The carpet outside of the wine cellar with urine stains

Hmm... 1st time I think it would be nice to talk with a Burke for a while.
Bad I am not Dr Phil :-(.

First, you'd have to get through the steel fortress called Lin "Line My Pockets" Wood.

First, you'd have to get through the steel fortress called Lin "Line My Pockets" Wood.

1st I would have to go to the US.

I think it is not a conversation for an e-mail.

Burke and neighbor who was talking about some cry, calling of JonBenet in the middle of the night.

ok.

I am out of US jurisdiction.
Will risk a little.

For BDI.

In my theory I can add following things without much of problems:
JonP calling "Burke, Burke" from inside of winecellar. Burke hears it and goes up to check her room.
Someone is in her room and hearing Burke calling "JonBenet" hides behind the curtain.
Burke see no one is in JonBenet room and goes down.
Someone goes to the winecellar and soon JonBenet screams with a pain.

Burke is at that time at some place where he is not able to hear the scream or it is too silent to bother much with it.

it should be between midnight and 1 o'clock, maybe 1:30.

ok. I'll check Burke interview now.

be warned this is only a speculation.

[Edit] I doubt it happened. Mostly because it was too risky for a murderer to do his job for like 1-2 hours after knowing some boy could hear a scream. I can also think there was no scream at all. It is possible murderer had no idea it is audible in a surrounding neighborhood.

[Edit2] If this happens. It could explain the reason someone was not searching for his flashlight in the most obvious place. Burke was using a flashlight and was walking around the house with it till he goes back to his room.

1st I would have to go to the US.

I think it is not a conversation for an e-mail.

Burke and neighbor who was talking about some cry, calling of JonBenet in the middle of the night.

Nah, many people in other countries want to talk to BR but they have to go through Woody.

JonP calling "Burke, Burke" from inside of winecellar. Burke hears it and goes up to check her room.

Someone is in her room and hearing Burke calling "JonBenet" hides behind the curtain.

As for your theory, it doesn't make sense to me because JB would never go into the basement by herself.

Nah, many people in other countries want to talk to BR but they have to go through Woody.

As for your theory, it doesn't make sense to me because JB would never go into the basement by herself.

Yes as I recall JonBenet was scared of the basement.

ok.

I am out of US jurisdiction.
Will risk a little.

For BDI.

In my theory I can add following things without much of problems:

Burke is at that time at some place where he is not able to hear the scream or it is too silent to bother much with it.

it should be between midnight and 1 o'clock, maybe 1:30.

ok. I'll check Burke interview now.

be warned this is only a speculation.

[Edit] I doubt it happened. Mostly because it was too risky for a murderer to do his job for like 1-2 hours after knowing some boy could hear a scream. I can also think there was no scream at all. It is possible murderer had no idea it is audible in a surrounding neighborhood.

[Edit2] If this happens. It could explain the reason someone was not searching for his flashlight in the most obvious place. Burke was using a flashlight and was walking around the house with it till he goes back to his room.

BR would never be able to hear JBR from the wine cellar. His bedroom was on the complete other end of the house and 2 floors up from the wine cellar.

(rsbm)There was only one of the "experts" who thought this was the result of "toilet rage." That doctor (Richard Krugman), who was contacted by the DA's office, said that “the JonBenet case is a text book example of toileting abuse rage." It just so happened that he had also written about such cases and was considered an authority. Like Kolar and Spitz, Thomas believed Krugman was right and developed his theory around it.

"If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail." -Abraham Maslow
That was the frustrating thing about Thomas. He was getting so close....closer than anyone else had....but he wouldn't let go of the toilet rage theory.

The Ramseys knew he was getting close too.....they rolled the dice and were willing to risk it all in an attempt to humiliate and marginalize him on national TV. He underestimated Patsy in those "interrogations" and did the same thing on Larry King.

Patsy hit a grand slam. John should've nicknamed her Babe Ruth after that performance.

TRIP DEMUTH: Let me ask you about this in 125.

PATSY RAMSEY: That is the (inaudible).

TRIP DEMUTH: Is that unusual to be hanging over the door?

PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah. Usually they are kind of tucked back.

TRIP DEMUTH: Five and four.

PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah.

TOM HANEY: That is the material that pulls the drapery, it pulls it back.

PATSY RAMSEY: Right. I don't see any blood or anything, do you?

TOM HANEY: We skipped ahead to 134. We can come back to these, but other than what we talked about on 122, three and four, five, you don't have any thoughts at this time from what you have noticed?

---

Yeah it was a genuine gotcha moment that LE didn't even acknowledge. The statement is completely out of context and they should've jumped on it immediately. Instead.....they "skip ahead".

I'm guessing that Patsy saw she got some of JonBenet's blood on her fingers and washed her hands before touching the curtain tie. Then, when being shown the picture, she got to thinking that maybe all the blood wasn't washed off.

My 2Cents... the blood on the nightgown most probable belong to a prior event, maybe December 23rd?
or December 16 or 17? the frantic calls to the pediatrician DrB?

That was the frustrating thing about Thomas. He was getting so close....closer than anyone else had....but he wouldn't let go of the toilet rage theory.

The Ramseys knew he was getting close too.....they rolled the dice and were willing to risk it all in an attempt to humiliate and marginalize him on national TV. He underestimated Patsy in those "interrogations" and did the same thing on Larry King.

Patsy hit a grand slam. John should've nicknamed her Babe Ruth after that performance.

Maybe I should remind everyone that it did not look like a grand slam at the time. That being said, I've said it myself a hundred times: they seriously underestimated Patsy on this one.

The attached photo bothers me. I don’t know a man who would allow clutter to block the passage and door to a boiler room containing a gas powered water heater and a furnace. The boiler room is definitely a part of a house that should have immediate access in case of gas leak, water leak, fire or outage. I believe that not only did the Stager put PR’s paint tote there in the passage, but also PR’s paintings and the other various sorts of clutter strewn about the whole hallway. This is not a task that would take very long given all the objects stored in the basement. I wonder if LE found carpet imprints or dust marks indicating that the usual place for the golf club bags was in that passage and that is why they set them there for the secondary photos. I do not believe that JR would appreciate his golf bag thrown on top of the pile of clutter like that. I also believe that if there was a block lock on top of the WC door, there was probably a block lock on top of the boiler room door. iirc the children were 2 and 5 when they moved, now only 6 and 9, so the boiler room that also has a large freezer is just a dangerous place for children.

Attachments

• WC door golf bags orig.jpg
    WC door golf bags orig.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 51

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members