The Christmas Night photos

Now thats a good thought. I bet that you are right....they had to have her hair out of the way. They apparently didn't do a very good job of pulling it back though, because some of her hair was entwined in the garotte.

that too,good thought

I'm not sure what you are talking about. What does the fact that a massive blow to the head would cause the victim to lose consciousness have to do with the way her hair was done when she was found dead?

Rash, I think it would was meant to be wound.

"
Originally Posted by Jay78
JMO are you talking about the hairstyle covering the massive head would she suffered? im not medical expert, but wouldn't this head would have caused her to lose consciousness before dying rapidly??? or are you simply speaking of the dark, "burn" type marks she had on her face?

I think the ponytail was placed on her to get it out of the way when the garrote was placed on her neck.
Yep. BTW, do you remember that moment during the March 2000 Larry King interviews during which Patsy held up a picture and said it was her favorite one of JonBenet? It was the one which appears on the back of the pb version of DOI- JonBenet from behind wearing her hair in a ponytail fastened at the nape of her neck.

-Tea

We know that Schiller did not reveal everything he knew in PMPT. I often wonder why the photos from the White's party on Christmas Night have never been released...not even one of them. What do you think would be revealed in those pics that could do "harm" to the case if they were made public? Do you think it was what JB was wearing, or her hairstyle, or something totally different?

That is SO weird - I was just thinking about posting the same questions!!! Great minds think alike, lol :)

I think the photos of the night at the Whites' reveal exactly what JBR was wearing and that is why they have never been released.

No reference has ever been made to what JBR was truly wearing at the Whites. Even Steve Thomas suggests what she was wearing based on the now-public testimony of Patsy. He makes no reference at all to what he knows to be the actual clothing seen on the child in photographs.

I know ST has seen the photos, yet he does not comment on them. No one does.

So, JBR must have been wearing something other than the white shirt with the star. Maybe, she was wearing the red turtleneck.

I always thought Patsy killed JBR while trying to get her to put on the turtleneck before bed...Maybe she wanted her to take it off and to put on the white shirt instead ???

That's right...why wouldn't Patsy mention putting her hair in a ponytail? LE didn't even question her on that!

I would have shown Patsy a picture of JB wearing two ponytails and ask her if she did this.

Maybe Daphne and JBR messed with each other's hair and drew hearts on each other???

Kids do that.

But, then again, the photos would show the truth, unless they played hair-stylist after any photos were taken??

The Whites hold a wealth of knowledge and that is why they think the Ramseys are guilty, in my opinion only, of course, lol.

Maybe Daphne and JBR messed with each other's hair and drew hearts on each other???

Kids do that.

But, then again, the photos would show the truth, unless they played hair-stylist after any photos were taken??

The Whites hold a wealth of knowledge and that is why they think the Ramseys are guilty, in my opinion only, of course, lol.

notIn my Humble opinion. most of what followed the discovery of Jon Benets death is what influenced the Whites , The actions and inaction of the Ramseys then.

notIn my Humble opinion. most of what followed the discovery of Jon Benets death is what influenced the Whites , The actions and inaction of the Ramseys then.

True, but I think there was also a whole bunch of hindsight going on there too. The Whites were probably thinking, "Oh, so THAT is why JB behaved that way...That is why Patsy was so touchy about that subject...That is why John was so distant...That is why Burke was so removed from everything..."

I am not talking about abuse issues. I don't think JBR was sexually abused. I so think she was emotionally abused.

I think the Ramseys' behavior after the fact had a lot to do with the Whites' opinions. However, I also think they looked at the evidence that only close friends would have witnessed prior to the child's death as well. I mean, it could have been anything including lies about what JB wore, ate or played on the night of the 25th.

There is some reason why no one has ever mentioned JBR in photos from the Whites' party. The closest I have ever heard to mentioning wardrobe in the White photos was Patsy being questioned about her own jacket in one of the photos. Nothing about Jonbenet.

How about this:::

What if Jonbenet actually wore the red turtleneck to the Whites??? I think Patsy used the turtleneck to strangle JB, by the way.

If my theory is true, wouldn't the turtleneck yield evidence?? I mean, if Patsy accidentally strangled the child with the shirt (yes, I think it was an accident fueled by rage), wouldn't there be excess amounts of JB's skin gathered on the neck of the shirt? I mean, could this shirt have been tested as evidence???

Why was the red turtleneck part of the evidence collected??? Or, was it collected and I just did not see it on the warrant??

Also, isn't there some kind of a blood test that can measure adrenaline, or some other chemical in the body that could prove or disprove how much sleep (or, lack of it) that Patsy had that night??? I know these are both missed oportunities, but could it have been done???

How about this:::

What if Jonbenet actually wore the red turtleneck to the Whites??? I think Patsy used the turtleneck to strangle JB, by the way.

If my theory is true, wouldn't the turtleneck yield evidence?? I mean, if Patsy accidentally strangled the child with the shirt (yes, I think it was an accident fueled by rage), wouldn't there be excess amounts of JB's skin gathered on the neck of the shirt? I mean, could this shirt have been tested as evidence???

Why was the red turtleneck part of the evidence collected??? Or, was it collected and I just did not see it on the warrant??

Also, isn't there some kind of a blood test that can measure adrenaline, or some other chemical in the body that could prove or disprove how much sleep (or, lack of it) that Patsy had that night??? I know these are both missed oportunities, but could it have been done???

I have wondered if maybe she wore the turtle neck UNDER the white Gap Shirt. My daughter was five at the time of JB's death, and in the winter she always wore a turtleneck under another shirt..to keep warm. And...I have to add...we lived in SOUTH CAROLINA at the time...LOL When it comes to cold weather...my family and I are weenies.

No,ST does state under oath that she wore the white shirt to the party.However,I wonder as well if she wore the red shirt under it,and the collar showed in the pics.
I think she was strangled with either the red shirt or a scarf,as she was q'd about one.I think it's possible she may have been dressed in the red one for bed, to shorten ready time in the morning.

No,ST does state under oath that she wore the white shirt to the party.However,I wonder as well if she wore the red shirt under it,and the collar showed in the pics.
I think she was strangled with either the red shirt or a scarf,as she was q'd about one.I think it's possible she may have been dressed in the red one for bed, to shorten ready time in the morning.

This is a possibility. PR removes the white shirt and black velvet pants, leaving her with the red turtleneck and pulling on the long johns. If the red shirt were used to strangle her and/or wipe her down, that would certainly account for the red shirt being seen soaking in the sink. Later, as the staging occurred, the white shirt (and the only other pair of "Wednesday" panties) were put back on her. PR wanted people to believe that JBR was asleep in the car, and they never saw her awake/alive after they put her to bed.

That's right...why wouldn't Patsy mention putting her hair in a ponytail? LE didn't even question her on that!

I would have shown Patsy a picture of JB wearing two ponytails and ask her if she did this.

Would it really have made a difference? If PR can look at a photo of her own serving spoon and bowl, and pineapple (which was specificially mentioned as it being a favorite snack of JBR's and nearly always kept in the fridge) and deny even owning them, why would she admit anything about fixing JBR's hair in the ponytails she had when she was found dead? Then she might have been questioned about how she could have done this with her daughter sound asleep.
Every word in every interview was designed to distance themselves from the events of the night. Every household item they were asked about in the photos was either "out of place" or they didn't admit to owning it. Those 'intruder(s)" would've needed a moving van to bring all the items to the R home that they claimed didn't belong there.

Would it really have made a difference? If PR can look at a photo of her own serving spoon and bowl, and pineapple (which was specificially mentioned as it being a favorite snack of JBR's and nearly always kept in the fridge) and deny even owning them, why would she admit anything about fixing JBR's hair in the ponytails she had when she was found dead? Then she might have been questioned about how she could have done this with her daughter sound asleep.
Every word in every interview was designed to distance themselves from the events of the night. Every household item they were asked about in the photos was either "out of place" or they didn't admit to owning it. Those 'intruder(s)" would've needed a moving van to bring all the items to the R home that they claimed didn't belong there.

LOL...yep, go back to the "PR Interview" thread. I posted and highlighted in red, some of her interview where she says that a "kleenex box" is out of place...and its not the kind that she uses. It was the rectangle kind, and she actually says that she uses the square ones, "because they take up less space." So, I guess the "intruder" brought in his own kleenex box, to either dry JB's eyes, or for her to blow her nose on. How thoughtful of "HIM"

This is a possibility. PR removes the white shirt and black velvet pants, leaving her with the red turtleneck and pulling on the long johns. If the red shirt were used to strangle her and/or wipe her down, that would certainly account for the red shirt being seen soaking in the sink. Later, as the staging occurred, the white shirt (and the only other pair of "Wednesday" panties) were put back on her. PR wanted people to believe that JBR was asleep in the car, and they never saw her awake/alive after they put her to bed.

Dee Dee, I thought the red turtleneck was in a ball on the bathroom floor - I never head it was soaking in the sink - I thought there were orange(?) overalls next to the washer and dryer outside of JB's room that Patsy intended to wash - they might have been soaking but I don't think so.

Dee Dee, I thought the red turtleneck was in a ball on the bathroom floor - I never head it was soaking in the sink - I thought there were orange(?) overalls next to the washer and dryer outside of JB's room that Patsy intended to wash - they might have been soaking but I don't think so.

You are right solace, the red turtleneck was balled up (either on the floor or the Bathroom counter...I cannot remember)...but, they were not soaking. Dee Dee is thinking about the jumpsuit...they were red....JB had worn them in a christmas program...the other kids in the program wore them too...it was their costume.

You are right solace, the red turtleneck was balled up (either on the floor or the Bathroom counter...I cannot remember)...but, they were not soaking. Dee Dee is thinking about the jumpsuit...they were red....JB had worn them in a christmas program...the other kids in the program wore them too...it was their costume.

Why Steve did not speak more about the red turtleneck, I want to know. If he thinks she wore it that night and it was obviously thrown to the side and there is violence that night, then it is an important item. But he does not go into it enough - such as - it was examined thoroughly to see if it was pulled off her, etc.:furious:

Why Steve did not speak more about the red turtleneck, I want to know. If he thinks she wore it that night and it was obviously thrown to the side and there is violence that night, then it is an important item. But he does not go into it enough - such as - it was examined thoroughly to see if it was pulled off her, etc.:furious:

I don't know WHY I keep going back to this, but I believe that she wore that red turtleneck, UNDER the white gap shirt, to the party. When she got home, the white gap shirt was removed..and she went to sleep wearing just the red turtleneck. I don't believe for one second that she was asleep when they brought her in, though. Steve Thomas believes that she was wearing the red turtle neck to bed, too, why would he think this? IMO...its because he saw her wearing it under the white gap shirt, in the christmas party photos.

I don't know WHY I keep going back to this, but I believe that she wore that red turtleneck, UNDER the white gap shirt, to the party. When she got home, the white gap shirt was removed..and she went to sleep wearing just the red turtleneck. I don't believe for one second that she was asleep when they brought her in, though. Steve Thomas believes that she was wearing the red turtle neck to bed, too, why would he think this? IMO...its because he saw her wearing it under the white gap shirt, in the christmas party photos.

that's what I think,too.I think some evidence is being held back,rightly so,b/c it seems to all point to the red shirt.
I have to wonder if they even got into an argument at all over it? was PR just trying to account for it being stretched out or twisted???

that's what I think,too.I think some evidence is being held back,rightly so,b/c it seems to all point to the red shirt.
I have to wonder if they even got into an argument at all over it? was PR just trying to account for it being stretched out or twisted???

I cannot understand that more was not said about the turtleneck since he believes that she was strangled twice. Why did he not elaborate on the shirt more?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012
Back