'm afraid is true, too. And what a sad comment on our society if they're more interested in old news of molestation accusations rather than a new statement of events given by an accused child murderer. I think society might be "cranking" in the wrong direction!

Yes, of course you are correct. Humans posses the unusual ability to be both very kind, and very... Cruel? (for lack of a better world.) It has always been so, and I suspect, will always be. Sex and bad news sell, good news seldom does.

In the latest version, then nanny comes to the home and takes Caylee, but also left a ransom note. I read that in an on-line paper.

"That’s why I waited to report her missing, because she was and wasn’t."

I do remember hearing about this version on TV when the letters were made public. Several commentators, after reading the part about Zenaida not telling Casey were Caylee was, the part they zeroed in on was "she was and she wasn't" and each reporter said, "What does that mean?" Then they moved on to something else. It was obvious to me what it meant, but they all seemed puzzled. I guess they were more interested in the sex equation than about the invisi-nanny, who's had her 15 minutes of fame for 21 months. I'll look for the links......

NG at the beginning, not comment from NG, just a voiceover reading the part about Zenaida:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkHlY856jMo[/ame]

Prime News talking about Z taking Caylee from the beginning, and they get into "she was and she wasn't" at the end:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CA51ItdNGM[/ame]

Prime News, part two:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alWLXRUWp2U&feature=related[/ame]

Channel 9, Kathi Belich reports - WFTV:

http://www.wftv.com/video/23071543/index.html

Just for the record, I've used "bizarre" and "bizarro" about this case many times, and also referring to the Haleigh-Satsuma Five bunch, although moreso about the Anthonys.

Has anyone on this forum seen ANY media outlet report THIS information from the letters?

I know they reported the sexual abuse allegations like a big dog, but nothing that I have seen concerning this new and improved Zenaida her "real" friend of 4 years story.:banghead:

The story goes like this. KC forgives Zany and in fact she does not even think she, Zany, had ANYTHING to do with Caylee's death. She actually completely changed the story and said she gave Caylee to Zany to babysit for a few days while she got together some money she had been saving and bought new clothes and new everything so she and Caylee could leave town together...but days later when she went to collect Caylee Zany would not tell her where Caylee was... She also does not blame Zany for not coming forward and sitting in jail along with herself for something she did not do.

Has one news story run on it at all?

What is going on?????????????????

I feel like I am in a warp zone of some kind...where I am screaming really loudly but nobody can hear me...

Does anyone else here at Websleuths find this odd or strange that nothing is in the news about this???

Money she saved really Casey you had no job how could you save money...

She had MH lined up in California for when she made the break. She got the cash from AH but tarried too long with TL and that was her downfall.
Had she just taken off for California at the beginning of this case she could still be lying to CA and GA or just ignoring them completely and telling MH Caylee was with her parents... ( or a Nanny, having a wonderful time at the beach).

Am I misremembering things or did MH not answer Casey's calls during the 31 days? I thought she ended up having to just leave him a message saying that she had to talk to him?

We still haven't seen his interview yet have we?

Casey really didn't think this one out very well either, IMO. If she gave Caylee to Zanny on the 16th to keep for a couple of days while she got things together for them to move, then it should have been a few days after that when she "realized" that Zanny was not going to give her back. If she's using this story to "explain" the apparent lack of concern, partying, etc, then she would have needed to say that that she discovered Caylee was missing much more recently than the 31 days she reported to police. (Does this make sense - I know what I am trying to say, but I'm not sure it's coming out right :) ).

Am I misremembering things or did MH not answer Casey's calls during the 31 days? I thought she ended up having to just leave him a message saying that she had to talk to him?

We still haven't seen his interview yet have we?

I think this "I was going to leave" story has a grain of truth to it - I really believe she might have considered doing this in the first place and changed her mind at some point. I guess she decided she didn't want to leave TonE. But I believe with 100% of my being that she wanted out of that house and away from her parents, and it was not all sweetness and light as Cindy would have us believe.

TallyHo, it makes perfect. Kudos to you for thinking about that.

"I haven't seen my daughter in 31 days" really does make it suspect, doesn't it? Unless she did bring Caylee to the invisi-nanny on the 16th following the denied fight of the night before, of course. That fight would be Casey's excuse for wanting to pack up with Caylee and leave the A house, wouldn't it?

She should have come to us to help her make plans. We could have covered all the angles for her. :wink:

OMG - it just occurred to me that now she is accusing Zanny of doing exactly what SHE was doing to her mother for those 31 days!!! Very, very creepy in my opinion!!!

She probably thought she would leave but shes far too lazy. She does not have the drive and descipline to save or plan on a future for herself and obviously not for her daughter. She would have had to become a contributing member of society to pull that off and its not in her make up. IMO

I think this "I was going to leave" story has a grain of truth to it - I really believe she might have considered doing this in the first place and changed her mind at some point. I guess she decided she didn't want to leave TonE. But I believe with 100% of my being that she wanted out of that house and away from her parents, and it was not all sweetness and light as Cindy would have us believe.

Oh I agree completely, TallyHo. She wanted to leave. She just wasn't capable of making it on her own. She wanted TonE to take her away, and when he didn't take the bait, she tried to get MH.

I'm not sure where I read it, but I thought he wasn't taking her calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500