The Duct Tape

Thanks for bringing this up.I always thought about this...they didn't come up with a bright plan,didn't they....not enough time,stress,fear,I wonder why two smart people like them wrote such a stupid note and then (maybe) tried to pin it on the housekeeper knowing that they have such a weak 'case"?

Why was the staging so confusing if they wanted to blame it on LHP.Why didn't they add more "incriminating" stuff,why did they stage it on order to make it look like a sexual assault(if the assault was part of the staging).

It's exactly like with the RN.Why not make it SIMPLE.

Was it luck?They did such a lame job but by that they manage to confuse the entire planet.Was THIS the plan?Leave as many confusing details as possible so that LE won't be able to name anyone as the prime suspect?But by that they made it easier for LE to point fingers at THEM.
yes,seems to be a case of throwing anyone and everyone into the wall,and 'let's see what sticks'.
Patsy named LHP,and John named jeff merrick and friends.He brought up Jeff's name so much that Thomas finally flat out asked him 'Why does John Ramsey keep bringing up your name????' (b/c nothing else was working out for the Rams,would be my guess!)

reminds me of SD's thread about the note..
now HOTYH can sit there and say 'why this or why that',but I don't think he is scratching his head one darn bit.Far from it.Or that he bought into any of the confusion the Rams were trying to portray.The confusion in itself was part of the plan!And so the RST to this day still tries to use it to say "why...?" I'm not buying it.

It also has to be said that Patsy seems to have been constitutionally incapable of doing anything the simple, 'less is more' way...
for sure,she was known to have done everything on a grand scale;the murder of her own daughter was no less,like SD said,it HAD to be spectacular!
overdo it,(just like a woman to leave a note!),have to have some explanation for things.

Why was the staging so confusing if they wanted to blame it on LHP.Why didn't they add more "incriminating" stuff,why did they stage it on order to make it look like a sexual assault(if the assault was part of the staging).

It's exactly like with the RN.Why not make it SIMPLE.

Was it luck?They did such a lame job but by that they manage to confuse the entire planet.Was THIS the plan?Leave as many confusing details as possible so that LE won't be able to name anyone as the prime suspect?But by that they made it easier for LE to point fingers at THEM.

My opinion is the sexual assault was just as Steve Thomas explained in his book: some form of corporal punishment for bed wetting (which is a major trigger in mother/child rage incidents).

As to luck, I give the credit to an office full of the best defense attorneys in the USA giving perfect advice in what to say and what to do to stay out of jail. :croc:

My opinion is the sexual assault was just as Steve Thomas explained in his book: some form of corporal punishment for bed wetting (which is a major trigger in mother/child rage incidents).

Yes,I guess I'd rather believe that it was some sort of punishment than sexual assault.Dunno,from what I have been reading it seems that not even expert can tell for SURE if she was sexually assaulted(prior) or just abused/punished.Guess we'll never know.But one thing's for sure IMO, SOMETHING bad DID happen to her before she died and it was the reason JB changed.

As to luck, I give the credit to an office full of the best defense attorneys in the USA giving perfect advice in what to say and what to do to stay out of jail. :croc:

Perfectly said. :clap:
I could add cowardly DA's on the list.I never hated L.Wood for example,yes he's annoying but hey,he's doing his job,right?
The DA's on the other hand...........YUK!!!A shameeeeee

Perfectly said. :clap:
I could add cowardly DA's on the list.I never hated L.Wood for example,yes he's annoying but hey,he's doing his job,right?

Also perfectly said.

I totally agree that the Rs were just throwing names out there. Not hoping any of them would stick, because when it came right down to a jury trial, they knew there was NO physical evidence to tie any of them to the crime. All there was were the Rs empty accusations. This would have come out had anyone innocent been tried for the crime. Unless the defense team would have had someone tamper with the evidence ( Clintons/Whitewater/Vince Foster comes to mind).
I think the Rs just wanted enough of a smokescreen to keep THEM off the radar screen.

As far as Patsy and the note/paper/pen- she always left things for LHP on those spiral stairs. Her purses (for LHP to clean out), as well as notes of instructions as to what she wanted done in the house. So while Patsy may have felt she was pointing to LHP's "guilt" by placing the note in a place where they had previous communication, she was actually putting herself in a guilty light because the spiral stairs was a place she was accustomed to leaving notes. And it was a place where an intruder would NOT be expected to know the note would be seen. If you are kidnapping a child from their bed, you'd leave the note ON THE BED. Or at least in the bedroom. Not those spiral stairs.

... I could add cowardly DA's on the list.I never hated L.Wood for example,yes he's annoying but hey,he's doing his job,right?

Well, I forgot about the DA's office! :blushing: But I certainly agree Lin Wood did a superb job and earned his keep. On the other hand, I also see the DA's point in realizing that cross-finger-pointing would probably have hung the jury.

I will always believe there is more to this story than the public will ever know but it is known to the Boulder police, DA's office, and defense lawyers. I believe the killer is dead so why spend a lot of time and money for which nothing can now be done.

I will always believe there is more to this story than the public will ever know but it is known to the Boulder police, DA's office, and defense lawyers.

I agree. Even if I can't prove there was out-and-out monkey business, there's something in my gut that won't let go.

I agree. Even if I can't prove there was out-and-out monkey business, there's something in my gut that won't let go.

I agree as well and I feel the same way.
You know,if I were SURE that it was PR I would probably let it go.She's dead and as far as I am concerned she paid the price if she was the one who did it.

BUT

1.I am sure it was a Ramsey but I honestly have no idea which one and probably I'll never find out.

2.Even IF it was PR ,JR knows and he's guilty as well for covering it up and misleading LE and has to pay.So are the friends who know or helped them out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back