The Doe Network: Part 1: Who is Princess Blue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Malamute:). BTW, do you have a Mal? Though I may be a lion I do love dogs dearly:D ......

.....We had the option of choosing any of the stones available that we wanted. Most chose their birthstones. However, my birthstone has a color best described as being in between puke green and urine yellow. That was not and will never happen for me.

Yes, I do have a Mal. Actually, I have two (both spayed). I was in the process of adopting my second one when I registered here and seeing as I have zero creativity when thinking up usernames, I chose Malamute.

Funny you should mentioned choosing an alternate stone for a HS ring. My birthstone was ugly but the March birthstone was very pretty so I chose that one in my own ring. I was the only one in my circle of friends who veered from the birthstone route. Anyway, you are right to point out the possibility of the owner having chosen an alternate stone.

Thanks for the warm welcomes :)

Ok..this is from the Balfour website. It says a variety of services (warranty) are performed free for the original owner of the ring. So how did they verify that the person bringing it in was the original owner?

>That’s why we offer the following warranty services to be performed without charge for the original owner of the Balfour class ring:<

I sent the rep an email asking him if Balfour would have records of anyone from the class of 1975 getting a ring resized. I gave the link to this thread, and will post if I get a response.

Terrific Jaded! Thank you.

I sent the rep an email asking him if Balfour would have records of anyone from the class of 1975 getting a ring resized. I gave the link to this thread, and will post if I get a response.

I wish we had a photo of the other side of the ring to see what insignia are on the side. That would offer a lot of clues, imo.

I think Lion may know who to contact to find out about the other side of the ring. Just waiting for her reply.

I wish we had a photo of the other side of the ring to see what insignia are on the side. That would offer a lot of clues, imo.

Her disappearnce and time UID was found fits.
I agree the age may be off, but I think close enough.
Only thing is at 120#, I don't know if she could wear a size 9 1/2 ring? It's a possiblility. It doesn't mention any jewelry she might have worn. Now if her Mother or other relative went to Lee High 1975, I'd say it must be her. But the DN says she is from Nicaragua, so she came here with family.

Since she has remained UID for nearly 17 years, I am inclined to think that there may be one or more zebras involved. This could be another one. Chances are greater that ring came from a mother, an aunt, or an older sister who no longer wanted to wear her HS ring. But, what if the dad is an American citizen with a sister who gave it to Princess Blue? A mother from another country where English may not be her first language and who may not know what we are doing may not know to check the various sites.

I think Princess Blue's case was pretty silent for the first couple of years. What if the mother moved back to Nicaragua a couple of years or so after her daughter went missing and didn't know where to look for her missing daughter? What if the estimate of her weight was wrong and, just had wide fingers? What I am saying is very, very thin. But, it may be possible. Something, somewhere went wrong when she went missing and now when they can't find who the ring belonged to.

There were only about 250-275 girls from the REL graduation of 1975, yet, the owner has yet to be found. Something must be missing or has long been overlooked, imo. I am hoping that we can find whatever it is that has not yet revealed in her case so that we can solve this.

There was another possible match posted a while ago, and I understand that JDB did not think it was her. It probably isn't. But, there is enough that fits to where we may want to explore further. Her name is Misty Mock. Aside from the weight discrepancy, Misty was a heavy drug user, and Princess Blue had no trace of drugs in her bone marrow. But, Misty hadn't seen her family for months before disappearing. And, the last they knew Misty was pregnant.

What if she quit drugs, the drugs in her entire system diminished, and then she was murdered. She would have to have been murdered after the birth of her child, albeit. There were no baby skeletal remains. This is again, another zebra. Dang, I hope you guys don't get too sick of me using that word all the time; but, we have have accumulated a lot of them just in the first couple of weeks.

Lion

I wonder if there is a way we can find Blanca's friend who was referenced in the article. I checked for her on myspace and found nothing, but she would know if Blanca wore jewelry.

Good thinking on mother going back to Nicarauga.

I think Lion may know who to contact to find out about the other side of the ring. Just waiting for her reply.

Hi RKnowly:). Ahhh, finally I am catching up. The LE individual handling Princess Blue's case is:

Sargeant Jay Coffman of the Manvel, TX PD

jcoffman@manvelpd.org

281-489-1212

Just a though. Sgt. Coffman thanked us for being involved; however, like most LE, they may have more cases that they know what to do with. We may want to decide who will be contacting him and save up our questions over one or two days just so he doesn't get bombarded with several emails or phone calls with repeat questions by we very caring, determined sleuthers. What are your thoughts?

Lion

Sounds like a great idea and we won't come off as being nutso if it's just one person representing the group. I know we all mean well, but I think that sometimes LE views us as a bit out there. LOL

Lion,
I agree completely about just one person contacting him. Do you want to be the one since you have been in contact with him already or would you prefer someone else to? :confused:

Hi RKnowly:). Ahhh, finally I am catching up. The LE individual handling Princess Blue's case is:

Sargeant Jay Coffman of the Manvel, TX PD

jcoffman@manvelpd.org

281-489-1212

Just a though. Sgt. Coffman thanked us for being involved; however, like most LE, they may have more cases that they know what to do with. We may want to decide who will be contacting him and save up our questions over one or two days just so he doesn't get bombarded with several emails or phone calls with repeat questions by we very caring, determined sleuthers. What are your thoughts?

Lion

Sounds like a great idea and we won't come off as being nutso if it's just one person representing the group. I know we all mean well, but I think that sometimes LE views us as a bit out there. LOL

Lol, Jaded. Most of us have good minds and communicate well. But, there are a few, particularly some of the ones more likely to make repeated requests and demands on LE that don't make sense, who give us a bad name. I want to help change that, if only a little bit. We really can be a valuable resource, and hope that LE's all around may someday figure that out.

Lion

Lion,
I agree completely about just one person contacting him. Do you want to be the one since you have been in contact with him already or would you prefer someone else to? :confused:

Sure, I can act as the contact for Sgt. Coffman, unless someone else prefers to do it. So, if anyone prefers that they be the contact for the Manvel PD, please let me know and perhaps we can make a change. But, in the meantime I will act as the contact on all of our sleuther's behalves.

Lion

I'm cool with it :)

Sure, I can act as the contact for Sgt. Coffman, unless someone else prefers to do it. So, if anyone prefers that they be the contact for the Manvel PD, please let me know and perhaps we can make a change. But, in the meantime I will act as the contact on all of our sleuther's behalves.

Lion

Lion

You have my blessing. You've already developed a rapport with him.

I think we have a good chance of finding out the identity of this young girl. We've got lots of great minds working together.

When Lion contacts him, let's start a list of things we are trying to find out about Princess Blue: Please add to this...

1. What sizes were the other rings, and what fingers were all the rings on?
2. Photos, description of the other side of the ring.

When Lion contacts him, let's start a list of things we are trying to find out about Princess Blue: Please add to this...

How were they able to ascertain a possible tumor?

Things we want to know from Sgt Coffman:

3.How were they able to ascertain a possible tumor?
4: Was any type of clothing, found on/near Princess Blue?
(1year is not enough time for clothing/shoes to disintegrate, so if none, she was placed there nude)

Things we want to know from Sgt Coffman:

3.How were they able to ascertain a possible tumor?
4: Was any type of clothing, found on/near Princess Blue?
(1year is not enough time for clothing/shoes to disintegrate, so if none, she was placed there nude)

Don't forget to tell him about Blanca Elisa Roberson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member