The Doe Network, Part 2: Who is Princess Blue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think keeping the stories alive is the absolute only hope of 2 hopes, the 2nd being getting the DNA taken from the missings families and the UID's and getting them in codice.

Check Jason Jokowlski's thread....his mom Kelly is making a difference. Everyone should get 'learnt' (LMAO! That is what my inlaws say, that and over yonder way! Mind you, I'm from Jersey/Philly, them the deep south all of thier lives, I love 'em! Off topic, sorry). Anyhow, get involved with The Campaign for the Missing! Check it out at Projectjason.org

Hi christine:). How are you doing? I hope all is well with you:blowkiss:. I have turtle speed dial up, but I have still been slowly downloading the 4 part series on DNA that Kelly posted for all to learn from. It is a good, good thing for her to to do that, and I am thankful to her.

Lion

Hi christine:). How are you doing? I hope all is well with you:blowkiss:. I have turtle speed dial up, but I have still been slowly downloading the 4 part series on DNA that Kelly posted for all to learn from. It is a good, good thing for her to to do that, and I am thankful to her.

Lion

You deserve to be on CNN's Hero for doing all you do on dial up, NO JOKE!

I am transcribing it for Kelly so will have it in readable/emailable form for those who have trouble downloading or would rather read.

It's going to take longer than I thought, a lot of 'big' words, LOL!

A few volunteers have offered to help so right now I have part 1-3 being worked on, I believe.

Anyhow, I am glad you are looking into this! It's exciting!

Is there anybody out here who is working on the class alumni spreadsheet? If so, perhaps we can help Themis over at SKM with the letter we are preparing to send to the alumni. I think she is working on a draft of the letter now and she needs us to look it over and add or subtract information from it. If possible could you go look at the updated letter she has up and give input on it? Thanks!

I had a post going and I deleted it, grrr. I had several questions, and I only remember a few now.
Is there a private alumni thread for discussion?
Is there a central location for search links?
How was it determined Angela Rose is no longer missing?

Hi RKnowley. I just read the updated letter, and I asked if maybe a couple of things can be included.

Lanie, I am PM ng you as soon as I send this. I think there may be an informal central area for search links(to find the alumni, I assume?) at SKE. I recall posting a couple and seeing other links that other member's posted. But I think it would be a good idea for all of us to post search links that each of us have found to be useful.

I am not sure how Angela Rose was determined not to be missing any longer for sure. I think, and don't quote me, that there was a reason to believe that she may not be missing anymore. Perhaps if you do a search on WS for her you may find the posts.

Lion

Hi Lanie,

The Princess Blue Forum on SKM is private and only those who have permission can accesss that forum so we can post any questions there about the class alumni.

This is a good site for Texas Marriages and Texas Divorce Records:

http://www.genlookups.com/texas_marriages/

You can also check the SSDI (Social Security Death Index) for any Class Alumni who may have passed away.

Here are a couple of sites you can use for the SSDI search:

http://ssdi.rootsweb.com/

www.familysearch.org

You can check out http://www.infobel.com/en/world/ to search for addresses and phone numbers of the Class Alumni.

I determined that Angela Rose had returned home or was at least still living by researching her family members. I found that she was listed in her great grandmother's obit and it listed her married name. I looked up a marriage for Angela Rose married to the spouse it listed in the obit and found the marriage record. I also had contacted the
San Jacinto County, TX Sheriff's Office by FAX and did not receive any reply from them. I snail mailed a letter to her guardians listed in the article about Angela Rose. I emailed the private detective that was hired to find Angela Rose. I didn't hear back from any of them. I am assuming I didn't hear back from them because she had already been located.

I had a post going and I deleted it, grrr. I had several questions, and I only remember a few now.

Hi Lanie,

I determined that Angela Rose had returned home or was at least still living by researching her family members. I found that she was listed in her great grandmother's obit and it listed her married name. I looked up a marriage for Angela Rose married to the spouse it listed in the obit and found the marriage record. I also had contacted the
San Jacinto County, TX Sheriff's Office by FAX and did not receive any reply from them. I snail mailed a letter to her guardians listed in the article about Angela Rose. I emailed the private detective that was hired to find Angela Rose. I didn't hear back from any of them. I am assuming I didn't hear back from them because she had already been located.

Thanks for letting me know. I'm trying to come up with ways to find these unreported missing persons, or figure out how to wade through misinformation, etc. I found one missing person report (don't have my notes here, will put it on board tomorrow) who might fit our Princess Blue, but there is no date of disappearance. I also wonder if she turned up, since I just found the one sparse report, and I have also come across a couple missing reports not updated to show found deceased.
Thanks for all the links. I didn't have much to go on in the state of Texas, and I live here, lol. I've been using the gen lookup for marriages and divorces, but it didn't test out 100% accurate. I looked up some people I know to check it out, and on my brother it was missing one of his marriages and one of his divorces, altogether I ran approximately 20 records I was sure of, and I couldn't find 4.
Thanks for the help and info!
Lanie

Hi Lanie,

The Princess Blue Forum on SKM is private and only those who have permission can accesss that forum so we can post any questions there about the class alumni.

This is a good site for Texas Marriages and Texas Divorce Records:

http://www.genlookups.com/texas_marriages/

You can also check the SSDI (Social Security Death Index) for any Class Alumni who may have passed away.

Here are a couple of sites you can use for the SSDI search:

http://ssdi.rootsweb.com/

www.familysearch.org

You can check out http://www.infobel.com/en/world/ to search for addresses and phone numbers of the Class Alumni.

Thank you RKnowley:blowkiss:.

Lion

I think more research needs to be done on Kimberly Shawn Cheatham. What would her ties be to REL (Houston) and the 1975 class ring? Can that be investigated? I suppose it could be one of those ring zebras but I really do think she had ties to the Houston area. Perhaps we could research her family and see if one of them was a class alumni. Find out who her aunts, etc were. Note: I have only found her parents and one sibling (female) and she was born in 1966 so again too young to be a 1975 Class Alumni.

ETA: I think we all have been of the opinion that the REL (Houston) 1975 Class Ring held sentimental value to Princess Blue?

Have you checked to see if any of the '75 grads have the same last name as her mother or father?

Thanks for letting me know. I'm trying to come up with ways to find these unreported missing persons, or figure out how to wade through misinformation, etc. I found one missing person report (don't have my notes here, will put it on board tomorrow) who might fit our Princess Blue, but there is no date of disappearance. I also wonder if she turned up, since I just found the one sparse report, and I have also come across a couple missing reports not updated to show found deceased.
Thanks for all the links. I didn't have much to go on in the state of Texas, and I live here, lol. I've been using the gen lookup for marriages and divorces, but it didn't test out 100% accurate. I looked up some people I know to check it out, and on my brother it was missing one of his marriages and one of his divorces, altogether I ran approximately 20 records I was sure of, and I couldn't find 4.
Thanks for the help and info!
Lanie

I have always wondered if our Princess Blue didn't fall through or nearly fall through the cracks. I wondered if she was ever reported missing, or if very little was ever posted anywhere about her. I would love to read what you found, Lanie. Thank you for the good research!

Lion

Have you checked to see if any of the '75 grads have the same last name as her mother or father?

Hi Sable:). It was the first thing I checked. There are no Cheathams in the YB.

Lion

one of the local news channels ran this story last night, I can try to find out which one is was if anyone wants me to.

Lanie, the alumni forum is private because of the personal information contained in the forum - names and addresses of alumni. I just didn't feel it was proper for us to have all of someone's personal info out there for public consumption. You have access to that particular forum. :) HTH

one of the local news channels ran this story last night, I can try to find out which one is was if anyone wants me to.

I know! Isn't it great? If you can send a link for this I would be most grateful! RKnowley was so kind in sending me copies of different articles, but if there is video I will try to download it. It will take about 20 minutes and may not work at all, but I would love to give it a try. If you don't have a link, do you know what station it was on?

I hope you are doing okay Sissy. Thank you so much for posting:).

Lion

Anyone else think we're getting close to needing a part 3?

I've gotten a couple e-mails on MySpace from people offering up possible matches.

Kimberly Rachelle Norwood

norwood_kimberly.jpg
norwood_kimberly2.jpg

norwood_kimberly_ap.jpg
norwood_kimberly_ap2.jpg

Top Row: Norwood, circa 1989;
Bottom Row: Age-progressions at age 30 (circa 2006)

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance
Missing Since: May 20, 1989 from Hallsville, Texas

Classification: Non-Family Abduction
Date Of Birth: October 12, 1976
Height and Weight: 5'4 - 5'5, 95 - 110 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Norwood has a two-inch scar on her abdomen from kidney surgery. Her ears are pierced. She is right-handed. Her nicknames are Kim and Kimbo.
Clothing/Jewelry Description: A white t-shirt with a teddy bear design or Milk Duds images and red and black cows imprinted on it, dark blue or black button-fly jeans, white socks, black Keds tennis shoes, a black hair bow, a Swatch watch, and some rings, including one with an aquamarine stone.

Details of Disappearance
Norwood was last seen at approximately 5:15 p.m. in her hometown of Hallsville, Texas. She was walking with three friends in the Caney Creek Estates subdivision at the time. The four children went their separate ways less than one mile from Norwood's family's house. She never arrived home and has never been heard from again. Norwood's parents believe she was abducted. They think the kidnapper(s) lived nearby, because the spot where she vanished is rural and densely wooded and a person unfamiliar with the area could become lost easily. Her case remains unsolved.

Investigating Agency
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Harrison County Sheriff's Office
903-935-4888
Source Information
The National Center For Missing and Exploited Children
Child Protection Education Of America
America's Most Wanted
Operation Lookout
Child Search Ministries
Laura Recovery Center
Missing Children Center Inc.

KTBS Channel 3
2. The Doe Network:

Case File 203DFAZ
MMartinez.jpg

Martinez, circa 1990
Maria De Los Angeles Martinez
Missing since October 13, 1990 from Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona.
Classification: Non-Family Abduction

Vital Statistics Date Of Birth: May 5, 1973
Age at Time of Disappearance: 17 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'0; 130 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: White/Hispanic female. Black hair; brown eyes.
Marks, Scars: Martinez has a scar on her right arm.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Martinez advertised for a babysitting job at a Phonenix, Arizona radio station on October 12, 1990.
An unidentified man responded to her advertisment and picked her up at her family's home on October 13, 1990 at 10:00 AM. She telephoned her parents a short while later and asked them to come and get her; the line was disconnected before she could provide the address.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning Martinez's whereabouts or the identity of the man who picked her up at her home, please contact:
Phoenix Police Department
602-261-8042
All information may be submitted anonymously.
NCMEC #: NCMC776882
NCIC Number:
M-453536353
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case. Source Information: The National Center For Missing and Exploited Children

as you know Lion I am not great about computers but I will go see what I can find out..

If it is in the paper, Jaded that I know I can get.... will let you know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500