The DWT - The Truck(s?) and the Surveillance Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
The child safety lock would only work on the rear doors, IMO. On our Chevy you can also lock the windows, probably that way on most. But IF the passenger door was disabled, IMO, he would have had to "modify" it.

I wonder if his sister would have noticed of this? He probably kept her at a distance so she wouldn't notice anything, including stains, holes, or odors.

Has it been completely ruled out that Brandon may have been involved in the burglary of the pressure washers and truck parts? Knowing what we know now I can see how that would fit.

The child safety lock would only work on the rear doors, IMO. On our Chevy you can also lock the rear windows, probably that way on most. But IF the passenger door was disabled, IMO, he would have had to "modify" it.

I wonder if his sister would have noticed of this? He probably kept her at a distance so she wouldn't notice anything, including stains, holes, or odors.

Sounds premeditated that he would alter the doors/windows. Perhaps no one ever rode in his truck with him on a normal/usual basis. No one ever rides in my car, couldn't even tell you the last time someone did. I'm sure if someone did though, he would just say something along the lines of 'oh yeah, I need to get that fixed'. If he went to those measures with the door handles, then I'm betting he disabled the onstar as well.

Has it been completely ruled out that Brandon may have been involved in the burglary of the pressure washers and truck parts? Knowing what we know now I can see how that would fit.

Not sure, but as far as the truck parts... BSL burned his truck on 05/31 and arson robbery was on 06/06, I believe...

IMO, he was a mechanic, so he had access to many/any parts he wanted. I wouldn't think he would need much to disable a door/window from the inside.

:seeya: Hey, gang. This thread is done. The DWT is a moot point, and there's nothing left to debate. I left it open for awhile so members could resolve issues after Friday's news. That time has passed, so I'm going to lock it up.

Questions about how BSL might have prevented Mickey from escaping the truck can be discussed in Mickey's theory thread.

:tyou:

Are there any pictures of the truck after it was burned? And did local LE have the remains of it brought back to Lafayette?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500