The Duct Tape Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody keeps talking plea, but why would they offer her a plea and what kind of plea would they offer her as I don't think they are putting the DP back on the table. What does she have to offer them at this point? :confused: Thanks in advance for answers.

The tape was:

piece of "Henkel Consumer Adhesives" duct tape, the same kind found wrapped around the skull and attached to a gas can at the house.

Henkel makes "DUCK" brand duct tape. The kind that really is called "duck tape" and has a picture of a duck as part of it's branding and advertising.

Now I wonder what Casey's reasoning will be. She will say Zani had a key and must have come into the house and taken the tape and the stuff from Caylee's room.

At some point her lawyers need to advise her to hang it up and plea out. How much more evidence would one need to prove beyond a reasonable doubt she killed Caylee. It would be unreasonable to think otherwise.

No...Zanny was moving out of Sawgrass of course and needed to borrow some duct tape for packing...

:rolleyes:

LA,GA, and Cindy fingerprints not on duct tape per Orlando Sentinel!

I wonder if their fingerprints were found on anything else, such as the bag???????

It just struck me as odd that it specified the tape.

Forgive me, but I feel deeply that LA was involved in covering up.

Duct tape on Caylee's little skull and duct tape on gas can are from the same source roll.

:furious::furious: I'm am feeling so many emotions at the moment I just can not seem to put my thoughts into words :furious::furious:
:behindbar:(:liar::devil::rage::snake: these I direct to the Murderer

Back to reading...

No prints on the duct tape, but hopefully, they have enough other evidence.
While processing the duct tape, the FBI lab found no finger prints. They did find a perfect shape of a heart that was consistent with the adhesive side of a heart shaped sticker. In the search area, investigators found a small heart shaped sticker similar in size. The sheet from which the sticker came was not found on scene.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/18/new_documents_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html

I read somewhere yesterday that officials didn't say KC's prints weren't on the tape, but that they were still doing testing in that regard...wish I could remember where I read that!

So far Zanny had a key to the house and Jesse had a key to the car. So I guess that Zanny and Jesse were in this together. Brother.

I have a hunch Zanny's weren't either.

Just call it a lucky guess.

Nor Jesse, Tony, ToNE, Richardo and so on, and so on........

That was a lucky guess PH.:blowkiss:

I believe it was on a gas can she stole, but it will depend on when it was put on the gas can. If someone can prove it was there before she stole them instead of afterwards with their testimony (hostile or otherwise), they can prove it was not SODDI. Of course, the fingerprints and/or DNA will be the key on both pieces.

Betcha George would know and I expect he'll be asked questions during the trial by the state's attorney to establish this piece of information.

So, when WESH reported yesterday something along the lines of 'open to interpretation' I'm kind of wondering if this is what they meant --- not addressing KC's prints on tape could be taken either way.

Of course, seems reasonable they wouldn't want that info out any sooner than it had to be, if KC's prints are there, which Blink's source says there are 'partial' prints.

I'm hoping more information is yet to come in this latest release but I can't help but be disappointed that we still don't have a direct correlation between KC and Caylee. Based on the evidence we have so far, it could really have been done by anyone inside the Anthony home (KC's motives, behaviors and lies aside - I'm not saying I don't think she's 100% guilty!). This for some reason makes me think of the JonBenet Ramsey case because just because evidence ties a murder to a home doesn't mean that the evidence supports the implication of a family member. Don't hurt me for saying this! Just pontificating...

So I guess we know why she backed the car in the garage...

I have a question, but not sure where to ask! Does the documents state anything about any fingerprints on the duct tape? Does it say there are no prints or does it not mention anything about the prints at all?

The FBI searched for, but was unable to find any fingerprints on the duct tape.

The FBI searched for, but was unable to find any fingerprints on the duct tape.

That in its self,seems kind of weird. Someone's fingerprints should be on the tape. If it's not GA,CA or LA...?

So far, what I've read indicates the duct tape was checked for LA, GA and CA's prints but none were found. One could read that as it was only checked for those three or one could read it as none from anyone were found. Due to the specificity of naming those three, I tend to think that only their prints are excluded at this point but that other prints are probably there.

And I'm going to go way out on a limb here and guess they're KC's. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member