The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 1st July - Trial Day 13, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 1m

#badenclay is dressed in a dark suit and yellow tie. He is already in tears and hasn't said a word. @7NewsBrisbane

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 1m
Defence lawyer Michael Byrne is going through phone records with #badenclay @abcnews

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 1m
Day 13 of #badenclay murder trial underway in the Supreme Court in Brisbane. The accused is back in witness box. @abcnews

#badenclay is dressed in a dark suit and yellow tie. He is already in tears and hasn't said a word. @7NewsBrisbane

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 9s

Gerard says the next call is from him to his mother to let her know he was finished at a parent teacher interview. #badenclay

[emoji41] in tears because of what might nay hopefully will happen to him

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Evidence begins with the defence showing the court phone records from April 19 #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 29s

Gerard says a call at 4.57pm is from a recruitment company calling him for a reference. #badenclay

Gerard says the next call is Allison phoning him to touch base. #badenclay

The next call at 5.01pm is from "Baden-Clay Real Estate" to Gerard's phone. It's the office phone being diverted to Gerard. #badenclay

Happy birthday beautiful Allison x May your day be spent watching and guiding your girls and family xxxx

And yay Her Honour is back! I think I speak for a lot of WSers when I say we value your input!

Morning websleuthers....
Happy Birthday to Allison : (
Hopefully Day 13 is unlucky for him. (Not mentioning his name anymore)

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 2m
Allison called her hairdresser before an appointment that day, Gerard called his mum to check his girls were ok after school #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 2m
Today Allison Baden-Clay would've turned 46. @abcnews #badenclay

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 2m
#badenclay is now being taken through phone records on the 19/04/12, the day Allison was last seen alive. @7NewsBrisbane

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 2m

Allison calls Gerard to touch base, checking everything was fine with the afternoon routine #badenclay

in tears because this is a very significant day today.. 2 years ago, he would have paid off all his debtors, told the AU tax Office to shove it, paid back the Three C's, told Chuck Tarbey to shove it, opened up a couple of other real estate offices, hired more staff, shown Dad what a snorter he was at the business management, and been merrily playing the grieving widower..

instead..........

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 5s

Next are two calls from Toni. Gerard says it was the conversation where he told her she'd be going to same conference as Allison. #badenclay

Gerard says Toni was not happy she and Allison would be together the next day. #badenclay

Totally off-topic and irrelevant, but for those who follow such things and love unsolved mysteries - Allison's birthday today is also shared by Princess Di
Thanks for the interesting trivia. I hadn't put that together.
Princess Allison!
Title or not, she was a lady. Similarly, her blood family show dignity strength and courage.

Morning RLTP

You don't have to answer this, obviously, but as a verified insider, I'm just curious to hear your thoughts as to how the REAL Allison correlates with the picture of her painted by Gerard and the BCs? I know several people who knew her well, a couple of them VERY well, and their anger at the picture GBC has painted of her (and also those testimonies of Nigel and Olivia) is palpable. They are furious, and adamant that this was nothing like the real Allison that they knew.

Are you in a position to give your impression without giving anything away as to how much you knew her? As I said, feel free to decline to answer that if it makes you uncomfortable in any way. I would understand that completely. I'm NOT trying to put you "on the spot" in the slightest - I'm just trying to get a handle on how much - or little - truth there has been in GBC's testimony.

Morning Doc. :) The ABC I knew was happy, positive, optimistic, energetic and fun. I was aware she had suffered from post natal depression after her third child, but it was mentioned in a past tense way and nothing gave me the impression she was still depressed two years ago. I was not aware she had suffered depression prior to her third pregnancy. Looking back, there were times when she didn't turn up with GBC because she was 'coming down with something' which I took at face value at the time - and GBC did bring the little one along to meetings quite often, but at the time I just thought he was being a snag. I don't know what to think any more. It is difficult for me to correlate the ABC I knew with the picture painted by GBC. It is also difficult to separate my own experience of living for years with a partner who suffered from depression because I can identify with a lot of what GBC has said, and I'm not sure that anyone who hadn't experienced that would be able to describe it so well. So my thoughts on the matter are probably about as helpful as the preverbial udder on a bull.

Happy birthday Allison! We are all here wishing for justice lovely lady. You are so missed. Love and strength to your parents, beautiful girls and family *advertiser censored*

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 12s

Gerard says he had no concerns about it. There'd be hundreds of people there and Allison was not the confrontational type. #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01