The Crockpot - Case Related

Status
Not open for further replies.
unrelated to above(just used to attach the following)-since this is the crockpot thread, figured it was a good place to post---you may have seen this person before on facebook a few months back in its early conception--if not, here you go:

I am an independent, non-governmental researcher attempting to forward an empirically validated thesis that the Long Island NY, the Lewis-Clark Valley ID/WA, the Atlantic City NJ and the Wilmington NC serial homicide clusters (twenty-five victims in all) are the work of a single serial killer euphemistically named 'Popeye - The Coastal Serial Killer'. This SK has operated with impunity - and undetected by law enforcement - for thirty-five years along both coasts. Based solely on legally-obtainable media resources, eye-witness accounts, conversations with victim family & friends, tips, group discussions and the development of an experimental forensic analysis method, we believe Popeye is now identified.

The task before us now is to garner the attention of more victim's family & friends, concerned citizens and professionals to come together and assist assembling a formal report to evidential exhibits. We believe the actionable intelligence in this document will provide law enforcement sufficiently compelling circumstantial evidence to apprehend Popeye as the Coastal Serial Killer. Join us. Just us for justice.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SKiller.Instincts.Vigilare/
CSTORM™ INFRAGARD Alliance

(and a related link )

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lewis-Clark-Valley-Serial-Killer/114474928700952

I have never seen this. Is this your work? A thesis? Very impressive.

If this is true, from our point of view (websleuthers throwing thoughts on the table, just a general interest in the crimes) there is probably a whole lot of un tapped information for us. This person is connecting all of these murders.....there must be websleuthers somewhere following these cases who may have some key information.

I have never seen this. Is this your work? A thesis? Very impressive.

If this is true, from our point of view (websleuthers throwing thoughts on the table, just a general interest in the crimes) there is probably a whole lot of un tapped information for us. This person is connecting all of these murders.....there must be websleuthers somewhere following these cases who may have some key information.

It's the brainchild of Rogers, and a full product of a small group of people--I came across this main gentleman and his work around Feb of this year---At that time, I was following some NC case work, as well as in FL(Daytona),LA(Jennings 8), and NY(LI)-I wasn't following VA--San Diego was also being worked on that site(where a poi(MH) was looked at for there and connected to Atlantic City)---At that time, his preliminary "work-in-progress" site had released some of the info they were gathering and work they were doing, as well as a sketch, profile, and other related things on a few cases, along with Crimestoppers # and a request for any info the public had--Through that site, I asked some questions and opinions, some answered, some not, and shared some info I had, as well as some data, research, opinions, and general profiling on a couple of NC cases, some on FL, and some on LI---LA was given it's own category and research, and deservedly so, and so was FL-They are also still being worked---The majority of the site was then taken down for several months while they continued the work, all the while accepting info and research, as well as sharing some with a small group of people--Some claimed it to be a hoax, others stood and stand by it and what they are doing--You are correct that there are threads on these various clusters here on WS that have some valuable info and good sleuthers on them--At the very least, all are worth a read

So this thing might be bigger than just Long Island? Dont tell a LIer that.....we like to think we are the epicenter of the world, especially Babylon people. :)

It's the brainchild of Rogers, and a full product of a small group of people--I came across this main gentleman and his work around Feb of this year---At that time, I was following some NC case work, as well as in FL(Daytona),LA(Jennings 8), and NY(LI)-I wasn't following VA--San Diego was also being worked on that site(where a poi(MH) was looked at for there and connected to Atlantic City)---At that time, his preliminary "work-in-progress" site had released some of the info they were gathering and work they were doing, as well as a sketch, profile, and other related things on a few cases, along with Crimestoppers # and a request for any info the public had--Through that site, I asked some questions and opinions, some answered, some not, and shared some info I had, as well as some data, research, opinions, and general profiling on a couple of NC cases, some on FL, and some on LI---LA was given it's own category and research, and deservedly so, and so was FL-They are also still being worked---The majority of the site was then taken down for several months while they continued the work, all the while accepting info and research, as well as sharing some with a small group of people--Some claimed it to be a hoax, others stood and stand by it and what they are doing--You are correct that there are threads on these various clusters here on WS that have some valuable info and good sleuthers on them--At the very least, all are worth a read

I had no time yet to read through this all, but I think, I remember a little foggy, that in the Delaware case a man was arrested convicted and executed. He claimed to be innocent, but was linked by fiber and DNA. I only can't remember the name exactly Steven Conall or something like that.

I had no time yet to read through this all, but I think, I remember a little foggy, that in the Delaware case a man was arrested convicted and executed. He claimed to be innocent, but was linked by fiber and DNA. I only can't remember the name exactly Steven Conall or something like that.

not sure if they included DE in their study--I believe it was Steven Pennell from the late 80's in DE

So this thing might be bigger than just Long Island? Dont tell a LIer that.....we like to think we are the epicenter of the world, especially Babylon people. :)

ha-indeed---very well could be bigger, one way or another--Definitely can put this poi in the Lewis-Clarke Valley, as well as NC--sketchy on him for Atl.City, and I haven't been able to verify a tie to this poi's stay in LI(maybe they have-still waiting to hear more)--pretty good stuff they do, not sure if I agree ALL are tied though--but I'll randomly stay tuned....

Skeletal remains of what appeared to be a teen girl were discovered on an uninhabited island in Jamaica Bay, authorities said.

A boater passing Canarsie Pol at about 4:45 p.m. Tuesday spotted the bones and alerted police, sources said.

Near the remains, cops found the ID of a high-school girl who went missing last year, sources said.

The Medical Examiner’s Office is working to identify the remains.

It wasn’t immediately clear whether the body had suffered physical trauma.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/jamaica_bay_skeleton_find_wB8f3VizKicxB3VAB1zu7N

Maybe not related since she is possibly the missing high school student and not a prostitute who advertised on CL.

An excellent and must-read new overview article from the Long Island Press:

http://www.longislandpress.com/2012...ng-island-serial-killer-case-two-years-later/

For the record, I'm leaning towards thinking that "Confessions of a Drifter" was in fact written by Brewer's tenant (and, like I said yesterday, that we'll know his identity soon enough).

Police declined to comment on the book, one of several rumored to be in the works.

No kidding.

from the Longislandpress article....the drifter claims he moved out before Gilbert was called to the house:

but says he moved out before Gilbert was ever called to the house.

http://www.longislandpress.com/2012...ng-island-serial-killer-case-two-years-later/

For the record, I'm leaning towards thinking that "Confessions of a Drifter" was in fact written by Brewer's tenant (and, like I said yesterday, that we'll know his identity soon enough).

LI Press really covers this story better than anyone. And the online version of this article doesnt do the print version any justice. Was really a nice spread.

LI Press really covers this story better than anyone. And the online version of this article doesnt do the print version any justice. Was really a nice spread.

Jacyln Galucci is an amazing writer! I've been very impressed with her articles throughout this case. The author of this book doesn't hold a candle to her.

My father just brought me a copy of it. I thought it was great, so I went to the gas station by my house and stole a bunch of them. I will distribute them to Websleuths people. If anyone wants one just shoot me a PM and I will drop one in the mail for u. I only have about 20 of them though.

Yikes!
I know where ya can get a good bottle of pinot grigio under 20 dollars.
I think we all need a drink.

This thread was pulled due to the discussion and sleuthing of another member. Future discussions of this type will be met with lengthy timeouts if not permanent loss of posting privileges.

You are all intelligent individuals, so I'm not understanding the lack of comprehension in this regard. I'm weary of placing this warning within the various threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member