The case for murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
RZ did not call 911.
RZ did not administer CPR.
RZ claimed Max uttered Ocean which we all know to be a lie.
RZ kept the scooter on top of his leg.
RZ did nothing to help this fatally injured child. Lead me to one legal document that indicates otherwise.

And this is my opinion.

These are the same talking points Dina has been reiterating for months. Imo, to promote her agenda. It has become clear some people believe Rebecca should have killed herself or she deserved to be murdered. I don't know how one can have faith in SDSO's investigation of Rebecca's death when it is blatantly obvious CPD/SDSO did not properly investigate Maxie's death. Both were not properly investigated, but nonetheless it appears some believe Rebecca's death is not worthy of being reopened, only Max deserves this respect. I digress.

Two things we know for sure, Rebecca did not save Max and Jonah did not save Rebecca.

Just my opinion.

The medical reports do not indicate the marks on her back were from fingernails. Nor do the reports indicate any bite marks. Both of which are highly recognizable and distinguishable injuries. Therefore, the possibilities are not endless.

So we can eliminate bite marks and scratches because they are highly recognizable and distinguishable injuries. Can we eliminate a killer scratched her back with the point of a knife or sharp object? Or something carried in a pink Coach wristlet? Or something from a big black hand bag? Can we eliminate being dragged in the grass or abrasions from being strangled in a whicker chair? Can you explain how we can eliminate any of the above?

So we can eliminate bite marks and scratches because they are highly recognizable and distinguishable injuries. Can we eliminate a killer scratched her back with the point of a knife or sharp object? Or something carried in a pink Coach wristlet? Or something from a big black hand bag? Can we eliminate being dragged in the grass or abrasions from being strangled in a whicker chair? Can you explain how we can eliminate any of the above?

I don't believe we can eliminate bite marks and scratches because "they are highly recognizable and distinguishable injuries" just because a poster here said it was so. First of all, the source is questionable. Second, what is this poster's credentials that she can claim to be a qualified forensic expert in bite marks and scratches? Third, if the abrasions on Rebecca's back are not bite marks, then certainly LE could have provided SOME type of scientific expert to back up that claim or at least provided some scientific explanations as to what caused those abrasions.

However, since LE has NOT provided ANY explanations whatsoever as to the cause of Rebecca's back injuries, we can safely conclude that LE either 1) didn't think the abrasions on Rebecca's back were important enough to examine/analyze, or 2) worse, they thought it was important but felt that Rebecca's death was unimportant so they need not utilize any resources to solve the crime. (E.g., LE may have believed Rebecca committed suicide so why bother further investigation/analysis of Rebecca's injuries, or LE believed Rebecca deserved getting murdered because a multibillionaire's child was injured during her watch so why bother.)

I firmly believe had Rebecca's family been multibillionaires too (like Jonah), there would be a much more thorough investigation into Rebecca's death so that there are no stones left unturned in case of potential lawsuits against LE for incompetence, etc. from her family. However, LE in this case lucked out because Rebecca's family is poor.

These are the same talking points Dina has been reiterating for months. Imo, to promote her agenda. It has become clear some people believe Rebecca should have killed herself or she deserved to be murdered. I don't know how one can have faith in SDSO's investigation of Rebecca's death when it is blatantly obvious CPD/SDSO did not properly investigate Maxie's death. Both were not properly investigated, but nonetheless it appears some believe Rebecca's death is not worthy of being reopened, only Max deserves this respect. I digress.

Two things we know for sure, Rebecca did not save Max and Jonah did not save Rebecca.

Just my opinion.

Since this thread is "The case for murder" I have to think such is offered her because the belief is that "she deserved to be murdered".

This post falls at random -- I am not singling anyone out here.

Don't start bickering here. I will issue TOs.

If you state something as a fact, when you know full well that the matter is disputed, be prepared to link it up. Otherwise, make sure it is stated as an opinion.

And just adding "imo" or "moo" after a list of purported facts, will not save your post. You state a fact - link it.

Salem

PS - this thread is really long and I'm going to start a new one and close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA