The couch issue - and painting the walls

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Perhaps the whole family knows the Truth behind Hailey's disappearance, and they banded together to cover BD's Asp ! Ok ! We have to get rid of the couch/check, now we have to paint the walls/check, let's get rid of all things relating to Hailey /check , now let's just bide out time and maybe this will die down/check. After all BD is family and families stick together, and we need SA to supply our needs so we can cope with this cover up ! Sounds doable to me !! IMO

Yes, that was me Peeples. I don't think my brother even knew about HD being missing until LE contacted him on the Sunday after she was reported missing. He kept it until Wednesday because he wasn't sure what to do with it. Then the FBI talked to him the next Sunday and went to his workplace on Monday. He and his co-workers did look through what was dumped from his truck and didn't see anything they thought was suspicious. He had Monday and part of Tuesday's garbage in his truck, BD's house is on the Wed. schedule so someone else picked up hers that week. I had to look back and refresh my memory because I've slept a few times since he told me all of that lol.

Ohh YAY you're still here!!!! LOL
Thanks for refreshing my memory too, i also couldn't remember the whole sequence..

Yep. How many times have you heard of LE or the FBI picking up garbage from the curb....even pretending to be collectors themselves.

Maybe that's what SA could have been doing with the trip to Gma's and she wasn't home, getting rid of any evidence.

As far as HD being a runaway, I think BD & CD were adamant from the beginning that she was abducted....and never viewed her as a runaway.

I'm not including Clint in this comment, just Billie.

Runaway children might come home. Not all, but many abducted children do not. Billie knew Hailey was not going to come home. When I look back to early statements (Nancy Grace Vintage) it's just so clear what she was doing.

:bump: for reference

On the radio show, Billie said that she and Shawn had planned this move to where they live now a long time ago, before Hailey went missing.

If that's so, why spend the money on the paint and paint that room??? They were living on a shoestring, so they said. Paint isn't cheap and they were planning on moving anyway!

It isn't logical to me. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member