The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 18th June - Trial Day 6, Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of discussion about how long the haircut took and the time Allison left the hairdressers and arrived home. I am certain it was said in the first couple of days of the trial that she met a friend(not sure who) for quick dinner after the hairdressers. I'm really sorry I don't have a link to that right now- throbbing headache and needing to get some sleep.

Ms Mollah said Ms Baden-Clay texted her on April 15, 2012 asking whether she could meet her for dinner on April 20, 2012.

She said she could not make the appointment but texted to try and arrange a different time, which went unanswered.

http://m.news.com.au/QLD/pg/0/fi11726703.htm

I keep wondering if Hawkins will pop back in. Or Indromum. Remember she went and chatted to the trolley boys at Coles Kenmore about the car park chains?
Morning LollyPop! It seems so long ago that I spoke to Sam the chain man....we will soon see if he was correct in telling me no chain was missing from the car park.
The roundabout sighting is what I am waiting for - like the rest of us!

Morning LollyPop! It seems so long ago that I spoke to Sam the chain man....we will soon see if he was correct in telling me no chain was missing from the car park.
The roundabout sighting is what I am waiting for - like the rest of us!

:wave:

Hi Indromum,

Nice to see you :)

Hi all, first post. Thank you to all behind the scene.

If Allison was thrown or rolled from the bridge what would be the chances of her being found on her side in a sleeping position.

You'd have thought she'd land on her back or face.

I keep thinking two people had her legs and swung her under the bridge, with one going down and re arranging the scene.. could also explain the jumper over her face as well.

We have to remember the B.C's scouting attributes, they could get to places we the ordinary couldn't.

I think someone else was involved in the disposing of the body , this is where roundabout and nbc will come into it moo

Strangulation might be unlikely because her hyoid bone was intact, although it is POSSIBLE to not break it... I am leaning towards a scuffle / fall /suffocation from hands over mouth and nose to make her be quiet

IMO her death was not a single event. It's possible she was knocked unconscious (chipped tooth) out the back patio by punch(s) to the face/mouth area which bled. She was dragged by the feet to the car, possibly placed in some kind of tarp to protect the upholstery.

She may have regained consciousness, tried to escape or escaped, was chased & cornered hence screams & muffled screams heard elsewhere, then murdered.

I tend towards suffocation/strong hands over mouth and pinching nose simultaneously. Both of her murderers hands/arms needed to be engaged for her to reach up and scratch him on face, neck and chest IMO. She only had a few minutes to inflict damage on her murderer.

She was taken under the bridge, transported in a tarp, possibly by two people, one holding the head area and one holding the feet area, then rolled out of the tarp down the embankment. He (they) had to be quiet and quick to avoid risk of being seen/heard that night.

Satisfied that he (they) had successfully disposed of her body, they did not think/did not see her blood in the vehicle when the back seats were uprighted again and the boxes of toys placed in the back of the vehicle.

Thank you to QLD Police for their prompt response, especially Cons. Keiron Ash for his astute investigation that morning. Thank you to the Detectives for escalating the investigation in the house that morning. Great work IMO.

I wonder what finally did it .. did he just feel completely trapped? Having two women in the same industry and going to the same conference was a complete disaster, especially since it was Gerard's own fault that Allison and TM even went into the real estate business .. why on earth would you do that to yourself? It's not really surprising he snapped considering the stress he was under. So if Gerard had decided to call police on the morning of the 20th and say 'I've done a terrible thing I need to tell you about' I wonder what sentence he'd be looking at? Would this even have made the papers then?

GeRed was running downstairs in PJs and shoes. Ironing? The laundry is upstairs off the kitchen. His anxiety must have been skyrocketing at this point. Was he speaking with TM on the phone and Allison went downstairs and saw and heard him and the porridge hit the fan.

I wish TM was asked on the stand 'did GeRed ever speak about how Allison died?' Ah she would say 'no'.

Good morning everyone :)

Before we move over to Day 7 thread, please take note of the following. The rules link is included on first page of every thread.

Derogatory Name Changes to Case Players/General Name Calling

In an effort to keep case discussion constructive, name calling, general bashing and using derogatory name variations for any of the case players is not tolerated. Regardless of how we may feel about many of the people that are the focus of our discussion here,it is always best to elevate the conversation and avoid this type of posting behavior. Feel free to express your displeasure with individuals that are being discussed, just avoid petty nastiness,name calling, name changes and over the top rude posts directed at case players.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8364858"]Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Not always, but yes peeing yourself is common with strangulation. Often seen in hanging victims. Pooping not so much. Ick I know. But no, not everyone "loses control" at the time of death, even in violent attacks, so let's hope she was spared that indignity....

I agree. I have unfortunately had the experience of having 2 patients hang themselves in hospital & I found them both (both with shower hoses) . The 1st was resuscitated successfully ( but died 1 week later ) & there was no loss of bowel of bladder & nil bleeding ( ie from mouth, ears etc ). The second I caught in the process, so was never unconscious.........

GeRed was running downstairs in PJs and shoes. Ironing? The laundry is upstairs off the kitchen. His anxiety must have been skyrocketing at this point. Was he speaking with TM on the phone and Allison went downstairs and saw and heard him and the porridge hit the fan.

I wish TM was asked on the stand 'did GeRed ever speak about how Allison died?' Ah she would say 'no'.

They asked Tm on Tuesday, she said that GBC said he didn't know what had happened.

I look forward to hearing more about the 2 vehicles seen travelling slowly & close together near Kholo that night (and of course, the roundabout!!).

Not too concerned this stage at how trial is progressing. I tend to think of it like flushing a bug in empty bath. The surface is just getting wet atm, will begin to swirl in faster, tighter circles ...then BOOP! the bug is going DOWN.

IMO.

Yes!

And after posting that I noticed the same thing but in reverse with:
BC: "Ah she has a singlet top um...

At the time he knows that she HAS a singlet top on and nearly says so

Yes NM, it was your post that got me looking again at that interview transcript. Ah...language so revealing in so many ways. Kieran Ash is a natural at it.

I wonder what finally did it .. did he just feel completely trapped? Having two women in the same industry and going to the same conference was a complete disaster, especially since it was Gerard's own fault that Allison and TM even went into the real estate business .. why on earth would you do that to yourself? It's not really surprising he snapped considering the stress he was under. So if Gerard had decided to call police on the morning of the 20th and say 'I've done a terrible thing I need to tell you about' I wonder what sentence he'd be looking at? Would this even have made the papers then?

This is a really interesting point. On Tuesday, in ref to the 1 July promise, the defence said to TM, GBC said that he would be with you before, and nothing ever happened, why would this be any different. Toni paused and said this time I was different, I was being more insistent. When the prosecution questioned her again, they asked if GBC had ever given a date for his leaving his wife before. She said No!

Add this to ABC being advised by the relationships Australia councillor to discuss issues with GBC for 15mins every other day, and we have a controlling GBC who is now feeling pressure from all angles. Wife, girlfriend, bank ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500