The elusive "other" cell phone - the Blackjack - REVISITED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always thought the 'elusive blackjack' was just another lie. ICA knew she was in deep dung with the 'nanny took her' story, so she concocted the existence of this phone to explain away the absence of contacts to 'Zanny' on her known cell phone. The 'Blackjack', issued by a job she didn't have, left on a desk she didn't have, reported stolen to a company she didn't work for, and purchased at a store she couldn't name, other than, you know, the store that's in the 'lower left of Orlando'. The Blackjack never existed, imo. ICA as usual, plotting out her lies.

ITA. It was to explain the lack of contacts, but also the lack of calls to and from the nanny while Caylee was going through the parks and beaches, bonding with Zanny and her sidekicks and the kids.:furious:

not sure the blackjack ever existed.
i do billing calls/support for at&t in a call center. but im not about to risk my job looking up her acct( or what they would nail me for is OPENING/reading the account) to see if there was ever a blackjack registered to it, or was it the nokia..?
i been curious but not enough to risk my only paycheck/feeding us.
oh wait a sec, what am i saying, zanny must of grabbed it in the park when they held KC down and took caylee.. of course thats it ( sarcasm)

Don't risk your job!! Trust your gut. KC was lying. She probably wanted a blackjack then like she'd want a blackberry to bbm all day now. Haha she doesn't even know what a bbm is. :woohoo:

Ok 1st not sure if I linked doc correctly but anyways on page 73 of the 1st doc dump is ICA transcript where she is talking about the "blackjack" -she states she left it on her "desk" "I hadnt been to work for at least three or four day" and when asked about making the report with Universal Security she specifically says "I made it nine days ago" so I guess my question is this what happen on July 8th - which would be by my caculation nine days ago? I looked at the ping maps linked below I hope and this is one of the days she is by johnstons towing from 1035-1043 -Ping 17
Last Updated by solutionspi on Oct 28, 2008
10:35 am - 10:43 am--sorry back to my point - there is usually something up when she is specific - any thoughts on what happen that day????

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=103915041605280294744.00045a54d90377e17fde4&ll=28.522399,-81.314621&spn=0.271488,0.4319&t=h&z=11

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080375/0825-Casey-Anthony-Documents-released-part-1

I see your point (which is really about the "9 days ago" statement and not just about the blackjack phone. I think you might be on to something.

ITA. It was to explain the lack of contacts, but also the lack of calls to and from the nanny while Caylee was going through the parks and beaches, bonding with Zanny and her sidekicks and the kids.:furious:

Except that the blackjack supposedly shared the same SIM card and same phone number. By looking at her phone records for that number, you would see all of her calls and text messages regardless of which phone she was using.

Just using that reason there, we know there was no blackjack.

To further pile on evidence that she never had this phone, she stated that she had just received that phone "new." Her employer gave her that phone for work and personal use. The employer for the job she never had. She then said she had left the phone on her desk in her office for 3-4 days. The office and desk she didn't have while working for the employer she didn't have doing the job she never had. She then reported the phone missing to employer she didn't have.

My money is on this mystery work phone not existing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona